It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Playset From Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I've enjoyed the trials and tribulations of Lombozo and the Swingset from Hell. Your writing is good stuff...

The superbig sqeezey hug made it worth it though didn't it? I'm guessing it did.

Congratualtions...

Thank you. You bet that the super big squeezy hug made everything perfect.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Absolutely classic scenario here, man - I can just see the Universal Overlords intentionally making sure every subtle nuance is perfectly aligned to create such a charming experience.

Yes, it's predestined. I'm sure of it.

Great story, Lombozo!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Yes I agree - it is predestined. It had to be. There's just no way anything else could havee gone wrong. At least it gets one heck of alot of use!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh my god, that was hilarious to read lombozo! I think you should as revenge re write the directions in a Lombozo way and send em back to the company.

That play set looks terrific by the way, great job man!

didja thank your wife yet for all her support and help? "oh are you ok dear? I hope helping me with the play set wasn't too stressful for you."

But hey your kids gotta love it right? I guess that's whats important.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
...lol!
I want one!
Sorry you had to go through all of that!
The trampoline was hard enough for me to put together!
I bet your sore!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
YESSSSSSS i know it's an old thread BUT still provides us dads with an absolutely entertaining read if nothing else.

However, i have come across plans that are about as "good" if not "better" that those with which you had to work hehehehe

As soon as my little one is big enough to need one of those i will send my plans to you bud and get you to translate into engrish...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join