It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to Laura Bush- First Lady?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Do you guys find it a little peculiar that the first lady of our nation is not "visible"?

Much h as been said about her living in a hotel in Washington DC, Sean David Morton has gone as far as to say that his "inside sources" say she moved out of the White House because of the president drinking again.

Of course, i have no idea where she is, but since listening to Sean on Coast to Coast, i do have to wonder where she is???

She's NEVER by the presidents side as other first ladies, except on an extreme occasion she deplanes alongside of him.

So what do you think? Could she really be living in a Hotel and everyone is sworn to secrecy?

I'm really just wondering here, not an excuse to bash the bush's further. Lord knows, they are bashed enough on a daily basis.

Are they separated?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Huh?!

Nobody thinks its a bit unusual she's NEVER around?

Maybe i've just missed her appearances.?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, there was that alleged report on Rense claiming that her husband called her a c*** in front of people. Maybe there was some truth in it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
for all i care shes probably having trouble shapeshifting or something...

...really, who cares

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I always thought of her as a pretty nice person. before being thrust into the limelight of politics, she was a librarian.
I heard the same stories to, how she has moved out of the Whitehouse because of GW's drinking and him calling her that name.
I havent really noticed her absence until you mentioned it. I remember Hilary was always with Bill, even after the Lewinski affair broke news.
Good observation though.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I was little with JFK, and thoughout, all first ladies have been with their presidential spouses for just about any occasion.
I really smell a rat here and it is worth talking about since this is quite different.
Laura Bush is a nice lady and worthy of some exposure. :shk:

Since she's absent, i would then lean towards beleiving the stories i hear.
I didnt know about the "C" word
How unpresidential to say the least!!!
She doesnt deserve that, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Like most people, I don't really give the first lady much thought. It must be remembered that Laura Bush is both a mother and a wife and has responsibilities in those areas, as well as the duties of the state.

Is there any evidence that the first lady is living apart from the president. Is there any evidence that she is not appearing on occasions when such is to be expected.

Is there anything more than mere rumor here?

[edit on 2007/3/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, Grady, it could be all rumors and more bashing but you must admit, other first ladies have had kids, dogs, families, etc and they were visible once in awhile.

It really is a valid question (not that i'm preoccupied or obsessed with her) (pardon the spelling), but she's never seen!!!!!

On the other hand i dont know how not even the press asks about her, what she's up to???

I hope she's alright- she's a good lady. I hope Cheney didnt go hunting with her.................

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hitler had his Ava Braun stashed away in the mountains.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well according to this shedule is does appear now and then giving speaches.

On the other hand it is the whitehouse page so there may be some propaganda involved but i doubt that they would lie that much.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I heard Dubya was *SNIP* Condi, so that may have something to do with it as well. If it was found that he was, I'm going to laugh my ass off at the irony of all the Republicans who got really mad about Clinton getting *SNIP*. They will feel like the biggest morons ever if they don't impeach him for having an affair

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well, i want to know where she is.

She could be in Paraguay setting up the "home" already, i suppose.
I know the daughters spend an awful lot of time down there.

I wish i had a way to investigate this. She's just dropped out of sight.

This is the strangest administration i've ever seen. hmm hmm hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm with you dg.... I'd like to know where she's at.
I never really thought about it until today....

hmmmm

She could be ill and hidden away in some hospital or in the basement of the white house like on the movie.... Dave.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hmm, good question.

I think you will find she is not at his side unless the reason for public speaking is domestic - rather than war.

There is symbolism to be found there - and not of the nefarious sort.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, i want to know where she is.

She could be in Paraguay setting up the "home" already, i suppose.
I know the daughters spend an awful lot of time down there.

You know, this very thought had occurred to me!!

It is peculiar, and yes Grady there is the evidence I see with my own eyes.....she is less visible than most first ladies have been. ( Though the fact that the others were visible, did not always mean they had no falling outs with the spouse behind closed doors....)

I did see, with my own eyes again, Grady (sorry, no link for back-up), a clip of Condi accidentally calling GW her husband, then quickly correcting herself with a smile ( sheepishly from the mistake, or for something else who could say?).

That was at least 3-4 years ago, but after that I began to notice the headlines at the grocery check out........(and yes I know those sources are suspect, but they had the dirt on Monica early on, so I do give them some credit!) They mentioned a split over the drinking and over Condi.......?

And don't even say her motherly duties keep her busy.....her kids are old enough to take care of her, and the secret service 'babysits' them constantly, whether they need it or not!! And the White house runs itself!

Now, she might be afraid to be in public, the secret service could even be telling her to stay out of sight.....but yes, it most definitely odd and I think a lot of people have noticed.

( The C-word, you say?? Hadn't seen that. Ha! Bicycle accident, my foot!!)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Paraguay isnt exactly the safest place for an extreme right wing president and family, regardless how many soldiers you have guarding you. South America has run to the left to offset right wing extemists, and they decide to set up house....?

something dont smell right

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Now, she might be afraid to be in public, the secret service could even be telling her to stay out of sight.....but yes, it most definitely odd and I think a lot of people have noticed.

I think this is the reason. I heard that she has stage fright. I know someone who works for her in the whitehouse. I'll ask him what he thinks the next time I talk with him (probably Friday night). If I get a chance to post over the weekend, I'll let you know what he says.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You've got me interested. So I've flagged this thread and will just keep myself posted on upcoming updates of the first lady. I never really myself noticed until now, definetely there is something amiss here.

/7A

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Im curious too, b/c she was very visable during the first term and the beginning of the second. I'm more inclined to beleive that Bush is drinking and back on coke so she's at that hotel. But then again i am biased. Though s much as I dont like her husband she always comes across as a ginuenly (sp?) nice person from what I have seen.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The reports about the 'hotel stay' relate to the Mayflower hotel in D.C. Supposedly this began last year when his drinking bouts became too out of control.

Being in Texas, I have been hearing people discuss her whereabouts lately. It really does seem that she was more visible in the first term. However, we would really have to do some research on her official appearances, etc. and try to do some type of comparisons between terms.

But I do agree, I have been noticing (or not noticing, I should say!) her appearances seem to have decreased.

FYI: I believe that I first read about this last year on Wayne Madsen's website.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join