It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chihuaua!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is my little chihuaua puppy. She was so calm then.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
She is very cute.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What a cute little dog.

Is that as big as it will grow, or is she still a puppy ?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In the picture shes a little smaller. Now
she's 9 months and wieghs about 5 lb. Heres a picture of what she looks like now.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We have a baby gate so when we open the doors she cant get out, well that doesnt work. She chews holes through it and gets out! lol. Here's some pictures of how she does it.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yelp, smart huh.

Can't keep a good dog "in." LoL

Chewed right threw that gate and out she went.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have a true Chihuahua story to tell you:

I flew from Los Angeles to Seattle many years ago to meet my parents. From there we drove up to Vancouver to catch a ferry over to Vancouver Island. I hadn't booked a hotel room ahead of time so mom insisted I crash on the couch for the night and then look for a hotel room the next day.
That was fine with me, so I made up a bed and fell asleep.

Now enter the evil Chihuahuas

I'm having a good sleep after all my travels, and the sun is just starting to come up the next day. I feel something walking on my blankets and wake with a bit of a start.

Standing about a foot from my face is a Chihuahua with all it's teeth bared, and growling like it thought it was a German Shepard. There was another one beside the couch yapping away in support of the one standing on my chest.

Needless to say, I'm thinking I'm gonna be shredded by these little wanna be dogs before I even get a cup of coffee. :shk:

At that moment I lost all my pride as a grown man and had to call my mom for help.
For those few minutes I was terrified of those little demons, and my mom just said "Don't be so silly".

The one standing on me was Mr.T, I can't remember the name of the other one.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
that is so funny! my chihuaua can be evil to! lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Standing about a foot from my face is a Chihuahua with all it's teeth bared, and growling like it thought it was a German Shepard. There was another one beside the couch yapping away in support of the one standing on my chest. ext

That is so funny. I laughed so hard when I read that. Chihuahua's are so funny. They have the cutest teeth, and of course the sweetest growl.

these little wanna be dogs

Another laugh out loud quote. Wanna-be-dogs. Yeah, its hard to think minnie is a dog sometime's she get's babied so much. Then she show's those teeth, and growls that sweet little growl.. It's all so cute.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Shar]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Avert your eyes unless you're ready to see the ugliest Chihuahua in the world.

This dog walked away with the ugly dog title year after year.....
Last chance to look away, scrolling any further could cause eye damage and an irremovable image to be imprinted on your brain.:shk:

Sadly, he's passed away but he still has his own web page:
samugliestdog.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He may look like a chih. but hes really a chinese crested. But a lot of people think hes a chih. It is sad that he died.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have a chihuaua called Pepe. He's 14 and a grumpy old man. You'll have a lot of fun with yours. They are great dogs.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Dear sweet Sam.

We'll all miss his ugly mug.

Your minnie has hair at least, but I have cats big enough that they'd use it for a toy.
I have some pretty big toms.

You got a cute dog though, and you'll need a stronger gate to hold that one back.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
minnie

I love that series of photographs.
It illustrates the whole escape sequence perfectly.
I cracked up when I saw the last one "Free at LAST"

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It took forever to catch her after she escaped. She stays in our yard, but she is so fast! I can usually only catch her when she stops for a potty break. lol.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by minnie]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnie
I can usually only catch her when she stops for a potty break.

Try not to scoop her while she's poopin', that can get a little messy.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ha ha, that would be MESSY!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
These pictures are when minnie was a puppy, only 6 weeks old.

Shes laying beside my cell phone holder! It was taller than she was. I got a picture of her eating a nugget. lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
oh minnie, those pictures are just so cute.

she was so tiny.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OOOoo la la, minnie's pup is exceptionally cute.

Wonder if she has dreams of being a Chinese crested - when she chews open the gate to free herself.

Dang, those Chinese Crested must augment the Eastern idea that dogs hail from hell.

<<   2 >>

join