It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is On Fire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just looked at the stats for ATS and I couldn't believe it! We have 3 000 000 posts! and 103 000 members!! This is like the greatest webiste of all time! ATS has so much fans!

Here is the link

Statistics

I can't believe it! Woo Go ATS!

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Who got the 3 millionth post? I didn't see the post count go up to one million but I saw the post count go up every time I posted but I am surprised, it got one million today?

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It could be anyone of us, but this site's popularity is growing very fast, and I mean very fast. I was talking to my cousin about UFO's (I have never mentioned him this site before) and he's like 'Did you ever go on abovetopsecret.com? It has alot of info on it'. So know I am almost convinced he has an acount ehre , but he could be anybody really.

Just found the 300000th post! Here it is.

Click Here

-Jimmy-

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I entered in google this to find the site.

off topic entertainment

That generally finds a forum like this that has many different topics.

One day into this forum and I like it so far. The people here seem very kind to the newbies. I hate when there are insecure people being rude to others just to build thier own ego.

Not here though. I can't comment on the boards popularity because I don't know what it was like before.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If you look at the stats number, everyday there are more posts than the last, everyday more new members join then the last, more threads are created, more everything!

Anyways, welcome to ATS Modemizer, and we are helpful to the new members, in fact, the board rules say that we aren't even alowed o cal you a newbie

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No Newbie Bashing Rule. Cool!

Edit: Added....

I forget what the guys name is on your Avatar, but I always thought the way he talked was pretty funny.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Modemizer]

top topics

join