It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 81
<< 78  79  80   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I am still on the fence with the Billy Meirs story, it's as if someone worked extremely hard and did a great job at muddying up the water and mixing fact with falsehood to discredit the man.
Or it could all be a hoax.
Like I said, still on the fence, any new info on this case?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I have recently posted a lot of new information about the Billy Meier UFO Case at the link in my signature, including instructions on how to recreate the Wedding Cake UFO model and what the "Beamship" audio actually is.

-Derek

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a joke indeed
i read somewhere he used his little cult to have sex with the females.

Probably discredits Phil Schneider too..since he mentioned this guy

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
HAHA, this is ridiculous. I bet I could make a better ray gun using the materials from my home.

LMAO I bet you could ...but it wouldnt be real!!!!...lol that was too cool of a quote VIP

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It is getting dirty and pretty disturbing:

Billy Meiers Sohn spricht Klartext: «Lieber Vater, mir reichts!» (Son of Billy Meier speaks out: “Dear Father, I’ve had enough!”)

"Methusalem Meier (38), the second-oldest son of the controversial Swiss “UFO prophet” Billy Meier (74), has finally had enough: In an open letter, twelve pages long, he casts a very harsh judgement on his father, but also on himself – and equally on the members of Billy’s controversial UFO sect, FIGU, and its alien fairytales.
The accusations are substantial: Methusalem accuses his father of being physically violent both to his mother, Kalliope, and himself over the course of many years.

Why has he done so publicly?
“Because I want to distance myself once and for all from the nasty games and machinations of my father – in order finally to start a new life.”

The entire german letter from Methusalem Meier can be downloaded as a PDF file (see the link below).

In contrast to Billy, Methusalem Meier is willing at all times to answer questions: “I have nothing to hide. It’s high time that the world discovers the sad truth about my father.”

Whoever wants to contact Methusalem Meier personally can do so at his direct e-mail address: [email protected]"

www.mysteries-magazin.com...

www.mysteries-magazin.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My ex says all sorts of un-truths about me eh eh
and often children are made to go against one parent by another parent, if you ask Meier's other children you will get a different view, he has a few more children from memory

also Al Ciada has been upto its tricks with Billy in the past and i wouldn't be surprised if they have influenced things

unless you look at Billy's work you wont get it, i did a post for another thread thats on topic so i will post it here

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
G'day folks

Consider this

1st Most debunkers here are upset Billy Meier has debunked them eh eh

2nd For others Plato's cave allegory would apply
www.mlahanas.de...

3rd you always get government trolls on ufo topics, you know anything ufoish gets that, they have software that allows them to be as many people as they want easily.

That reminds me, we all know Al Ciada cover ups, if you read into it Al Ciada did some Houdini tricks with the photos placing some dodgy ones amongst the many, they do all sorts of things to debunk Billy, they even spy on him etc.. think mate, Billy would be prime target numero uno

As we approach the dawn of the age of reason many people are at this level of evolution from Plato's cave:
We are chained to the belief that there are no alternatives. It is only when we are dragged up to the entrance of the cave that the light of day begins to blind us and hurt us. That is the struggle... to keep from seeing the truth.

Its not until you get to read the Spirit Teachings that YOU KNOW its the Truth and learn the primal forces of all knowledge and a lot more, you can sense the abilities of expression and DEPTH in Billy are out of this world, if you seek you will find, here is a good start, you will see
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

if you just look at the ufo stuff its my honest opinion your not ready for the message/s anyway
the ufo's are nothing compared to what you learn, nothing

Proper meditation is important for humans, its how we connect to the Creation's energy/knowledge
ca.figu.org...

We are told the universe is sterile but for earth eh eh
as unimaginably old and immense the universe is they say microbes might (might) live on other planets eh eh
and they know otherwise, the Universe is WILD man, wilder than any forest

With trillions of galaxies and each galaxy trillions of planets over trillions of years old and countless space-time configurations and dimensions, even if each galaxy only had 1 star man race there must be many trillions of races in our space-time configuration and dimension alone.

So Where are these Star Men? So Why dont they come and save my pretty ass?

We are on quarantine to stop our religions spreading the madness, even star men can be gullible, 2000 years ago ufo's, giants, dwarfs and many human types where here, its in folklore and art also skeletal remains.
Nobody is here to save you but you, nobody can save you but you, the reason we are in the material world is to evolve, you know its better to show someone how to feed themselves than it is to feed them, or else they get dependant and lack evolution, we get recommendations so we can help ourselves, what else do you want? free space ships so we can spread our madness?? can you imagine the fanatic Christians and mullahs etc.. getting loose on the cosmos? destruction would then be endless. OR facebook and twitter ;-)

The problem with science is: Science lacks spirit and you cant teach an expert anything also with science you have secret science and science for the masses

Some important Plejaren health tips:
Men are not men: let them know why
One of the reasons men are like girls and cant face truth is milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body, try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a LACTATING FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones
amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

meditate daily
20 mins walk/gardening on the grass barefoot per day, weather permitting
spirulina is needed for vitamins now as plants are grown in the same location with only

chemicals
moringa oleifera for diabetes and countless other ailments

we are told all the races/cultures evolved from Africa, is this really possible?

If you are religious some of the things you can learn from Billy are we come from The Universe (The Creation) not one of the gods, the gods where men so was satan, they died and stayed dead, they are deceased. We re-incarnate we dont die and goto heaven or hell, Heaven and hell are not places they are inside us

Our Spirit is The Creation

at the very least try this:
ca.figu.org...

listen to it in German here
ca.figu.org...

If its not your level thats OK with me, you can only lead a horse to water mate
ca.figu.org...

I have no affiliation with anyone i spent hours reading the thread and doing this post out of concern for my fellow man, especially my American mates who are without a great leader.

Say this with great force/energy in your mind/spirit: I ask my Spirit and The Creation to show The Truth to the Great Ones of Old In the United States of America so the Truth is shown to all the people.

May The Truth Set You FREE!!!

Salome
ilovebilly

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
G'day Folks

Some Plejaren/ Meier snippets i found interesting, from memory

man is not from the ape, skulls from apes where sanded to make it seem true, fame being the desire. Ask to see the skulls they wont show them as modern technology can detect the sanding
(try and get the skulls tested with modern equipment, you cant get near them)

yeti,sasqach,bunyip, abominable snowman etc.. exist, it is primitive man
a guy is filming them with night vision using sweet things honey etc.. as a lure, youtube

Loch Ness exists, Nessy

we know there are advanced mammals but claim no advanced plants, there are advanced plants here on earth, some plants also colonise space with seeds expelled by natural forces.

Some waste residue left by prehistoric atomic blasts may be found in Monument Valley, Arizona, the Bakaa Valley in Lebanon, most of the West Australian Desert, and northwest of Cuenca, Ecuador, and there are more... Death Valley and Fire Valley near the city of Las Vegas is another witness to the past and timeless atomic insanity of the Earth human being. eastern slopes of the Andes a few dozen miles northeast of Cuenca, Ecuador. Sodom and Gomorra

science dosnt see this and its not that hard to detect: there are particles escaping every nuclear reactor that build up on the dark side of the planet and follow the darkness, ozone holes fluctuate from this, these particles just zip straight through any reactor wall.

you are meant to live 1000 years, we dont even mature until 70, the aging and aggression genes where tinkered with in our past, the beings described in ancient greek texts lived, the gene for aging will be fixed soon, the animals/beings will be recreated

people as tall as 36 feet have lived on earth

do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa

there are things that live in space, to have life evolve you mainly need a stable environment

there are beings called rods who visit earth in our dimension/time
google: ufo rods

plants give off ultraviolet light humans cant detect but insects and animals can

all the nuclear reactors on the planet can be shut down (meltdown) for years from (one) solar storm, fukushima was just power couldnt be provided to cooling systems, large solar storms would wipe out circuits at the manufacturing plants also e.g. generator manufacture. We havnt had them long but better learn soon

cold fusion is real google: Rossi cold fusion

there is no god equation, you have 2 the micro (quantum) and macro

our universe is one of trillions
our universe has a twin

all things are explained by nature

the Plejaren wrote Star Trek and Star Wars thats what its like, they are like us some good some bad some like us some not, we are meant to be like Captain Kirk with Spocks logic and No fear.
We learn from bad and good so have reverence and venerability for both, fear is good for nothing

the difference is they dont have religion, they know the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

Akashic records are true, its magnetic energy, meditation is howto access it
with meditation you also get energy

we need to be neutral with a slight positive bent for evolution as we can be negative and go backwards or be to positive and become megalomaniacs

we only work with half of science with NO Spirit knowledge:
here are a few mind/eye openers people wont know and i know you will realise are true, you know all things have an opposite right?

then why dont we here about bellow from science:
there is an opposite to black holes, repels
there is an opposite to suns: black suns that shine darkness!
there are opposites to explosions, with many repercussions for most science especially energy production

the peace symbol we use is upside down

Tunguska explosion in 1908 was quarantine measures (space craft self destructed) Russians have found space ship parts and certain isotopes at ground zero, google it
space ship had a crew of 4000

life is about evolution, we are in the material world to evolve, we dont evolve in the spirit realms its done here, DNA/spirit evolution

we change our DNA with thoughts/spirit and tones

hair is a cosmic energy collector, google why indians where really used in ww2, the code talkers where really psychic they have more psy abilities until they cut their hair off in service

music can be damaging or good, you can sense it
try and use natural lighting when possible
Many white people are The Watchers spirits re-incarnating on earth, (i am white so too bad if you dont like that)

i know people are in Plato's cave and will be upset and i must respect that
its for those who are facing the light
i can post links to more info on these snippets, or just google it e.g. dna ageing gene found

Salome
ilovebilly

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hello All,

Unbelievable! more religion.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
reply to post by Thunderheart

I have recently posted a lot of new information about the Billy Meier UFO Case at the link in my signature, including instructions on how to recreate the Wedding Cake UFO model and what the "Beamship" audio actually is.

-Derek

Thanks for the links, Derek.

The Randi/JREF references, well, let's just say they cubbyhole you into a skeptics club of ill repute. You might wish to rethink those allegiances.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth

Its not until you get to read the Spirit Teachings that YOU KNOW its the Truth and learn the primal forces of all knowledge and a lot more, you can sense the abilities of expression and DEPTH in Billy are out of this world, if you seek you will find, here is a good start, you will see
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

[Disclaimer]I haven't performed a thorough investigation into Meier's validity[end] but I find the teachings of Silver Birch, the recordings of Leslie Flint, the writings of Greber and the mediumships of many physical mediums to be much more convincing and highly evidential. Meier appears to be a "all-in", get hooked or back out at this point.

The problem with science is: Science lacks spirit and you cant teach an expert anything also with science you have secret science and science for the masses
The problem with science in its materialistic, modern form is that it hasn't the tools, funding or interest in properly postulating and testing non-material issues.

Some important Plejaren health tips:
Men are not men: let them know why
One of the reasons men are like girls and cant face truth is milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body, try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a LACTATING FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones
amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

wow

Suggestion. Rambling, babbling posts don't help solidify Meier's reputation or his authenticity. Just sayin'
edit on 8/2/13 by TheOd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gtirlad2

exactly, and he knows that he is, that is how he continues his career.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Classic post bump

top topics

<< 78  79  80   >>

join