It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How has it been kept hidden for so long?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Goverment isnt keeping any secrets. Its the military-industrial complex that holds the technology. President Eisenhower warned us of this nefarious group in his farewell address.

The military-industrial complex is very good at keeping secrets via their compartmentalization methods. One guy is working on piece a, the other is working on piece b. Neither knows what each is working on and cant put 2 and together because they only have access to one part.

These folks kept the stealth F117 A fighter a secret for 25 years. And it would still be a secret if they wanted it to be. They injected syphilis into black soldiers and it didnt come out for 50 years (long after anyone responsible died). They purposely exposed small SW towns to radiation fallout to see the results and we didnt know for 60 years (again everyone involved loooong dead).

If it were simply a few farmers saying the saw a bright light, Id be skeptical. But when amazing men who undergo extensive training mentally to proove their competent to guard and launch nuclear missiles state a UFO shut down that missile...well I tend to think this subject is quite real.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
the world governments are just pawns of the nwo's shadow government. they are being used. things happen for a reason - the nwo's reason.

iraq war happened because the nwo wanted it to happen, not because the U.S. government wanted it to happen.

... in my opinion anyway. we obviously have no proof. we just have evidence, which is what this forum is for.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A whole load of French military and civilian scientists have released a report on the defence significance of the UFO phenomena including hundreds of credible witness statements. Does this constitute "proof"", or "strong evidence", Sneakiod? What is the difference? What are your criteria for making a distinction. Do you hold to the standards of international legal systems, i.e.: beyond reasonable doubt? Its just, phrased the way they have been, your doubts seem to be more akin to the unreasonable sort. I remember a a particularly irritating little boy at school whose response to ANY statement was "prove it". Even to the teachers.

Ok, here's a test. Please "prove" to me that you have an existence independent of my laptop. I herewith believe you to be a virus in Windblows Vista which spouts stuff at random. Prove to me that you are Human.

Besides, its only the UK and US govs that actively deny the existence of UFO's. The Russians, French, Mexican, and many others have accepted the evidence.

I'm not a christian, so I shall tread carefully here, but surely there is far less "proof" for some of the more lurid claims in the bible than there is regarding UFOs? Some might say that there is plenty of "evidence" to refute such claims as the creation of an original Human from clay, or - for example - that Jericho had walls (apparently it didn't). You don't hang out on religious websites asking for proof, do you? And thats something which isn't actively being hidden. People just know sometimes, and its too easy to avoid the emotional commitment of belief in something by whining about the lack of evidence. Skepticism, I see the purpose of, offering alternative explanations and testing veracity through internal consistency.
Nay-saying is a bit pointless, though isn't it?

You talk about UFOlogy. Adding an ology does not a science make. At the moment, UFOlogy shares more with Scientology than geology. It requires an element of faith. Maybe you should be addressing your requests for evidence to your government, as they are the only ones who stand any chance of obtaining from their military. And always remember that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To lex

I hope you DO ignore each and everyone of my threads, as I will yours.

What makes YOU an authoritative figure on this website to tell people what to do?

Mod Note: T and C: 2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
To lex
You are as shallow as a baby swimming pool with obviously no life.

That's breaching terms and conditions, thesneakoid. You just can't call someone shallow like that and accuse them of not having a life.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So its ok for someone to call me transparent but not for me to call them shallow? Riiiiight.

Lex only posted in this thread because he didnt like a different one that i had started.

Does Lex get a warning?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by thesneakiod]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Mod Note:

Keep it civil. Watch the insults.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Would just like to point out that the British MoD views on U.F.O.s have altered in between my two last correspondence with them.
First letter states the old classic. - The MoD only investigates what is a threat to its national security, and as there is no significant evidence of U.F.O.s or them being a concern to the UKs security the MoD will be taking this no further...
Something like that anyhow...
But the second correspondence is with a Mr Webb of the MoD by email, this has been since the FOI act has come in to full operation..
The official response was, although the MoD does not have any hard evidence to support the existance of E.T.s and U.F.Os the MoD does keep an open mind on this subject, and referred me to the new MoD site that has posted significant amount of UFO pics and info including Rendelsham Forest
check these documents out
www.mod.uk... 980.htm

The FOI act is the start of Disclosure in the UK as far as im concerned, at least on an organized and damage limitation basis...
Interesting change in stance by the UK, i hope you agree.
Certainly what it looks like to me..
Everyone should be asking them questions, there is a £600 budget for each request...
The more requests they answer, the more information on the public forum..
We can have a big impact on Disclosure..
Get writing...
www.mod.uk...

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Shadoww]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join