It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The group webcam watching idea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
well its thats gonna be the windows im fine with it i will be on friday night UK time

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Friday is fine with me.

Mt. Wilson, California:
www.astro.ucla.edu...

[edit on 4/16/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
im so excited i cant wait for friday i reallly hope will do see something on the cams

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Masqua, I don't have a clue what those strange lights are that zip over the lake every once in a while -- and apparently no one else here knows what they are either! But this area is a UFO 'hot-spot". I along with 3 others who were with me got a close up view of a grey metallic triangle flying along the coastline where there was another triangle flying further off into the distance. This happened 2 Thanksgivings ago.

Anyway, here's my live webcam link again -- www.mycampage.com...
Too bad the colors are not as vibrant as I'm seeing them now at this very moment, but our sunset's here are breathtaking!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Edit: My apologies. Did a re-think on this post because it was too 'off topic' for this thread.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Edit: my apologies once again. This post was a follow-up of my previous post which was 'off-topic' to the main topic of this thread.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I re-posted the information I had in those 2 previous (since deleted) messages I posted in this thread into a new thread I started in the Paranormal sub-forum here. The subject matter was more paranormal than UFO-ish. It's got to do with something really weird that was showing up in my live webcam yesterday... Here's the link to that new thread: ParaNORmal: What in the Dan Hill is HAPpening Here?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just wondering but is this experiment still on for tomorrow?

Sorry for the one sentence post but any information on this would be great!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Just wondering but is this experiment still on for tomorrow?

I assume so, nobody has posted otherwise.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sounds good to me too. Let me know when you start and I will check it out with you.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
tonights the night!!!

I've taken the liberty of making a thread specifically for tonights 'watch':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope all you guys can make it at some point during the evening and maybe we'll see something!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok, another cam watch. This Friday (11th May)

hopefully see you guys there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some cams are worth watching today. Right now it's 30 minutes past midnight. May 17, Norway's Constitution Day. Parades in the streets of the entire Norway. I'm not sure exactly what time they'll start the party, and I'm not sure if there will be any UFOs there. But who knows, maybe the aliens want to watch as well?

Here's a good webcam from Bergen, Norway:
NRK Hordaland - Byens beste utsikt - 17mai fra taket av Hotel Bristol i Bergen

And here's the map with cams of Norway again:
Webcams of Norway

[edit on 2007/5/16 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have setup a site that I hope to be able to host the links to all the cams etc. www.ufoskywatch.org... is in the works. Maybe even have the feed run through the site somehow... Now sure how to do this again still looking for help checkout "UFO SKy Watch Project" post

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

NRK Hordaland - Byens beste utsikt - 17mai fra taket av Hotel Bristol i Bergen

They have started. Lots of people, norwegian flags, orchestra and party

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello, i am on another site(ufoseek)that is trying to organize a similar set of links to web cams of interest.....
The concept is great, but it would be nice to have a list ot web cams which relaod more often that nce a minute even.
The resultant effect is rather like watching paint dry or mould grow....
I keep looking for faster cams, and live cams but havent had much luck.....
i will check back from time to time with our results and also maybe we can come down to a list f web cams that can be watched by both sites....the more eyes, the better the chances somebody will be there to see it when it happens....
There have been objects spotted on the popocatapetal web cam, and also the pyramid cam that i know of already......bergle

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Does anyone want to do this again sometime?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Right now there are some red lights, UFOs or something in this webcam. Do you see it?

Longyearbyen - Svalbard - Gamle havna
Link

edit: doh...

[edit on 2007/8/22 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I have just found this thread. With all due respect, I don't really see why there is a need for you guys to watch the paint dry. It really is easier setting up a webcam pointing at the sky and adding motion recognition software to it. Then it can take snaps and video in High def once something passes over. Put it all in a weather-proof box on the roof...

I have built such a device and it also records the Vancouver tower which is close by if the alarm is triggered . I reckon that if something passes above my place, the tower will talk about it...

But no 'catches' yet. Only aircraft.

Best regards
arit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join