It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Million Dollars to prove your abilities!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This research firm is offering a million dollars to anyone who can display real paranormal abilities for them!

Considering how many of you there are here who SWEAR they have paranormal abilities, I'm guessing we should be seeing someone from ATS claiming this money soon!

www.randi.org...

[edit on 17-4-2007 by nyk537]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OK..Here goes. You're wearing a blue shirt, and you had toast for breakfast.
How's that?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525
OK..Here goes. You're wearing a blue shirt, and you had toast for breakfast.
How's that?

Hmm. I don't think you would qualify.

But seriously, this department is actually willing to pay someone who can demonstrate some ability under controlled situations.

I think that's amazing. It also speaks volumes against the community of people who claim to have these abliities that nobody has been able to do it.

link   
As if Randi is ever going to give that money away. Even if he meets Orko from the He-man cartoons he would never give it away....

link   
Once again this Randi challenge. It's certainly not a research firm.
If you want to read more about this see:
About the James Randi Million dollar challenge

Basically, it's not as simple is it states.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
As if Randi is ever going to give that money away. Even if he meets Orko from the He-man cartoons he would never give it away....

True. It is still an interesting proposition though.

Man, what I wouldn't give to see Orko smashing through Randi's lab.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
my ability is basicaly based on understanding some things that no one understands or care to understand. to understand how things work. but i can't control it.

for example, i went to Bread King, a bread store, it was 4 pm something and the waiters there looked very upset. the cook from the kitchen shouted something to the cashier and she took a tray and raced me to the bread display.

when i went to the cashier she looked angry and the other one just stuffed up the breads i bought hastily.

after i left i recalled the situation and suddenly understood this:

the owner of the bakery had a system: that all bread unsold until 5 O'clock shall be given to the employees for free.

the cook in the kitchen already told the cashier to pick a specific bread to bring home for his son but the cashier was afraid becuase it was not 5 yet and when i came, she was too late, i already bought the only one left. and the rest of the crew got upset coz i bought like 3 bread which means less for them to share.

and i understood that they should be upset with the system and not particularly with me, i was as much victim as they were.

it used to be faster, almost instantly i understand things. but now sometimes it takes a week or a month. the bread king thing was quite fast.

PS.
of course i could porbably do that by perceiving information through my common 5 senses, sum it all up and make up a story of my own.

i can't tell the color of your shirt and what you have for breakfast but:

1. if we talk about the story of the deluge, without seeing you, i could tell you how sad and upsetting that story really was.

2. if we talk about the story of the deluge, if i could see you or at least hear your opinion, i could tell if you were alive during that time you would be inside noah's ark or outside with your family around your arms screaming to the sky: "THAT IS NOT FAIR!"

3. if that guy with one million dollar ever wonder why the story was sad and upsetting, i can tell you this much and for free:
there are two kinds of people in this world: descendants of those who were on board noah's ark and children of those who were outside noah's ark. i just understand how it feels like to have you, your world, your family, your friends, your home, drowned by the deluge because you were all had been judged and there was nothing you could do about it.

i say, WHO ARE YO TO JUDGE ME, MR.?
because you have a sense of morality or you have a million dollar?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There have been dozens of posts here on ATS about how James Randi's million dollar challenge is unachievable/a blatent scam. Do a search.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Randi and his "research team." sigh.

Dont expect a cent from him even if you manage to make it disappear. He'll sue you for theft.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Id been keen to know what happened between Randi and Sylvia Browne, as if this guy is eva going to fork of the million dollars. I like the guy, he really rocked that shifty Israeli Uri Gellar on the tonight show.....GOLD

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinanak
my ability is basicaly based on understanding some things that no one understands or care to understand. to understand how things work. but i can't control it.
it used to be faster, almost instantly i understand things. but now sometimes it takes a week or a month. the bread king thing was quite fast.

This has nothing to do with special abilities. I have this every second of the day all around me. People doing stuff, saying stuff, acting a certain way. If I then draw a conclusion, around 75% of the time, I am right.
But that's just logical deduction. I't's very easy to read your every day person.

Just wanted to point that out

top topics

join