It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- How to prepare for an Alien Invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OMG, I just turned on Fox News at 2:00 and as they were telling what was going to be on that news hour the newswomen said, (as the words were coming up on the screen)

"How to prepare for an alien invasion." She said yes, you heard that right "How to prepare for an Alien Invasion."

I was shocked so I am watching to see what comes up this hour. As soon as I hear I'll be back letting you know, sounds interesting wonder what they have up there sleeve.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Might our intense desire for this story to fit our conspiratorial minds just be shot down in flames if this is concerning "illegal aliens" and not the ET ones?

Keep us posted observe!

Becker

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yeah I heard same thing and am awaiting it. Right now a car chase in LA is holding this up lol.

I can't believe fox news is actually allowing 2 guys to talk about what to do for an alien invasion. This is crazy, I can't wait to see what kind of twist they give this.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hmm. Interesting. Do keep us posted. I don't watch FOX news.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My guess will be....

Learn Spanish....

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have a feeling they are going to be talking about this.

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - When the aliens finally invade Earth, you may wish you had listened to Travis Taylor and Bob Boan.
And if the invasion follows the plot of a typical Hollywood blockbuster, they might also be the guys called in at the last minute to save the day.
After all, they have written "An Introduction to Planetary Defence", a primer on how humanity can defend itself if little green men wielding death rays show up at our cosmic doorstep.
And yes, they're serious.

How to prepare for alien invasion

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Looks like the old "2012 fake alien invasion plan" is already under way. They're scaring people. Not enough people will know it's fake and will freak out. I stick to the thought that if they wanted to wipe our planet out or take us over and use us as their slaves, they would have done so well before now.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Looks like the old "2012 fake alien invasion plan" is already under way. They're scaring people. Not enough people will know it's fake and will freak out. I stick to the thought that if they wanted to wipe our planet out or take us over and use us as their slaves, they would have done so well before now.

if that story covers the link mentioned above or an actual aggressive 'alien' invasion then that would raise a red flag to me that this type of reporting of bad aliens could periodically start creeping into mainstream media, possibly to get us scared to support the MIC as we've heard before. But who knows, total speculation.................

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
well i think with our current technology to instantly get news and communicate to anywhere in the world, now would be a great time for the aliens to show themselves!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
don't see anything on the website..

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They were probably talking about illegal immigration. They thought they would say something to grab people's attention. So they said it in a manner that would have one think they were talking about something from outer space. It's an old journalism trick.

If you notice, newspapers use it a lot. If they don't grab your attention in the first sentence or two of an article, the article is not printable.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
They were probably talking about illegal immigration. They thought they would say something to grab people's attention. So they said it in a manner that would have one think they were talking about something from outer space. It's an old journalism trick.

If you notice, newspapers use it a lot. If they don't grab your attention in the first sentence or two of an article, the article is not printable.

Yet the story never was shown, unfortunally the car chase took up a whole 1.5 hours of airtime.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
My guess will be....

Learn Spanish....

Bahahaha!

Jolly good!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher

Yet the story never was shown, unfortunally the car chase took up a whole 1.5 hours of airtime.

Typical. It may have just been what one of the other posters made reference to.

Ram

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Was the car-chase really live scenes?
Did it perhaps seems like it was not live TV?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
One of my clients is an advertising agency consultant. What the news
media (TV & Radio) does is promise a large viewing or listening
audience during specific events and hype stories in order to bill the
advertisers at a higher price for those slots. I'm sure you've all
heard "Stay tuned for some information that will blow your socks
off!!" on the TV and Radio. While you're "staying tuned" the station
adds in extra commercials that advertisers have paid a premium
price to have aired.

The sensational sounding "How to Prepare for an Alien Invasion"
could have been simply a way to keep people who are interested
in E.T.'s and also Illegal Immigrants glued to the television. UFO
stories draw large viewerships, but perhaps in this case FOX felt
that a car chase was even better. -cwm

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Are we talking about a local Fox Affiliate, or the Fox News Network?

Because isn't the Fox News Network national? International actually, it airs on our pay-tv networks over here in Aus. The reason I ask, is while the car-chase may have been carried for 1.5 hours locally, I doubt that an LA car chase would have been aired on Fox News East Coast, or over here - I no longer have pay-tv, but I wonder if this story aired anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The car chase was live and they do show it here on the East Coast. The whole show was on this car chase so none of the other stories were shown,
DIRTY WORD.

When Shepperd Smith came on at 3 nothing and nothing since. I am going to e-mail Fox and see if anything happens.

I don't think it was about illigal Aliens they showed planets I believe when they stated this.

I'm gonna listen some more, how convenient that car chase occured at that time.

If anyone hears anything let us know, thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I believe this story came on because of the possible "super earth" only 20 ly away. Thought these guys have created what seems to be an invasion plan in case something like that should occur. This story was on reuters as well earlier in the week

External Link (Reuters)

I know one of these guys works for the company I work for. Doesn't mean he's credible at all,as some of the civilian side consultants are a bit crackers.

Though honestly, do we really need a document to explain to us how to fight back? Even if they do have a death ray or particle weapons I'm sure most of the survivalist would do some heavy searchin on what would be their weakness. Survival guys seem to look for that all the time. Well at least the guys I work with. Give em an inch and they take you for a mile.

-Azathoth

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Was the car-chase really live scenes?
Did it perhaps seems like it was not live TV?

Wow. Just wow.

Reaching a bit, are we ?

If it wasn't live, please provide our dear readers with the original
footage. Date and all.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join