It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Disclosure??? - U.N. Debate The Issue Of Making E.T. Contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Is UFO Digest just trying to capture headlines as I can't find anything recent and I'm mad as hell searching for an hour to come to the conclusion somethings amiss on UFO D's story.

Their links (UFO Digest) supporting the story are junk re the UN. Web search shows some UN interest years and years and years ago. Couldn't find anything on the UN Website that's on the docket or in motion.

Dallas

True... look a little way up in this thread, I posted that the email that ufodigest replied with stated that it was an OLD article which someone has dug up again...

I too could only find old scarcely mentioned talks about this on the UN site. Nothing as clear as them actually preparing a treaty.

The thing I did find out was that "Decade of Contact" thingy was a petition started on the internet years ago with the hope that they could get 10.000 people to sign it. The petition was about persuading the UN to acknowledge the existance of ETs in some way.

From what I can remember the site only got around 5000 signatures.

Was Reagen confident that aliens would be hostile, lol?
Or was he just using an inappropiate analogy for saying that we should stop fighting on earth?

[edit on 26/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just got my first respons from the UN.

This mail was from the danish office in the US and was pretty short and precise
I have translated the email:

Michael Starbæk Christensen for me

Dear ******,

Thanks for your email. I can inform, that there are no talks going on in the UN about "extraterristrial life" and the posibility for 3. degree contact.

Kindly

Michael S. Christensen

Sorry to be bursting some bubbles

My guess is that the reply from their Outer Space office will be the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Reagan said a few variations of what I thought was the same speech including the UN version, flice. Think it was called 'Together We Stand' ?

Though I would have been more interested if it were about about an Alien UFO threat he was aware of, he did go on to say paraphrase:
..but is there not an Alien already amongst us?
I believe he was referring to the Soviet Union and not Alien hybrids attempting to infiltrate through gradual inception into high government circles.

I read he became a 32nd Degree Mason for a day thanks to Bush Senior, VP at the time, to learn. Something tells me since Carter (inclusive) or before, President's are NOT brought up to speed on the ALien problem and don't have the security clearances to open the book.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
U.N try survive at their own. Our army vs big motha ships from outer space. Do you think we could survive from attack if some strong evil aliens coming this way and want get this planet to their own collection of planets? Do U.N ever think friends? Do U.N ever heard about friendship? They looking civilians like trash, but they look more high ranked like their own friends, they don't maybe even care what happen this planet. They just walk through it and forget all about earth where we live. Our planet is that place where someone of we born, someone of we came to here, we never know who are who, only that matter at we just be good to others. U.N is weak because they fear unknown. They fear aliens, they fear contact with them, they fear at they will come here, but they can't choose do they come or not, because U.N is just little leaders place in this huge world. U.N never played internet games like Astroempires or some other game where friends needed to survive. Astroempires is best way to show to U.N what kind protecting we can do with strong allies. Astroempires show that too what happen if you try survive at your own in huge world with poor defenses.

Yes, games teaching much to understand important things. We are not alone, so why we are trying be alone? Are we maybe scared of contact with aliens? Do U.N fear so much unknown at they try hiding under tables and try forget all things about other life? Have they ever heard good aliens? Why U.N trying survive at their own, alone? Why do we have armyes, why we don't have perfect protecting and defense system? Why we need armyes, if they are weak against aliens? Why we don't ask aliens construct to us perfect protecting and defense system? Why we need armyes if we can't protect with armyes many people? Why we not doing perfect protecting and defense if our armyes is too weak to create perfect protecting and defense?

Questions are important, even if you were any high or low ranked man or woman, question are allways important to asked from ownself, because if you ask yourself your own created questions, you will find better way to thinking. Many people maybe think at its crazy to ask ownself questions, but its important. Even if you were U.N, you must ask questions from yourself. Don't get mad from my writings U.N, just see truth, we are not perfect because we have no lived perfectly life on this planet, noone is perfect, we are all unperfect, even if you where who ever. We sometimes doing wrong choices to things, but important is at we can fix them. We can't just sit at the chair and wait happenings. You should fix that problem U.N soon at you look more we civialians like friends of yours. You should not underestimate power of the evil aliens, they will arrive sometime here and we never know when, but they will someday find this planet, this planet where is some good recources. Someone of them will come after recources, someone of them will come after planets, they who come after planets, are those who collecting different kind planets.

If we stay like this U.N, we are not very well protected then, even if you create now some plasma guns, we need mostly now space friends to protect and help us defending this area of the galaxy. You can't be silence forever from aliens U.N, someday people will know and will drop trust of you and they will not anymore trust you anymore whatever you saying after that and there will come huge war then. Next world war begin. I know it will come if you keep important things silence. Its not about what i say, or you say, or you all say, its about what peoples mind will think. Suddendly disclosure happens and people start think what happened, next days someone of them will gather together against you U.N, even your allies will get against you, how you protect then this planet, are you doing mass massacre? I know there is many countries in U.N, but some countries will get against you too that day if it will happen. I hope it will not happen, because...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope it will not happen, because...

It will be mass massacre then those days, many of people die because just one thing was silence too long. People get angry because they have been too much in silence from these things. People get so angry at they will get against U.N itself. If you U.N keep too long silence this alien thing, one day this thing popping out suddendly to everyone clearly and they will see at they have been tricked so long. After that, people get very angry, very very angry. When that day happen, i maybe be only at computer looking forums and waiting at war will end. That war is not againts aliens, that war will be against human vs human. You must remember U.N, you will maybe lost your nuclear launch codes too in this war of human vs human and you get maybe me killed too even if i just be computer and checking forums. 100 megaton explosion at this planet when every nuclear weapons will be launched. Im screwed after that, and everyone who lives earth is screwed too. You can't escape from that explosion if you don't have spaceship or you can't protect yourself if you don't have shield of alien technology. You can't even hide underground.

This explosion will not destroy life from earth, but it will destroy those who we were, life from earth will only mutate to next level. We can't get after that explosion our bodies back. Last words of my maybe be at that time if it happens are - Oh #. After that my body will burning and maybe explosing, and it will be painfull 4-9 sec. U.N i asking you to create friendship with aliens and tell people about these aliens, so we no need scare anymore that one day when it will pop out suddendly and do mass destruction to this planet. Safety come's allways first.

Safety is not that at you keep silence from aliens, silence from aliens will be that kind thing at its like betraying your own country of civilians. And what betraying does, it is that kind thing at someday they will turn againts you, all of them at mass, they even think what happening to them, because they just want fight because of truth. That kind is our homosapiens race, brutally and not thinking creature when it is aggressive. Only eyes watching focused and breathing is strong, their voice will be heared far away, they just thinking one thing, fight for the truth. Someone of people just watching this mass of people who running at the streets at mass, like they are zombie (But they are not, just living people who have been pissed off from this thing and start huge war againts them who was betrayers of these betrayed people). Like i will not fight when that day comes if it comes. I just watching how all will be gone, family maybe too. Everyone goes crazy. You will remember that castle ages when was castles and kings, when people noticed at king was betraying their own civilians, soldiers and civilians in that castle where inside was big city, turned againts king of the castle. They killed king and someone other taked place of king chair. Sometimes when king was killed, they left from castle and soon castle was empty. Sometimes happened when king was killed, civilians and soldiers started fight againts their own castle people and everyone was killed, they doed this because they tought at they are no anymore worth or noone inside that castle are no worth to live because king was killed.

Ok, but now its good bye, i maybe continue from this someday and tell more from these things.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Silenteye]

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Silenteye]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ok, i forgot tell some things about what is on this planet, and what happen that day if it will happen. I know at if people suddendly start knowing some big secret like aliens in this world, everything will change, mass chaos happening because much of homosapiens brains thinking after this thing of this "They lied to us so long and tricked us, we must kill them all and not leave anyone alive who trying be against us". If someone got scared about these things what i said, don't be scared, this will not happen if this alien thing will come more faster clearly visible to everyone. Do you have heard yet stories what two hunters doed when they saw alien spaceship. One of them shotted that spaceship, what you think what he could do if alien is outside from his spaceship. Would he be killed or will he going to be alive? Killed, because brain starting think randomly things and its 50 of 50 will he shoot it or not. I think that hunter who shooted that alien spaceship, could have killed alien if alien would came out from his spaceship.

Usa, Russian, German, Britain, Africa, India...and all others countries will be in danger, if this day comes to us. Even if someone is big country leader, it will get many enemies that day, lies wont fix things, it will do things more bad. I speak these things because i try stop this chaos day what is coming, human vs human day, i want change that day better. That day can happen tomorrow, next week, next year, or other day, month, year. I just can now only tell, talk about these things, let people hear what i am saying. Someone of you maybe fear me, someone of you love me, someone of you hates me, because allways here is positive and negative side everything. Alien thing have positive and negative side too. That day is not world end, its maybe only our end, maybe someone of us will survive but only size of little groups.

Everywhere is groups who hates people who lie, when big secret coming visible to all, like this alien thing coming someday everyone mind clearly visible and truth. Every country will be attacked by their own citizen those days, even if countries implanted those own country citizen, they will rise their inside anger and will come crazy and hatefull mostly to everyone, because adreline reaches its limit, when it happens, chaos will happen. But these kind things will not happen, if all countries now working together with this alien thing and will tell people about aliens clearly, who aliens really are and why they are real as cookie, no more lies about aliens at there is no other life. If countries lie about aliens and tell at all aliens are evil and aliens want eat your stomatch, next days it will be then massacre, big massacre, everyone comes crazy and they just and just destroyes whole planet.

I told something more about that day what happen if that day happens. Its not about only from U.N, its about our home where we live, and we live on planet earth, and planet earth is our home. Much of people can be easily controlled and brainwashed, and now much of people is brainwashed about aliens, like this, at those things are not real, only just some fairytales what crazy people talks like its real. Reality and unknown, others thinks its reality when they lie themselves about things, why they think at its reality? Why they not look closer and find truth about things of unknown if they lie about things to themselves. Their reality is in cage, and their fake life running out from cage and laughing to reality who is in cage. They can't reach their reality and release reality from their own cage, if they fear things of unknown, they fear talk things about unknown, they can't talk about things because they think it will change that life what others living too, who they, its people and maybe leaders of countries too. Why they think like this? Fear controls everyone, but fear is only our brain action, so its illusion otherwise.

I continue next time more from this. Bye

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Silenteye]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey Silenteye -- interesting post, you got any more info on this? Anyone else in the know as to these UN topics?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Over 6000 signs.

Over million or milliard or maybe over trillion ufo sightings and face to face contacts with E.T people, "worldwide on earth". Wake up people, wake up! Stop fooling around! Look around and see what happening here. See what happening around here today. See things are they right or wrong. See everything. Make future better, make earth change to better place to live, make happiness around the earth, and that kind earth we get after we have changed to more peacefull and respectful persons. That kind at we are peacefull to earth and each others around this big world and we respect everyone even if they are different, because everyone is same worthy even if they are different.

Do not make ignorance to galaxies, make peace and happiness around the galaxies doings of yours if you do right things and not throw wrongness there. Make future better looking, stop wasting time to enjoyements much. Stop doing that and take important things to your hands. But if you are an coward and want run away from truth, then hide under at rock and don't never come out there. Good bye and i come later back.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Silenteye]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This must all be a hoax. I was really excited to hear about this meeting, but after I did some searching on my own I discovered something very interesting.

There is an Xbox360 game titled: Earth Defense Force 2017.

The premise of this game is EXACTLY the supposed agenda from this meeting. In 2013 there are messages from aliens, then in 2017 they come to Earth. Look it up for yourself! UGH

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by niv

You are missing the point. Barack Obama hates slippery
slopes like institutional investors M. Madoff (now). The
interesting and maybe instrumential person is his wife,
Michelle Obama. Since she is more forthcoming and
demanding if it is coming to truth. For political reasons,
disclosue is only possible on the UN level. If she is
insisting, the new President might give and try to enforce
a green light for exactly this event.

<< 2  3  4   >>