It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Stage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That video just confirmed again what I already knew. There are so many people that need to see this, that need their eyes opened to the truth!

WATS!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
WOW just extreme IGNORANCE!

That's okay, you're forgiven

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Another goerge bush is evil thread, wow!

For all of you who havent kept track, their hasnt been a attack on the USA for ove 6 years!

There hasn't been an attack in the US for the last 6 years, and this is do to the competence of the government and safeguards put in place?

I think it has to do more with the incompetence of the terrorists, or lack of terrorists if you don't believe terrorists were responsible for 911.

ps. you spelled the evil presidents name wrong

[edit on 17-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I used to be a hard core 911 conspiracy theory skeptic... until I watched this vid. It adds, up. We need to take our country back. I am still a bit skeptical about some aspects - but, I believe the government would go to the lengths mentioned in the video to exert control over foreign oil and the US populace.

Good find, flagged.

HEY 7Ayreon, you just GOT WATS'd !

[edit on 4/17/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

For all of you who havent kept track, their hasnt been a attack on the USA for ove 6 years!

What?? What about the attack on our freedoms, and the bushies destroying our consitution. I refuse to give up my freedom to feel safe.

It is better to die free than live in "1984"

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
quote:
I would understand your point if the video did nothing but ask questions. But it went a step further and started to answer questions. This is where I believe there was a misunderstanding. Leave what the government has said aside and answer me this: based on what can I trust this random person to provide answers for me?

I have no quarrel with you. To answer your question: Nothing. This video is a mini rehash of other more thorough docs I've seen. If you don't buy the offical story, that is enough to desire one that is unbiased and fair.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Pilot]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute

Offense and defense are not the same thing.

Offense creates more enemies than it kills, by it's very nature.

I do not know about that...

The terrorist who will actually pick up the ball and play are the dangerous ones. Killing them before they get so good it inspires others is key. The Branch Davidians are a perfect example. Kill a total of 87 or let them be and amass a greater following that would have produced 777 dead.

It is obvious that killing other humans creates anger in thoes whom it directly affects. But seizing weapons caches denys thoes enraged access to a violent way of acting out.

Originally posted by kroms33
We need to take our country back. I am still a bit skeptical about some aspects - but, I believe the government would go to the lengths mentioned in the video to exert control over foreign oil and the US populace.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by kroms33]

What exactly are you taking back? Your secure job and highway system free of looters and guerilla 'tax collecting' bands? If America fails at preventing an attack things will become chaotic.

Do you guys know what chaos means?

*FLIPS SCREEN UPSIDE DOWN AND OMITS HEAVY RADIATION FROM IT*

And of course we want to secure oil. Anyone want to eat this month?

In fact I dare everyone here to go 'protest' for a whole month in the streets about the injustices of oil and freedom. When minimum wage workers lose their "nobody but a highschool dropout would do this" jobs lets see how smooth things run.

Im sorry everything is so confusing but at least our government allows this 'Pax Americana' to last as long as it has. To achieve this does include a lot of disturbing contradictions but can you sleep at night? [ironic question with crazy insomniacs grazing at ATS]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hey watchful,

I too see the bigger picture. But, the same goal can be achieved without sacrifices. There is always an alternate option.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
69 flags and only 3 pages? Herd mentality?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Hey watchful,

I too see the bigger picture. But, the same goal can be achieved without sacrifices. There is always an alternate option.

Pan out this goal into a coherent theory and I will be a full supporter of such a righteous cause.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What more is there to say that hasn't been said in hundreds of other threads? You're just messing this one up with your endless terrorist talk

[edit on 17/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What more is there to say that hasn't been said in hundreds of other threads? You're just messing this one up with your endless terrorist talk

[edit on 17/4/07 by SteveR]

This movie slanders 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' and is a terrorist act. Getting us to all roit and break stuff because this movie says our government is bad will achieve nothing but imprisoned apes.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A movie is terrorism now? Wow. I think I will leave you to your trolling. Obviously no rational or responsible discussion to be had here.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchful1

Pan out this goal into a coherent theory and I will be a full supporter of such a righteous cause.

First. Why would the government take it upon themselves to shield everyone from a "bigger truth"? Why the need to control? To "protect" the people? Because we are too stupid and weak to help out? Inferior? The need for "rebuilding our defenses" is crucial in preventing future and impending dangers. Why would we not understand this? That is the way a democracy works. It is set on the table, and everyone takes a look at it then decides. Why so much secrecy? To prevent people from falling into depression? Because the big picture is too gruesome? I can't accept that because humans died in the exchange of saving others from future threats. Why did they not a have say in this? Who is anyone to think that they are "decider"? That it is best for anyone? I want the big picture no matter how gruesome it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

A movie is terrorism now? Wow. I think I will leave you to your trolling. Obviously no rational or responsible discussion to be had here.

Oh so Al-Qaeda propaganda films do not excite terrorist sentiments because they are just movies...

Wake up

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So.. the movie pulls the trigger for you? Does music inspire crime, then?

Perhaps you should tell the 70 flaggers to wake up, obviously educating them is an act of terrorism.

People like you allow this country to be destroyed.

Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls

First.

This does not tell me how to ensure a secure future but instead ask moral questions.

Maybe this is all so hush hush so that these future enemies do not exploit and propagate morally sensitive realities. MAYBE history has never faced such an issue and our best minds could think of nothing more believable and safe. No one would buy that we need to increase our defense spending if a bunch of neocons said so. 9/11 was the knock at realities doorstep saying "ITS HERE".

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So.. the movie pulls the trigger for you? Does music inspire crime, then?

Perhaps you should tell the 70 flaggers to wake up, obviously educating them is an act of terrorism.

People like you allow this country to be destroyed.

Shame on you.

Oh so a bunch of truth seeking people being told how to act and inevitably to 'overthrow the forces that be' is great for stability.

Are you American?

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Watchful1]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something, but the video never recommended taking any sort of violent action. What you are advocating though is cowardice, pure and simple. One of the greatest Americans, Ben Franklin, had a quote.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Jefferson's is pretty good, too.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."

Enough said.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Maybe I missed something, but the video never recommended taking any sort of violent action. What you are advocating though is cowardice, pure and simple. One of the greatest Americans, Ben Franklin, had a quote.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Jefferson's is pretty good, too.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."

Enough said.

Ben Franklin also didnt have nukes and a global economy to worry about...

It seems you are all for killing masses of people Stever

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join