It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awoke with scratches

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by valiant

Does your face ever hurt really bad?

It's killing me!

I jest!
I jest couldn't resist.
SnF

[edit on 4-11-2009 by randyvs]

I'm unsure if you find me scratching myself funny or if I wrote something in a way which you found funny

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, if it is some crazy/bored aliens that are feeling the need to slink into your bedroom at night & scratch you for no apparant reason.. maybe leave some nail clippers out for them?

When my friend walked past her bed she'd sometimes get scratches.. turned out there was a spring sticking out of the bed, although I WISH I'd seen this thread before that happened, I would have loved trying to convince her that there was an alien/some demonic being living in her mattress and taking swipes at her.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ward8

Count yourself lucky my friend. Two weeks ago I woke up with a stabbing pain in one of my testes and two small spots of blood on my pillow. The pain was enough to wake me up and I rolled around in the bed for a few minutes “playing the dying man”. I was making such a commotion on waking that my 20 year old daughter came into the room to ask me if I was ok.

“No love I feel like someone stuck a needle through one of my crown jewels”

“OK then dad, good luck with that,” and she disappeared down the hall.

I am not even going to speculate at this time ...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
While we are waiting for the picture, can you tell us more about the random looking side of scratches? Did you detect any discernible pattern? Perhaps, more importantly, why do you think an entity is responsible? Can you tell us about the entity? You also mentioned that you can 'hear' several apirits in your head. Are you sensitive? I apologize about the 20 questions but I look into such matters.

To others who get scratch marks: very few of you after ruling out natural explanations have emntioned what you think caused it. Why or what do you think it is?

<< 1  2   >>

join