It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a male feminist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Okay, yeah. Thats right. I wanted to finally get that out. I'm a feminist, and I'm a male. Surprising? Hard to believe? Well you better believe it.

I have a massive pet peeve for sexist men. I cannot stand it when women are treated unfairly. I think women should be able to do anything men can do.

So, erm yeah. I needed to get that out. I love women, and not just in a sexual way, but I just...love them. I don't know how to explain it.

Questions and comments appreciated.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hm ok man if were u live there are only good and nice women and only stupid lamess playas then ok ur right,but when i live its not like that....
so sure womans deserve better treatment but only SOME that are nice and deserve it

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I'm a feminist, and I'm a male.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. phewww man oh man oh man...

i swear some of the best laughs of my life have come from this site. i love it here.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
c 0 0 l

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Womenfolk should be home cooking, barefoot, and pregnant...

J/K ladies...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Womenfolk should be home cooking, barefoot, and pregnant.

That's not too far from the truth.
I think there's a lot to be said for the traditional roles the sexes have played through the ages. If not for that we wouldn't be here today to discuss it.

Some of the advances women have made in the workforce have been to the detriment of the family unit, and to the detriment of society.

But hey, you go girl.
I'll try to pick up the slack where I can.

I'm a man, and I'm cooking tonight.......

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Everybody should be treated equally, if they're bad people, they'll get what's coming to them.....I trust no one, I like women, as long as I don't live with them , matter fact, everybody is cool, as long as they don't live with me,, leaving with a person SUCKS!!!! I am so happy to be single! I don't get lonely, but if I get bored I'll just go do da hot babes or kick it with my homies

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

I'm a man, and I'm cooking tonight.......

A girl who tried to make a relationship with me (to which I refused, as I don't do relationships) asked me after I told her that, "who's gonna cook for you?", lol, I told her I'm the best cook around, check out the shashliki I made in my birthday thread

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I told her I'm the best cook around

Check what I made tonight:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

And I think we need another person in our lives, it gives us balance.
Give it a try.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not having experienced, but observing, already shows me how horrible life is with someone, I am alone and I love it so much, I am at peace, relaxed, minimum stress, do what I want, besides I never loved any women, I don't even know how to love, I know how to kill though

The biggest reason is I just don't want it, not appealing to me, its great, stayin up all night, partying, going to clubs, training, exercizing, shooting, I will to the army and if I die no one will be hurt by that, that is very good.

Single pimp soldier all da way

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Not having experienced, but observing, already shows me how horrible life is with someone, I am alone and I love it so much,

And that's OK for a person your age.
You have time to dream about your future, time to plan what you want to do.

I've been fortunate enough to have someone in my life for the last 18 years and I don't regret one moment of that. My relationship has given me the chance to talk to someone about anything I want, and get a response to my ideas.
Humans need feedback, it's in our nature.

Spend your youth the way you like, it passes way too fast.
But I hope you find a partner to spend your life with. It's more important than you think.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
While not being about to interact with fellow humans is a horror, too much interaction is bad for your health, too
, I am glad that your relationship is working very well and you have a great partner, but for different people it is different, different people are all different, everyone lives life their own way........I am a person that needs alot of space, and does his thing. I cannot share my quarters with a person for long, and women particularly because they put unusual pressure, I mean,,, well you should know, hanging out with a women is much different then hanging out with a man. All my life I've worked to be a fully independent person, and I plan everything in my life, what I will do, how I will do it etc, my path has been set, and in it, nowhere in it is there room for a mate. Family life isn't my thing either. I don't like it, to others its joy and all, to me its something not interesting. Also, well this is one of the latter reasons but anyway, I will devote as much of my life to the military as possible. I will enter with nothing to lose, without emotion and ready for whatever will come. Trust me, I hear this alot from girls
you arn't the first person to tell me this, but I have learned alot and know what floats my boat, once again we are all different and lead our own paths. I've as a matter of fact for the last few months have been alone alot, a bit boring, though I got to get alot of work done and stuff...kicking it with friends and doin babes once in a while isn't too bad

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
And that's OK for a person your age.

actually most people I hang with my age are just the opposite, they have/had/will have girlfriends and some of my friends are married and some divorced (though they are alot older then me), I have one friend who is 47 who never had a relationship, that guy is a true pimp, lol

I never even had a girlfriend, aint' my style, girls usually only see me once

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
aaaa man living with a woman^^ she will start trying to change u,to enforce u to watch THAT and eat THAT....its a horror show^^
just relax and if she dosnt like it hit the curve babe^^
ur right everyone should be treated equaly atleast the good and nice people that act nice....people sayd treat others as they treat u and people are right^^
the bad people.....theyll live miserable lives so ignore the haters^^

i personaly think i should work and the woman should stay in home not working.....but i EXPECT : fOOD,clean clothes and everything i want as soon as i return from work everyday....THATS THAT BABE^^ u either find a job or stay at home and clean,cook
both ways u still gotta sex me everyday woman^^

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Kacen. I think it's cool that you're a feminist. My husband is one, too and I think he's pretty fantastic.
It's my opinion that only someone who is truly comfortable with who they are can make such a claim. In my experience, a man who is in touch with his feminine side (emotions, sensitivity, compassion) and understands and appreciates women is the only kind of man I want.

Not to put anyone else down (because I love men), but I commend you for saying it like it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know what you mean Kacen. Whatever gets you some play, bud.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I’m a woman, and I’m Not a feminist, nor am I a man hater! I don’t want to go fight in any war just because men get to. No thanks! I’m not against women having a career, but I don’t see anything wrong with a woman staying at home and caring for her family either.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i believe if you want to be a wife and mother and a stay athome mother then go for it its your choice same with men if they want to be a stay at home father go for it also.
but oin the flip side if a woman wants to fight a war or be a mechanic or a man wants to be a nurse or carer or any other femine classed jobs then ok

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
well we cant put a woman to work on some building,moving bricks and stuff can we?maybe some women....some

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Kacen. I think it's cool that you're a feminist. My husband is one, too and I think he's pretty fantastic.
It's my opinion that only someone who is truly comfortable with who they are can make such a claim. In my experience, a man who is in touch with his feminine side (emotions, sensitivity, compassion) and understands and appreciates women is the only kind of man I want.

Not to put anyone else down (because I love men), but I commend you for saying it like it is.

Thank you. ^^

Originally posted by yeahright
I know what you mean Kacen. Whatever gets you some play, bud.

I knew someone would eventually post something like this... *sighs*

It has nothing to do with me trying to get a girlfriend. I don't like sex, I like girls, but I'm asexual in the sense that I don't really care about having sex. Well okay honestly I'm kinda shy about sex... ._.;;;

Originally posted by jensouth31
I’m a woman, and I’m Not a feminist, nor am I a man hater! I don’t want to go fight in any war just because men get to. No thanks! I’m not against women having a career, but I don’t see anything wrong with a woman staying at home and caring for her family either.

No one should go to war if they don't want to. I'm against drafting. But if a woman wants to fight in the front lines, thats her right.

Also I have no problem with a woman who wants to stay home and care for her family, but she shouldn't be forced to is all I'm saying.

My mom has been single for a few years but even when my dad lived with us both my parents worked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join