It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German women held hostage by Iraqi group (2nd Demand)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
News is coming through that a German women and her son are being held hostage by an Iraqi group,

This is now the 2nd Demand

A deadline of 10 days has been given, The demand is that German troops pull out of Afghan...

www.alertnet.org...

There's not to much info at the moment but im sure more will follow as this news breaks,

A story to watch that's for sure,

[edit on 2-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Seen the video, pretty sad, but thats pretty much how it is dealing with terrorists in a hostile world.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh... this is nothing new. These people are people this german women should not have been in Iraq in the first place at the time. How did they even know that she was German? Additionally, I have yet to see any other reputable news sources which has been reporting it because I still haven't heard it on BBC news, CNN, or CBS, or anything else for that matter. It's a hostage situation, they ask for demands, but the country won't give into their demands. The women, unlike if it was a soldier, may not be all that vital to her country, and probably wasn't aware of this. So, and most threats are bluffs, they will start something, but it will be nothing big if this trend of holding people hostage continues.

I have a question. If someone walked into your backyard would you hold them hostage?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As more comes out i just realised this was an ongoing thing rather than a new event,

the first demands where said to be on March 10th,

Very sad indeed,

what age is the son?

The Arrows of Righteousness group also posted a video showing Hannelore Marianne Krause urging Germany to heed the demands of the militants. The group had issued its first ultimatum on March 10, saying it would kill the pair if Berlin failed to pull out its troops in 10 days

www.alertnet.org...

new topics

top topics

join