It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Stage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Keep this at the top of ATS for as long as possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Rather short, yet filled with more information then some MUCH longer films. Very interesting! My commendations to OP

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
/flagged.

I knew this information already like many who took the time to take a closer look at 9/11 but it's good and surprising to see it on cbc. It's weird to see this information 'confirmed' mainstream, I'm not familiar with american channels, I'm assuming newsworld, cbc is mainstream.. I hope

Well some people will be shocked.. although many already new or suspected 9/11 was fishy.

I'm hoping Schoppenhauer's quote will be fullfilled.
We have a right to know the reality of the world we live in, after all it's our world. I don't know the exact truth of 9/11 I do know it's not what we're shown.

Veritas.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Can you tell me what this is about?

I have a 56k and i can't just stream these videos... it takes like 30 mins to load a 3 mins video.

Wow sorry selfless for the 56k slowness, I would
if I had to wait that long for a google or youtube vid... I watch so many-so much to see there and some that are really valuable to watch...

Anyway, watching this vid now...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When asked in this thread what are our FBI and CIA agents really doing this was my response...

Originally posted by Watchful1
If our tax dollars are of any worth...

[Foreign] Intelligence gathering

I think most Americans genuinely miss the reality of our situation. In order to not have outside forces, established military or not, invade (ACTIVELY KILL CIVILIANS) the established American homeland, we must fund DOD heavily. Our current security and homeland peace is not promised. The gruesome images of war we see on TV will be America if we the people, or our government, fail ourselves. I am basing this on an understanding I have come to after reading 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'.

Yes this is a conspiracy site and the military industrial complex can get out of hand given the already stated agendas for Americas future. This said, I still embrace FBI, CIA, HS, DOD, and the like. This comes after being a 'crazy', as my friends call it, conspiracy theorist. I feel the people of ATS, for the most part, are misunderstood frequently and base judgment on constantly evolving information that may or may not be true. I feel it's beautiful that we all have to common spirit of seeking truth but in a world of lies 'credible' sources may in fact be all but credible.

I go for this to stress the importance of maintaining national security. I am almost positive that many established and well informed ATS members frequently keep silent about known truths for the reason just stated. The freedoms to pursue attaining knowledge are not free. Catastrophic events could see a ruler with no interest in the people outside of an enslaved work force. I am even certain that many slowly nodding heads behind screens around the world acknowledge this truth.

My convictions will most likely face scrutiny but the situational complexity of global factors should allow me some explanatory leeway in my beliefs. I would like to remind all that one can hold contradicting beliefs that would be true in different situations. So when I am asked is it right to kill innocent people and say no, I may also believe that it is right in certain situations. (i.e. lifeboat holds 15 and 50 want in...)

Also I am sorry that I may have not established a clear point and worked out my thoughts from there but this has been tearing me apart. I pray the FBI and CIA use American funds properly and that, as I said above, ensuring Homeland Security is of greatest importance.

If my point isn’t valid then fill me in on the truth so that I do not live and teach this ignorance, if it is just that. ATS is one of the only forum sites I trust to allow rational debate. Each one teach one.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Watchful1]

Until I actually read 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' I just went along with the popular hearsay on how bad our government is. Now I can see that we are lucky to maintain this stability in a world filled with enraged misinformed people.

Now, I do not claim my puzzle is complete. I am at odds with a lot of government actions and the overall moral standing of the human race. However, the leisure to philosophically meta-analyze our global society runs at a price.

Now, please bear with me until I finish this statement. A perfect example of the dire need in 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' is illustrated in the new 'Transformers' movie. I have seen the extended trailer in a state of the art theater and was trembling. The technology presented has real life implications and consequences. For good measure I will say China. If China has built an advanced warbot and attacks we would be screwed. 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' realized this and through action achieved an ends which is supposed to afford the U.S. greater security.

*continued below*

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If terrorist are allowed to enter this country by numerous means, specifically I stress the borders, it goes that [possible] catastrophic attacks will follow. Our mundane cycle will crash to a standstill if attacks disrupt the daily grind.

Somehow, American citizens put world view discrepancies ahead of ensuring the 'Pax Americana'. Yes we bomb innocent people but those people will be us if we are attacked. Need I even say we at least have highly accurate bombs that our enemies do not and that the death toll will be higher if they strike us than if we strike them. I mean that they would have to cluster bomb like we did until we developed much more efficient systems.

But you say, "OK, WELL IF THE THREAT IS AGAINST A HIGHLY TECHNICAL ENEMY HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY WILL BE TECHNICALLY INFERIOR?

If 9/11 never raised defense budgets we would suffer from both types of enemy. Highly advanced enemies would have no problem and conventional 'poorer' forces would exploit border holes and gaps in communication between intelligence bureaus.

You may hate me for this but 9/11 was needed for many reasons. It brought us together as a nation that was becoming increasingly retarded [excuse my slang]. Machiavelli even said in his work 'The Discourses' that every seven to ten years a unifying event[he says invasion but a new pearl harbor fits fine] needs to bring the people back from the edge of Stupidsville. It also increased defense spending that was much needed to ensure America can not be invaded by a spectrum of enemies.

We cant split hairs if we cant survive.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You have voted 7Ayreon for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Wonderful post/find, 7Ayreon.

We all must remember those that perished on 9/11/01 and the fact that we all must understand that it is our Right... our Responsibility to question everything.

Info.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is a well put together video. While it may come across as a mash-up of various theories, it serves as a reminder to deny ignorance.

Kudos and WATS to 7Ayreon!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

dear ludakris,

Ask yourself why the word of bought and paid for media shills and proven liars in the govt. is given so much thought and respect.

Oh boy. Let me make something clear here. I for one do NOT trust everything the government says. My whole point is exactly what you are referring to. If your telling me to use my skepticism and open mindedness towards the government, why would I not use it towards a video made by some RANDOM person who has shown no indication of ANY CREDENTIALS! You (I mean conspiracy theorists and sorry if I assumed you fall into that crowd) keep saying we shouldnt trust what we are told by the government but you fail to use that same belief towards other outlets. WHY? Why are you willing to beleive this video? What makes you so sure they are any more reliable than the government?

This is not a matter of not questioning. Its a matter of beleiving the answers to those questions. So far the answers, and more specifically the ones offered in this video, from conspiracy theorists seem to be lacking.

I would understand your point if the video did nothing but ask questions. But it went a step further and started to answer questions. This is where I believe there was a misunderstanding. Leave what the government has said aside and answer me this: based on what can I trust this random person to provide answers for me?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok so everyone enjoyed the feature film but the how is it no one will remark on what good 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' has done.

Before responding I do ask the 'distant' future to be considered.

In fact, PNAC eludes this has further reaching security implications than just the immediate decades.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Watchful1]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This video is all rehashed stuff, BUT I say look at all of these new viewers of this information, ones that have never been exposed to it! If this video is able to accomplish that then it was worth the editing job done!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ok so everyone enjoyed the feature film but the how is it no one will remark on what good 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' has done.

Before responding I do ask the 'distant' future to be considered.

In fact, PNAC eludes this has further reaching security implications than just the immediate decades.

Ok, I'll bite for the sake of it. What good has it done devoting almost a third of your entire national budget on defense?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasse
Ok, I'll bite for the sake of it. What good has it done devoting almost a third of your entire national budget on defense?

Defense of course...

Need I mention the autonomous wrecking crew?

This threaddemonstrates the power of networking communications...

This kind of security is what the defense budget has done

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Actually let me not just say defense.

Imagine U.S. opposers having their way?

Defense budgets have used Intelligence Operations to difuse and combat legitimate enemy [terrorist] action.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
WHY? Why are you willing to beleive this video? What makes you so sure they are any more reliable than the government?

People appreciate this video because it is a well made 20 minutes combination of everything they already know and researched.

Instead of taking 1 year researching all these separate facts, someone can just watch this video and learn it all from it and it's only 20 minutes.

It's a good compilation, nothing new but well made.

This is why we trust this video, cause we already know this through research.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
This video is all rehashed stuff, BUT I say look at all of these new viewers of this information, ones that have never been exposed to it! If this video is able to accomplish that then it was worth the editing job done!

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Excellent find and video.

Well put together and short enough for even the most short attention span individuals and also to the point. What more evidence do you really need?

WATS vote from me.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm glad that someone has finally said the hard and nasty thing that watchful has. I really hate what you said, but then I often hate being shown the truth. Its painful most of the time.

When you've been gathering information as long as most here at ATS have, eventually, you stand back far enough and you begin to see the larger picture. Its not pretty and its also damn scary. You know you've hit this point when the picture you see, as laid out by Watchful, actually makes logical sense

Still, the picture is not complete, because we are denied all the pieces to the puzzle and some of them are sooo bizarre, sooo classified, we can only guess at them. What is evident, is their shape. We can puzzle out the outline of this hidden truth, and its not pretty. It is most likely much larger than just an external threat globally, it may well be external spacially. This would definitely fall under the catagory of "you cannot handle the truth". How many of you would jump at the chance to have all your beliefs shattered, not just about your goverment and our place in this world, but your religion as well? Even your very preception of reality?

If I had a choice to "unlearn" what I feel I know now, I'd take the Blue pill!

The question of which pill to take illustrates the personal aspect of the decision to study everything. Do you live on in ignorance (and potentially bliss) or do you lead what Aristotle called 'the examined life'...

I choose Bliss

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Actually let me not just say defense.

Imagine U.S. opposers having their way?

Offense and defense are not the same thing.

Offense creates more enemies than it kills, by it's very nature.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Another goerge bush is evil thread, wow!

For all of you who havent kept track, their hasnt been a attack on the USA for ove 6 years!

Ya GW and cheany where responsible for the the worl trade centers!

Once again lets blame the white man, because it couldnt have really been the Islam/muslims, I mean they seem to have all their ducks in a row in their countries right?

WOW just extreme IGNORANCE!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join