It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

david seredas "the case for nasa ufos" film

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yeah, i'm not 100% sure of which part of the spectrum they are in, but I'm sure it's not the visible light spectrum

And we don't have anything on this planet able to cloak like this yet hehehe. That is satisfying for me

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider
the thing is, EVERYTHING is out of focus! the tether and the "objects".

notice how the tether appears very thick. its obviously out of focus. did you see the footage when they launch the satellite and the tether from the shuttle?

its a cable....

if the tether isnt out of focus, it would have to be AT LEAST a few meters in diameter, and its not... its simple.

The tether was actually constructed a bit like a ladder, two at most 3 feet wide.

The experiment was to attempt to use it as a receptor and generate electricity from "the void" of space. (Hello, Tesla!)

The calculations of the expected amount of electricity were low and the actual amounts overloaded the experiment and caused the tether to break free from the shuttle and drift off.

Again, it ionized--became electrically charged, and acted like a filament in a lightbulb. What you are seeing is the light given off by the tether, and its corona.

Now I'm sure you're going to reply, "But you said it's only 2 feet wide and a hundred miles away! How could you possibly see it?!!!"

Well, because it's a light source, and you can see it for the same reason you can see stars that are millions of light years away from earth. All those stars...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider
the thing is, EVERYTHING is out of focus! the tether and the "objects".

notice how the tether appears very thick. its obviously out of focus. did you see the footage when they launch the satellite and the tether from the shuttle?

its a cable....

if the tether isnt out of focus, it would have to be AT LEAST a few meters in diameter, and its not... its simple.

Almost feels like you didn't listen to half the explanation given on this nigth...
the tether radiated with energy, energy captured by the UV camera, or something along those lines. Once more, remember, these objects are not visible with the naked EYE. They are cloaked to the naked EYE. The tether wouldn't be visible either(I'm guessing) with the naked eye, it's so darn far away. So the UV camera catches all that.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
The objects are flying behind the tether.
And they are pulsating.
That's all I need to know to understand they are ETVs or ship of some sorts.
I'm not going to debate this with you.

I thought debating this tether footage had finished many months ago! The objects are particles of debris that are out of focus. The pulsating effect is caused by their tumbling motion. The "3km spaceship" doesn't go behind the tether at all - it is an illusion caused by the camera being able to focus on the tether and not on the particle. If you take a photograph of an animal in a cage you can make the cage bars effectively disappear by manipulating the focal field - it doesn't mean the bars have gone behind the animal.

Attached is a photo of an OOFO (Out Of Focus Object) I took in my lounge.
Feel free to believe it is an extraterrestrial craft of the nano variety if you wish. But in reality it is nothing more than dust - just like the things in the tether footage...

Sereda has to divert people from the truth because he's making money by doing so! Thankfully, not everyone falls for his waffle.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You're not showing even remotely anything close to what was visible on the NASA case UFO. And you're out of focus concept has been totaly disapproved by David. Again, more garbage coming out of NASA to make your little stable.

There is no structure to the blobs you're picture is showing. It's not even close to any of the frames we can see on slow motions of these object.

You guys are funny, you take whatever is coming out of these videos, and dispatch whatever you don't want to explain, and work your way to debunking with whatever is left so your "Fake" Theories works. No foundation.

Very sad.

In reality, we don't know what it is, we just speculate. And I would rather follow the work of someone that has a slight idea of what's behind these, then someone that dispatches half the information to turn it into a believable debunking story.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You're not showing even remotely anything close to what was visible on the NASA case UFO. And you're out of focus concept has been totaly disapproved by David. Again, more garbage coming out of NASA to make your little stable.

There is no structure to the blobs you're picture is showing. It's not even close to any of the frames we can see on slow motions of these object.

You guys are funny, you take whatever is coming out of these videos, and dispatch whatever you don't want to explain, and work your way to debunking with whatever is left so your "Fake" Theories works. No foundation.

Very sad.

In reality, we don't know what it is, we just speculate. And I would rather follow the work of someone that has a slight idea of what's behind these, then someone that dispatches half the information to turn it into a believable debunking story.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by tock]

oh come on.............

this photo looks exactly like the supposed ufos, anyone can see that....

you should let the tether footage go....

there are more interesting nasa videos out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Now, now, Tock calm down...

And you're out of focus concept has been totaly disapproved by David.

How has he disproved the out of focus 'theory'? By holding a key in front of a tree? He needs to blow some chalk dust in front of the lens, not dangle something as substantial as a key! And no, before you ask, I haven't seen the video and I won't be buying it because I believe the man is a charlatan.

So in speculating what the objects are why do you conclude that they are ETVs and not particles of debris? There is not one iota of evidence to back up an extraterrestrial hypothesis (other than the invented, made-up, non-proven ideas of Sereda) and you choose that against the overwhelming evidence that effectively proves it to particles.

Common sense is the first casualty in debates such as these...

[edit on 25-3-2007 by torsion]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The frame by frame analysis brings another element, the pulsating effect. You dispatch that, with a wave of the hand...

I don't. You don't look at the whole picture, that's why I think debunkers are worthless. You see what you want to see.

I think it's an ETV, personnaly, but I did look at this whole video with a critical eye, and NO, they are not ice blocks. And they aren't out of focus particles either.

Now, whatever rocks your boat, just stop brining to this board, your debunking theories, when you look at only half the evidences.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

...that's why I think debunkers are worthless. You see what you want to see.

I wouldn't class my self as a debunker, I just like to expose the fraudsters and guide and assist the gullible.

I think it's an ETV, personnaly, but I did look at this whole video with a critical eye, and NO, they are not ice blocks. And they aren't out of focus particles either.

I've provided you with a photograph of a dust particle that looks exactly like the dust particles in the tether footage. For some bizarre reason you simply dismiss it and say it looks nothing like what is in the NASA video when the similarities are plain.

Now, whatever rocks your boat, just stop brining to this board, your debunking theories, when you look at only half the evidences.

No need to be aggresive and rude. I'm sorry that I don't pander to your silly theories but does that give you the right to tell me not to post my thoughts here?

Finally, are you affiliated with Sereda at all, or making money out of promoting, or selling his video?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The frame by frame analysis brings another element, the pulsating effect. You dispatch that, with a wave of the hand...

in zero gravity thing tend to spin, especially small particles and pieces of ice. so, you see how a spinning piece of junk, with one side perhaps more reflective then the other, when out of focus, would look like its pulsating.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Yeah, I wondered the same thing when I saw these videos.
What are the odds of every "ship" being at the same angle to the camera?
Seems kind of odd to me, unless it's some kind of effect from the "gravity engine".

I could just see it now..

Captain! it’s a BOGEY….and….captain, I think its approaching upside down!!

LAMO

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I watched these vids a while ago and even if they are particles, they seemed to move a little intelligently don't you think? The whole tether thing for example, when it breaks, they all move towards the tether and all around it frantically, swarming like they are all responding to this and trying to do something about it. Maybe if they were just heading away from the tether I'd fully believe it could be particles.

Even if they are particles, his theories of how ufo's work I think seem very plausible. I'm no physicist, but I think he did a pretty good job.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I agree with Tock.

Being a rather knowledgeable Physics Buff, I watched the Sereda video with great interest---5 times! Why? What was I looking for and at?

Ok. I was looking for Flaws, and at something I cannot yet explain. Am I a Skeptic? Of course I am, and if for no other reason, it is because Life has taught me that you cannot believe everything you hear and see. However, years have also taught me the Fallacy of casting the "very strange" away as bunk just because I don't know what it is and cannot quickly explain it away. The best Skeptics are all Scientists, people, and they are constantly trying to debunk what they see--especially if it upsets the consensus formed over time by long adherence to "pet theories". After all, we all believed the E=MCe2, until one Dr. Hau proved beyond a shadow of doubt that the Speed of Light is not a constant after all, but a Variable as random as complexion on the Human face. Einstein was wrong. Now what?

Back to Sereda. I did a little investigation and found that the cameras used on the SST missions are deep UV capable digitals. There are 4 of these special cameras on each SST mission. They were put on board the shuttles not by NASA, but the DoD. What you are seeing in this film are, indeed, UFOs, and that is because absolutely nobody (yet) knows what they are. They are absolutely NOT Fuzzy Disks---eg, out-of-focus dust or debris--- this has been proven. Though NASA may be willing to cast these "objects" off as dust, the DOD certainly is not, and, and that is why they placed these cameras on board the SSTs in the first place---to study just what we are seeing. DoD has been studying this phenomenon since the first deep UV cameras were launched into space aboard the Phobos Sats.

The only thing we know for sure about these objects is what they are NOT. About the only thing we know of their nature is that they are invisible to the naked eye and appear only in the mid UV Range, which is as high as our current technology will allow us to sense and render into digital imagery. Really, we don't even know what we are really seeing, as UV images in this range are virtually brand new, and it is an alien (pardon the expression) world to us. We don't even know if we are seeing Energy or an object surrounded by some sort of field of high-energy particles or Quanta, or just Quanta with NO object.

Are these UFOs Alien Spacecraft? We don't know, do we, but, ever how remote, it is a possibility, nonetheless. Are they an Electromagnetic Phenomenon of the Earth's Magnetic Field and Solar Wind? Don't know. Then, WTH Are they? Hopefully Food for Thought, and Fuel for further Study.

Don't ever let Skepticism blind you to the truth, or the search for it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox
[They are absolutely NOT Fuzzy Disks---eg, out-of-focus dust or debris--- this has been proven.

Prove it!.... waiting.

I have seen nothing but dust particles............... so here is where I get called a disinfo agent?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is gotta be an excellent artist out there, that can create those perfectly identical ice cubes, floating in space

I mean, come on guys. They have the same hole, in the middle, the same notch, at the same spot. They pulsate, like no tomorrow. Please, link me another document that explains how can a dust bunny can pulsate

And to Ed Littlefox, Thank you sir. I was wondering if this thread was going to be left totally off track.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

...that's why I think debunkers are worthless. You see what you want to see.

I wouldn't class my self as a debunker, I just like to expose the fraudsters and guide and assist the gullible.

I've provided you with a photograph of a dust particle that looks exactly like the dust particles in the tether footage. For some bizarre reason you simply dismiss it and say it looks nothing like what is in the NASA video when the similarities are plain.

No need to be aggresive and rude. I'm sorry that I don't pander to your silly theories but does that give you the right to tell me not to post my thoughts here?

Finally, are you affiliated with Sereda at all, or making money out of promoting, or selling his video?

I'm not affiliated to any organisation, but I'm glad David is making money out of this. The money can then be used to push the cause forward.

If i was rich, I would sign a 100k check to David as a donation.

I'm seeker of truth. And, I understand why you don't look at all the evidences. Like I say to anyone blinded by their cultural conditioning: What ever rocks your boat

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MFtoombs

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox
[They are absolutely NOT Fuzzy Disks---eg, out-of-focus dust or debris--- this has been proven.

Prove it!.... waiting.

I have seen nothing but dust particles............... so here is where I get called a disinfo agent?

I want the tech behind these pulsing particles, that are cloacked in the UV.

Can you imagine if our home dust particles could blink in and out of view... no more cleaning... my wife would love it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The "dust particals", Ive seen this video too and my personal opinion is david is on to something. My opinion nothing more. I guess my question is have these "dust particals" ever shown up b4 on any other sst videos?

Or are they unique to the tether incident?, IF they are only on the tether video, I would say not dust, because if it is dust then they should be on every video. Or is their only dust in that part of space?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They show in other videos. Same pattern, but strange behavior, like materializing out of thin space

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They show in other videos. Same pattern, but strange behavior, like materializing out of thin space

Ya I thought that was rather interesting also, especially when they make that group formation. But thats common for dust particals and swamp gas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join