It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artifacts With Extraterrestrial Writings Discovered Near Tunguska Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
writings

Well I hope they at least provide some photos of the writings soon. Seems extremely selfish to keep it to yourself to try and decode. Bringing in the brightest minds from around the world could assist if this is legit. But even then if it's from a possible container it may just translate to toilet paper or something.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting find; I find myself wondering what the reputation of Mosnews is, I know next to little about Russian news media. It makes me suspicious almost just because of the straightforwardness of the headline;uncomfortably like a National Enquirer or Indiadaily news kind of item.
However, doesnt mean something interesting wasn't found. I also would like to see pictures.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This sounds a little sketchy to me.

How would you identify writing as not from this earth?

If you find objects with writing on them, why would you not publish a picture? You don't have to show all the writing.

I'm thinking this might be a publication that is like a newspaper tabloid.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting, anyone else got more info?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
This sounds a little sketchy to me.

How would you identify writing as not from this earth?

If you find objects with writing on them, why would you not publish a picture? You don't have to show all the writing.

I'm thinking this might be a publication that is like a newspaper tabloid.

I think they identified that the writing was not from this earth, not because of the writing but maybe more to do with what the writing was on, which means its possible for anyone to write on it, which could mean its fake, but it might be real who knows. Pictures would be nice.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Right off the bat.

The image at the link is of Meteor Crater in Arizona. Immediately I begin to doubt the credibility of the site.

Scroll down to the fourth photo here.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I ve been doing a little quick research into the Tunguska event;

found this link
www.rense.com...

its seems that every so often someone "finds" a piece of an extraterrestrial object in the area. From what ive read, one of the things that made Tunguska anomolous was its lack of an impact crater, there was none; just downed trees in a wide area.

top topics

join