It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a criminal, what kind would you be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweet_escape_artist88
definetly a fashion criminal JK
um maybe a mobster??/

They wouldn't be able to keep you in prison.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

But, I'm sure that won't be an issue where you're concerned. In fact, as soon as I amass my fortune, I'm U2Uing you.

heheheh

hehehe, I'll be waiting
I hope you don't live far

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ah heck, I'm riding the rails.

Do some counterfeiting along the way.

Make that stowing away on a liner.

News Flash, News Flash

Russian authorities are at a loss to explain the sudden influx of female stowaways to their borders.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Russian authorities are at a loss to explain the sudden influx of female stowaways to their borders.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by clearwater]

Does that mean women are "running" to Russia? If so, its probably because of me
I went on tv and said I'm in Russia and all the hot babes can come, yeah, good luck Authorities, you'll never know why all those women came

I will be back to Russia soon, hopefully those women are still there

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
hmm...

This is my first post..Hi all
)....'clear water'..clearwater, hey you
)..guess who?

I wanted to write back to you when you e-mailed me..but didn't...wish I had..this was the only way I could say "hello"

missed you, crazy diamond.

if you still have my e-mail...I promise to write back this time

hope I don't regtet this...

anyhoo..to the subject at hand...

If I could be a criminal I'd like to think I'd be some kind of justified serial killer..like that guy on that showtime series, 'Dexter'.

Truth is, though, I don't I have the stomach for that kind of thing..PLUS..I DO have standards..don't know if I could go there..KWIM?

At the very least I'd like to be a thief along the lines of Robin Hood.

Eccept I would definately keep some goodies for myself
D

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi gnomeirat, good to hear from you, and I think you would make the perfect Dexter, except you have way to much conscience to ever be a sociopath, so I suppose you're...

Robin in the Hood.

U2U me if you want. I don't want to impose or cause you regrets.

XXOO

And yes RS, they're coming for you. Those pictures you posted have been viewed by all of them, a lucky break considering your chosen criminal career.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If I was to be a criminal, I would start my job at the police department. Getting my hands in a little of everything, while working my way up to find the other "dirty" cops.. then work my way up to Captin and finally in the peak of my carrer I would run for senate. I would then run for president, having gone threw all the best schools, served the public and everything look great from the outside. I would be guilty of murder, rape, drugs, everything under the sun.. Yeah thats the kind of criminal I would be if I was an evil soul

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
zysin5, you sound like the perfect example of a megalomaniac bad cop.

Fine line between a cop and a criminal, fine line between the mob and a CEO,
Fine line between a sinner and a saint, oh yes, it's a fine, fine line.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd be a serial killer. Not any type of justified serial killer, just one who has this urge that he can't control. I'd have to move far away though, to a remote corner somewhere. Cities are too busy. There are too many people, too many cameras, too many witnesses.

I'd need to be somewhere that no one knows about, and wouldn't even think about. Kind of like a black hole in the middle of nowhere that people seem to disappear in.

Maybe I'd put spike strips on a nearby side road and wait for my victims.

Maybe I'd just drive down major, often hitchhiked road and pick someone up, and never drop them off. Then again, I could be the hitchhiker, coming back and forth up the same strip of highway. Maybe different strips. The problem with being the hitchhiker is hiding the cars, so I'd probably avoid that one.

I don't think I'd like to use a gun, although it may be wise to carry one anyway. But a gun is to distant. Too impersonal. I'd like to use something interesting. Something that can change flesh. Something that can make a person into something else, almost unrecognizable.... almost.

I'd have to keep it clean. I've always been very, I guess the term would be ...Sterile. I suppose a small knife would do, while they were in some way incapacitated although I'd have to try a few things out, just to see what I like. I'd like to keep trophies, or pictures, but that would be stupid.

It would all have to go away. I'd probably prefer to keep it and see what happens after a while, once or twice. In general though, it would have to go away, disposed of completely. I've heard in movies that large pigs can do it, but I don't really like pigs. They're filthy animals. Maybe a compost heap? A large one with a lot of worms. They would dispose of the bodies completely, except maybe for bones. But bones can be powdered, and spread over the compost. Again, I'd have to try a few options, just to see which works best.

Where would I go after that. I suppose I'd have to get rid of the compost somehow. I could package it and sell it
. It's a living

Anyway, that's the type of criminal I'd be.

That or a Pothead.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And yes RS, they're coming for you. Those pictures you posted have been viewed by all of them, a lucky break considering your chosen criminal career.

Well, I'm glad I look good enough for women to start immigrating to Russia like crazy

aw c'mon, I'm a soldier, not a criminal, and I think that will make women like me more, hehe, I heard women like a man in uniform

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yes, a man looks good in uniform because he's learnt to make his bed.

Lawdy's rasobasi420 - Are you sure you aren't one? Exhibits all the symptoms: the tendency to be a loner avoiding close company of others; the tendency towards compulsivity - pigs/sterility, which also implies sexual dysfunction - in cases of serial murder, the power the killer exerts over their victim is the sexual gratification, it has nothing to do with sex. The already fantasized ideation of mutilation - serial killers fantasize and envision their work long before and long after it is a fait accompli. The tendency towards illegal drug use....

Why has America the highest rate of serial killers?

Dang, you'd be good at it.

I in fact don't live in Canuckistan but am good friends with Russian Soldier, he is my neighbor....... or at least is soon to be.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Clearwater, I was actually just on a horror movie kick the last two nights. Friday the 13th and all.

I like horror movies, and I just kinda combined a bunch of themes together to make a believable serial killer.

Or did I.........

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Seditionist, Enemy of the State.

I expected to see that here. I'm probably already that.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
rasobasi420 - best to leave them wondering......

Columbus, if Bush is permitted to continue to dismantle constitutional amendments that protect individuals against the arbitrary application of state power, I fear, everyone but he and his faithful little hound (or entourage of sycophants) will be terrorists.

Remember Rumsfeld's opinion of the looting in Iraq - 'It's what free people do.'

Apparently he only follows standards of good, because the law tells him to.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dominatrix in a back room at the local Chinese Restaurant.

That would be a crime, wouldnt it?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Pirate sounds good...buckling the swash, swooping down on unsuspecting, very rich yachts, and without bloodshed robbing them blind. Then off to buckle more swashes...

Lex Luthor would be my role model.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm thinking I'd run a Cat House
seduce them and then woo them to sleep on my bosom, and them rob them blind!
Okay....I'm just kidding....or am I ?
Maybe I'd be a Black Widow Spider?

I don't think I could be a robber...I'd probably get tickled while I was robbing a joint and get caught for sure

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Jen, arent you already wanted for that BLACK WIDOW case?

Dont worry, i'll testify for you, my dear friend.
Solid aliby.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That's what friends are for

Thanks Dg
I can always count on you in a pinch

Edit* removing quote

[edit on 4/16/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't know about that Jen, I'd be a little leary of an alibi from someone with a BlackCat avatar. I'm just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join