It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- How to prepare for an Alien Invasion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Faux News?

Okay, now I'm getting surer and surer, a certain popular someone is project mockingbird.....

Project bluebeam is not all that outlandish when you consider the psycho-active warfare in the works.

Think brain fingerprinting....

[edit on 27-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think it would be kinda odd for the Bush Network to even talk about something like "What to do in an alien invasion" in the first place. Then, not even show the story because of another car chase in L.A.....hmmmmmm. I hate Fox....

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The report lost me at little green men. But on the other hand why do we want a bunch of drunk illinformed would be alien assasins going off half cocked weilding guns at the sky? Thats just rediculous. But that may be how it happens if the media gets involved.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The car chase was live and they do show it here on the East Coast. The whole show was on this car chase so none of the other stories were shown,
DIRTY WORD.

When Shepperd Smith came on at 3 nothing and nothing since. I am going to e-mail Fox and see if anything happens.

I don't think it was about illigal Aliens they showed planets I believe when they stated this.

I'm gonna listen some more, how convenient that car chase occured at that time.

If anyone hears anything let us know, thanks.

How about this for a scenario...Fox News announces they are going to report on "How to prepare for an alien invasion", which sets off bells and alarms with the NSA which is listening in, and during the commercial break they call Fox and pull the plug on the story due to National Security; Fox comes back on the air and instead of doing the report, they broadcast the car chase footage from their L.A. affilliate station for an hour and a half while the executives at Fox have a conference to see how they should respond and decide just to pretend that they never promised the story in the 1st place.

Hey, it could happen!!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good article. I'm surprised it made Reuters, even though it was under the "Oddly Enough" section. Loved how it had that mild undertone of sarcasm. But the best part was how at the end it turned around and delt a low blow of the adminstration's tactics of the occupation of iraq.

I'd like to hear more thoughts from these guys. If there's not a general plan of action, all we're left with is insurgent warfare. Takes me back to those scenes in Terminator 2 of the human vs. machine war of the future.

Originally posted by Azathoth
Even if they do have a death ray or particle weapons I'm sure most of the survivalist would do some heavy searchin on what would be their weakness. Survival guys seem to look for that all the time.
-Azathoth

Best not to depend too much on the survivalist and have a plan of action yourself. After all, I'm sure they'll be busy keeping themselves alive. This type of plan wouldn't only be useful for "alien" invasion, but any kind of military attack. I think every nation should have a plan for an overwhelming, unexpected attack. Might even prevent some wars.

Anyhow, my money is on the idea that such a species would be beyond war. After all I can't see one nation on this planet going beyond the solar system without cooperation from most of the world. How can we advance and expand humankind beyond the solar system when we still don't know how to deal with ourselves yet?

I would hope the incident would humble the people of earth to peace, not scare them to arms.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yeah your probably right. Why would an alien race fly here to start a war?
More then likely they would fly here to police us up. Heh I bet if there was such a thing as a galactic police force, we'd definately be the slum of the galaxy. We kill our own race, steal from each other,rape the resources from the land. Must be in violation of about a couple hundred laws, mostly against nature.

-Azathoth

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yah, keep thinking positive. When they enslave us and kill all the men, just keep thinking what you are thinking today.

There is no proof whatsoever that the Aliens are benevelent. Just because they hide and don't come out to start a war right now doesn't mean they aren't planning something real big. They have enough intelligence to travel across such far distances, you can assume that their IQ is much more brilliant than ours. perhaps they are looking at the grand scheme at large instead of irrational thoughts and actions that humans seem to always do.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Fox news won't admit that ufos exist but, they are willing to teach the public on how to prepare for an alien invasion. This makes absolutely no sense, it sounds as if the government is scared about the increasing first hand accounts of people witnessing these ufos and are doing damage control just in case.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I checked YouTube. Nothing at all about Fox news stuff on alien invasions. So eh. Dunno what to tell you.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
ughhh what the heck was that all about then? i mean damn couldn't they be anymore obvious ! booooo to them.

how dumb do they think we are?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
ughhh what the heck was that all about then? i mean damn couldn't they be anymore obvious ! booooo to them.

how dumb do they think we are?

^ pretty dumb i suppose

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yah, keep thinking positive. When they enslave us and kill all the men, just keep thinking what you are thinking today

If you want to get technical, an alien could be anything. From some microbe that comes from outerspace to a full blown UFO. Whos to say what is out there. Heck it could be quite possibly that we are more advanced, and they are still crawling from the soup. Until something plants itself down in front of us, its still a crapshoot.

-Aza

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

^ pretty dumb i suppose

don't be mean

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Badge, I think he may have been just answering your question. If not, then yeah that was mean.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Faux News?

Okay, now I'm getting surer and surer, a certain popular someone is project mockingbird.....

Project blue beam is not all that outlandish when you consider the psycho-active warfare in the works.

Think brain fingerprinting....

[edit on 27-4-2007 by clearwater]

Dude your picture trips me out... especially now cause im high!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Nothing, I didn't hear a thing on this the rest of the night or this morning. News is about the earthquake in England with they are saying is highly unusual 4.7 or so.

I did e-mail Fox and asked they please explain the headline, that people are interested in what was to be said and it was not shown due to car chase in California.

Probably will never hear a thing however, I'll keep an ear open as usual.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't see why Bush News would report on ANYTHING that has to do with aliens. Hell, most mainstream media stays away from that subject because it's very much taboo. But recently it seems like CNN and BBC (after the discovery of the new planet and right before) have been a'tad more open to such views.

Also, I'm sorry but I highly doubt that any advanced species that is planning on or already has visited us is hostile. They may not be here to save us from our own impending doom but if they would have wanted to take us out they would have ages ago. Why wait until we can put up any sort of fight? That's nonsense, they would have wiped us out when we were riding on horses smashing maces against each other's heads over who's religion is better.

But this is all mass speculation on all of our parts so it's best to stay away from pointing fingers and stating anything on their part. We'll find out when it's due time. Being prepared isn't a bad thing though.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I can't believe the quality of news you guys get over there, are you seriously telling me that a news station would happily watch a random car chase while putting other probably more important news aside for over an hour and a half just to see how it turns out?

To me that seems kind of weird unless its really just some very small cable channel or something, i know things are a bit different in the US but come on you must find this sort of thing a bit of a joke?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Actually, in California there are quite a few car chases and people sign up into the news to be notified when a car chase occurs so they can turn on the TV and watch it, lol. If it's a good one people go outside and cheer it on.

I agree with the thoughts that the Aliens have been here for a long time and that if they wanted to hurt us they could have and would have long ago however, I am an experiencer and I know that there are bad ones out there just as there are bad humans here.

We are afraid/fear what we don't know and if beings in mass showed up we wouldn't know who was good or bad.

The Grey's for example are taken for all being bad and they aren't.

We as a species until we deal with different species don't really know which is which so we do need to be careful and preparred.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
, I doubt that an LA car chase would have been aired on Fox News East Coast,

I live in New Hampshire USA and it was aired here for the whole hour plus of nothing. I hate when fox news airs car chases, or planes iin trouble landing at airports, like they are trying to catch a disaster on live tv....why??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join