It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Chief Warns US Against Attacking Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

Originally posted by Jamiethegreat
The Russian's should watch what they say about Iran...their in "no" position to speak with a big tounge against my country...if need be my country would devour their's in a sec.

And what fantasy country is this that you live in? Sounds like a nice place.

Originally posted by DYepes
Blah blah blah WW3 this, WW3 that. I have to sit through and read this garabage every three months, if not more. And we have all been saying the same crap since 2003; So to really give you soem insight: ...

You have voted DYepes for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Ignorance Denied. Fantastic post.

Amen to everything said... Whoever is calling Russia's military junk is very unsmart. How do people even dare call one of the world's most powerful militaries junk? Everything rusty except a few missiles and vehicles?!?! Hahahahahhaa, even as a joke that would be one of the dumbest jokes, seriously. Russia and US are the two deadliest, I don't know who is stronger, but if they fight, both of them will suffer extremely. A battle I wouldn't want to see. Enough of the "good US, bad Russia, good Britian, bad Iran, ete etc BULLSH#!!!!! You guys are acting like videogamers and hollywood producers! You've SERIOUSLY got to stop reading Tom Clancy books and watching James Bond movies

anyway, rather then speak run my mouth like alot of you, I will sit quiet and watch the situation.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Way to go Russian Soldier. I agree with you. Even though your country has faded out of the limelight of late, your military is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

The only question I have asked but no one seems to know is how did this russian military chief come by this info, if it is infact true?

<< 1  2   >>

join