It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
I have simply asked him to up his standards. is that too much to ask in UFOlogy?

Given your support of the Billy Meier nonsense....that statement is hilarious.

Every skeptic I've ever read on these boards has voiced a common theme....the standards of acceptance need to be raised.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

I have simply asked him to up his standards. is that too much to ask in UFOlogy?

Given your support of the Billy Meier nonsense....that statement is hilarious.

Every skeptic I've ever read on these boards has voiced a common theme....the standards of acceptance need to be raised.

You're kidding right? Where did I ever state that I supported this case? Great investigative skills. You make standard-less and and unresourced claims, just like the Meier case.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni

Jeff (and your qualifications for him are demeaning and deserve no further response) Dave Biedny, Bruce Maccabee, Jim Diletosso, and yourself.

1) David Biedny has been banned from this site and others, just like Horn. That should tell you something.

Look at that photo of the NAIL THAT HAS FALLEN OUT OF THE FRIGGEN MODEL.

First of all, its not a nail. Anyone can see that. Its a carpet tack of some sort. And since its obvious you can't tell the difference, thats a clear respresentation of how little understanding you have of this case. Use your 'eyes'.

Vision, I hate to say this but you're the reason why none of my friends outside of this incestuous world take any of it seriously. This incredible, obvious lack of discernment is troubling.

Really? Thats funny. I believe you posted this photo on your own website. Nice beer gut by the way, oh wait...thats just a gas tank for a sex machine, right?

Hilarious. Truly. You are at -800 and counting and all of your friends are getting banned. Thats what you call contributing?

Oh and thanks for pointing out the circular 'nail' and not the carpet tack, your amazing abilities of discernment are astounding.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Jeff is more comfortable on this forum, and making great guitars, then out in the field. God bless him, but its just the bottom line.

And people wondered why I refuse to be as involved on this forum. Any wonder?

Lemme fill you in VisionQuest, you know absolutely NOTHING about what I do and have done in this field. I've spent thousands of dollars of MY damned money and spent years in the field (and still do). So, you're wrong...and to make a statement like that and know nothing about me is about as dumb a move as I've seen in 20 years.

You couldn't see a bottom line if it bit you. Thats why you think models and location are needed to truly "put to bed" a fake case. If you saw past your own arrogance, and ignorance, you'd see the point of the duplications I did.

It's simply obvious sharing *ANY* data here is pointless...you'll get nothing but grief for it.

That aside...
Don't you EVER assume to know me, nor make statements such as the above, because your perception of me is only what you see here. You are woefully wrong, and hopelessly ignorant of fact. I build guitars in my spare time. My career is digital imaging which I've done since college, and I'm 41.

You have extraordinary internet "balls" to accuse anyone of not doing their "investigative" homework.

My best advice to you is to stay the hell away from me. You're simply as insulting as it gets, and in my opinion, you're nothing but a paranormal ambulance chaser...you don't care who you insult or marginalize, as long as you get to be in the debate.

Pathetic.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

You couldn't see a bottom line if it bit you. Thats why you think models and location are needed to truly "put to bed" a fake case. If you saw past your own arrogance, and ignorance, you'd see the point of the duplications I did.

Don't you EVER assume to know me, nor make statements such as the above, because your perception of me is only what you see here.
My best advice to you is to stay the hell away from me.

Pathetic.

....Ok.....that was a little......weird.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, so it's a tack not a nail. You got me, that invalidates everything I've said.

It's not a spaceship, so what are you arguing again? Just arguing to argue?

By the way, that's not a beer gut, it's natural. I eat a lot. But you got that wrong so I must not be fat. No, dude, I'm fat! The case is a hoax! See how that's the end?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"Take me to your bananas, Mr. Meier...."

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

V-quest does have a point. There's a big difference between a nail and the object laying on the saucer.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Remote controlled drone ship

Reconnaissance ship

Type 1 beamship

Type 2 beamship

Type 3 beamship

Type 4 beamship

Type 5 beamship

Crops of photos taken by Eduard "Billy" Meier. Descriptions by FIGU.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nice collection of hub cap and trash can lid photos you posted there.

Now where are the space ships?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Hello, "Champion of Faith".

Yes, it is a nice collection, isn't it?
One who assumes the skeptical position has at least to give Meier credit for that.
Those are seven different contraptions that he would have built by himself.
Being that Meier only has one arm, maybe this a proof of the possibility of building spaceship models with the feet...

Regardless of Meier's credit for building them, there are some question wich anyone harboring the fraud hypothesis will be forced to deal with and find reasonable answers to:

Why would Meier, having only one arm, trouble himself with such difficult manual labour?
Wouldn't it be more financially rewarding to do other kinds of work, if he was really able to do that, instead of relying on a disability pension afforded by the state?
Where would he have done that and how would he have explained the missing time to his friends and family?

Not only building them, but also setting the objects into place for the photographs and taking hundreds of them in fourteen different places (that I've counted) takes a lot of time in buiding cranes, rods, etc. Why do that if there is no foreseeable financial reward?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Borthwey

Here we go again. "he can't do that cause he only has one arm."

What a lame argument.

One armed basketball player owning the whole court of "regular" two armed players.

What about a lady with no arms at all but still has no problems, even with kids.

How about a one armed fiddle player that has no difficulties?

On top of that we all know about the one armed drummer from Def Lepord, Rick Allen, who frikkin ROCKS.

So please, leave the lame "only has one arm" arguments out of it and stick to something relevant.

However, this part of your post made me laugh.

Originally posted by Borthwey
Why do that if there is no foreseeable financial reward?

You can not be serious. Have you seen the 70 pages of items you can buy from Meier? No kidding, there is a price list 70 pages long on Figus site. Not only that, but if you actually want to talk to the god-man Meier about the case, you have to pay Figu dues first.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

Nice job. And funny. Only the head seems slightly undersized.
(Gets a star from me)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Here we go again. "he can't do that cause he only has one arm."

What a lame argument.

So please, leave the lame "only has one arm" arguments out of it and stick to something relevant.

Look, you can't leave the "arm" factor out of the equation. You must create a coherent explanation with all the factors involved.
If you read my post correctly you will see that I didn’t claim that a one armed man couldn’t possibly build those objects.

However, this part of your post made me laugh.

Why do that if there is no foreseeable financial reward?

You can not be serious. Have you seen the 70 pages of items you can buy from Meier? No kidding, there is a price list 70 pages long on Figus site. Not only that, but if you actually want to talk to the god-man Meier about the case, you have to pay Figu dues first.

The first twelve photographs were taken between Jan. 1975 and Mar. 1976. The last two in 1981. The FIGU website started in the nineties. That’s why I said “no foreseeable financial reward”. Does waiting twenty years to start making a bit of money sound like “immediate and predictable reward” for you?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Borthwey]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would love to believe in him. I really would. If it did really happen, at one point, he felt the need to create a bunch of fake evidence. John Lear called it "Ufo disease" or something like that in his Camelot video. (And yes, I know he believes in this). Meier ruined his own credibility. Thats it. If it happened, he screwed it up. He made his own passion and experience look bad, if its real at all.
If you believe i him, thats cool, but you cannot seriously defend him, because Meier is against himself.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I don't know what you are referring to when you say that Meier ruined his own credibility, but I've had my doubts too, over certain things. Some aspects just stunk in dubiousness.
I am having very little doubts about this, right now. There is no point in explaining why. Everyone will have their own approach and find their own reasons for whatever they conclude.
I can say that getting the contact notes CDs and reading them from the beggining, wich I have been doing lately, has really "softened my skin" and made this all click together, though. It brings a lot more reality and perceptions.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be more financially rewarding to do other kinds of work,

Why would he want to work when he can start his own "Fignewton" religion?

"The way to make a million dollars is to start a religion." -L Ron Hubbard

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I don't know what you are referring to ....

the fake pictures. I'm not even getting into the vehicle ones, just all the unquestionably fake pictures.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by jetflock]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What do you mean with "the unquestionably fake pictures"?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Remote controlled drone ship

Type 5 beamship

Crops of photos taken by Eduard "Billy" Meier. Descriptions by FIGU.

Don't you mean Type 5 Bin Lid Ship?

Billy Meier hoaxs have been debunked a long time ago or are we all just having some fun at his expense

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join