It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Mad H3tter get banned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just noticed this relatively new member has gotten banned, i read through his posts and i couldnt figure out why. And there were no info on it anywhere. Can someone please tell me why he got banned?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Actually, I'd like to know that myself.

But, it is the general policy around here not to discuss why individual members are banned.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what he did, but it must have been something really bad since the mods here are usually extremely fair and only ban when absolutely necessary.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
oh i didnt know we couldnt discuss, it didnt look like he did anything bad except be a borderline thread whore.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In many cases quite often it's what you don't see that gets a member banned. Grossly inappropriate threads or posts are removed as soon as we become aware of them so that the membership can enjoy the site without having to come face to face with them.
You may sometimes see a new member who is banned for seemingly no reason, when in fact they are a returning member who is back simply to continue with whatever behaviour got them banned in the first place, or sometimes someone will register multiple accounts and once we are aware of this and they are aware that it's not allowed, any extra accounts are banned.
unfortunately all of this may give the impression that some new members are banned for no reason, and I won't discuss the specifics in this case, but djohnsto77 is absolutely correct, we don't ban unless there is good cause to do so.

That said, I'll close this thread now

new topics

top topics

join