It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awoke with scratches

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This thread caught my eye. I've had the same experience about two years ago.

My mother, who is sensitive (as I am and pretty much my whole family) called me around 9pm. She said she saw a "glistening light" and she heard someone running upstairs. (She was home alone with my younger brother, then 7 who was sound asleep. She checked) So she called me up and asked if I could come over, because she can't sleep because she's frightened. Well, it was Saturday and I had nothing else to do so why not? I came over about half an hour later. She told me about some recent activity that's been going on. (Lights turning off and on by themselves, fridge door slamming shut late at night and the most creepy part, the sound of two elderly ladies talking in the kitchen.)

We sat and talked about what's been going on until 10pm. I took the upstairs guest room. Theres nothing in there except a standard bed with down comforters and pillows. When I woke up the next morning, I had scratches running from my shoulders down to my chest.

They weren't really deep, but they were sore. I don't have nails as I'm a nail biter, I checked the bed in case there was something sharp there (like a zipper on the pillows or something, but the pillows didn't have zippers.)

I showed my mom and she said it looked like someone with long nails had scratched me. The scratches lasted about two days, and they were still sore.

I also showed a friend of mine the scratches. He couldn't think of any possible explanations either.

I'm not saying this is paranormal, but it's strange. I would have noticed the scratches if they were made before I went to sleep as they were sore. Again, the bedding had no zippers or any other sharp objects. So I was and still am confused about the whole thing.

Peace,
FK

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
maybe you should consider going to a doctor and describing the symptoms you could be coming down with something serious or you could be sleep walking its more common than you would think and many people dont realise they are doing it

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I sincerely doubt that. It's only happened once. I was married for four years as well. My ex-wife never mentioned any sleep walking.

So I'm still not sure what went on.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm not gonna give you a scientific reason.

I honestly think it's a demon of some sort messing with you. Maybe a sucubus.
I co9uld be very wrong though.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This thread brought back memories.

When my hubby and I were engaged we were living at his parents for a while. I'd wake up with scratches, bruises (big ones too), you name it. I was convinced it was him, I'd yell at him and it became a running joke (him ulatimate fighting in his sleep). We really thought nothing much of it. (I've gotten much worse injuries fighting with my brother, I'm a tough girl..lol)

Time went on, I was still getting them. Pretty much every single morning. The cincher is he started to work the night shift. (It happened no matter where I slept in the house hell, I've even slept on the floor same thing same thing happened) It couldn't have been him. The joke turned into Bob's girlfriend was beating me up in my sleep. (Ok, sounds odd but his house is actually haunted I didn't even believe them at first. I thought his family was teasing me.) After we moved, hasn't happened since. Not a single time. With him next to me or not.

Even though I do believe in all that stuff, I don't think it is always supernatural. Down comforters have done the scratches to me too, which is why I won't buy one myself. Most of the time there is a logical explanation, but there are some times that do indeed defy typical explanations.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I once woke up with a long scratch going from my right nipple all the way down to near my belly button.. it was so strange it wasnt the kind of scratch that my nails could make.. aliens bothering me in my sleep??!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sounds like you need to go get a new box spring/Mattress. You need to inspect your mattress for any holes where the spring steel broken through. I had this same experience awoke to have scratches like I walked through a briar patch. Bed was only couple months old too.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by sean]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've been getting those thin red lines all my life, and always during my sleep and only in association with dreams related to alien contact. I don't have sharp enough fingernails or suffer from allergies. It's not impossible to have as many as 30 or more lines on me, but usually there are around 10 to 15. They generally come in two sizes, short ones of about 3-5cm and long ones of around 7cm. They are very light cuts to the skin, but always bloodless. I've photographed them numerous times. Two things of note from over the years: 1) I once had a very intense alien dream in which I was told "if you don't want the lines, don't eat meat", and 2) I once awoke with a strip of clear rubber type material over a line, as though it had been applied over a fresh line to prevent bleeding until the line "cured". I still have that material safely stored in a sealed container. I've also noticed these lines on my father, and on other people over the years. Whenever I point the lines out to somebody who has them, they appear surprised and are usually unaware of the lines. I myself thought nothing of them during my childhood, but realised as an adult that it wasn't normal. I'm reasonably certain that these lines have something to do with some kind of "unknown" contact with other lifeforms. That's my "gut" feeling based on a lifetime of experience with these markings on my body.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
same here,for 1 year.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this happened to my dad just this morning actually .
he woke up with long, deep enough to scab and elevate from the skin, all on his arms, he had about 12 of them, 6 on his biceps, 6 on his forearm . they all seem to be towards his torso . but we dont know what happened, but still scared the # out of us lmao .

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ward8

I also get scratched like that.I have no idea how but my guess is that its due to sweating and then sweat salt scratches the body when you rud against something.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've woken up with scratches, many times. It happens sparingly, but it has been happening for a long time.

They are usually small and numerous, and take weeks and weeks to go away. I'm not sure what would cause these. You would think me slamming my hand on something sharp would wake me up. Simply stepping into my room is enough to wake me up. There was one time when I had a guest sleep in my bed and he had a bite mark on his leg. Dunno how any of these things happen, and I'm up for rational explanations and all, but I'm not sure what causes these occurences.

And I never really think much about this. I saw this post and I thought I would throw my story in.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Periodically, I'll wake up, fix coffee, and climb into the shower. And when these long, deep scratches start burning like hell, I'll notice them.

I bite my fingernails, and I'll try to duplicate them, but I can't even create a scratch at all.

It IS a confusing thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I used to wake up sometimes and, upon feeling some pain in and around the back of my neck would find scratches, quite long. Then one night moving about my bed I discovered it was the zipper on my memory foam cover that while I moved would sometimes scratch me. When you find scratches, even though they are probably nothing, be sure to look for signs that they have a meaning, for example 3 marks parallel usually represents the mark of the trinity from what I've heard, and in which case, I would look for some help from someone who has studied the matter

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvaSweden

Why do you post this on every god damn thread you've found and advertise your blog (and the ads within your blog?

You post on multiple threads, here are all of them in case you forgot:

Strange scratches on my body.
Strange unknown mark appears.
Strange upper arm mark.
Strange marks on the skin.

Then you say:

Originally posted by EvaSweden
This is not hysteria.

If that is not hysteria, then I don't know what is hysteria! Is there something really wrong with you or are you just advertising your blog, or perhaps having lack of attention?

Originally posted by EvaSweden (on her blog)
Nu måste jag få hjälp, av någon som kan kommunicera med den/de som är på mig hela tiden.

How about seeking professional help of an psychiatrist?

Respectfully,

-v

Edit:
PS. I am sincerely sorry if I forgot to mention any thread you had already commented on. But I think you get my drift nonetheless. Besides, I wonder if you ever reply, or even see you again here on ATS.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sorry but it was not aliens.Aliens do not leave scratches.They cut there nails everyday.God if aliens scratched all the abducteess like that everynight they would be washing there hands for weeks.Not to mention the broken nails.You must have a phantom rat or some mutant bed bug living at the bottom of your bed who sneeks up at night and attacks you.Either that or your girl friend is just too rough.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Either that or your girl friend is just too rough.

Yeah, maybe she's an lesbian living with a child and a husband
I think I must quickly report this to the Swedish childcare authorities.

-v

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have been waking up with my face bleeding for years, even been to the dr's about it, I know it's me though as sometimes it's that painfull I wake myself up scratching myself in my sleep
and I mean hard, I was always scared of getting my eye's but thankfully never happened yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Does your face ever hurt really bad?

It's killing me!

I jest!
I jest couldn't resist.
SnF

[edit on 4-11-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>