It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thought Id share mydream(not abduction). Ive seen UFOS about 5 or 6 times so the subject intrigues me and is definatly on my mind alot, however I have never had a UFO dream, until last night. And this was VIVID! I also keep a dream journal and record what I remember every morning. Anyway....

My friend and I were sitting on the back porch of a familiar house. It was probably 2:00 am(dream world time
) and we both see this this light shooting upwards into the sky at a slight angle. The light was an orb flashing very quickly almost strobing. It had a "diamond in the light" quality. It came flying down towards us at an immnense speed manuevering as a fish in water would. I felt that it did this because it new we were watching. It was about the size of a melon. It came and flew around my head and examined me, then did the same to my friend. We where both frozen with fear. After it finished examining us it shot off into space again. It made me feel the way one would feel if a hungry wolf was sniffing you out. It had this strange warmth of energy that I could clearly feel.

Anyway I thought Id share this because when I went on ATS today it trully seemed as if today was a big day in UFOlogy with franxce releasing the files and everything.

P.S. I had a sighting two weeks ago that was so incredible that Im doubting what I witnessed now. It was the closest Ive ever seen one. It was soooo surreal and ever since then I couldnt stop thinking about it, wich could also have contributed to this dream.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyonddeath
I had a sighting two weeks ago that was so incredible that Im doubting what I witnessed now. It was the closest Ive ever seen one. It was soooo surreal and ever since then I couldnt stop thinking about it, wich could also have contributed to this dream.

I know what you mean... I've had a few sightings and a couple up close(within 50ft.). I also have had intensely lucid ufo dreams as well that involve large as well as small craft... it's odd because these dreams tend to have an intense lucidity to them.

Would you mind briefly describing your recent encounter?

Nip

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i had a ufo dream last night

at my school the tennis courts and baseball fields are right next to each other and i was walking from the tennis to the baseball field and then i glanced up and saw a saucer like from one of the videos...that kind of quality...it was like it was low but not so low that oit was really big ya know.... then i looked around and i was in the middle of the baseball field during a game and i asked one of the players near me to throw me a camera so i gout post this on ATS and he gave me a glass square and i looked through it at the UFO and i suppose that was a recording device...the ufo would change into many different bizzar shapes....then i looked down at the baseball fence to try to get a height reference... then things went crazy from there...no more ufo and i was back stage at my school for a talent show (which we won playing AIR instruments

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mods,
If this is about a dream, shouldn't it be in the Paranormal forum ?

Lex

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Beyonddeath

Your dream is interesting, especially the way you describe its lucidity.

I wanted to point out that not all dreams are just dreams. Sometimes, when we engage in a meeting or activity while we are out of body, IF we remember it later it may come up through our states of consciousness to our physical recall "seemingly" like a dream.

When a "dream" is a memory of a spiritual experience of anything including anybody, it just means we were engaged in the experience by spirit. We do this all the time but are usually not aware of it just because we humans are not well aware of anything we are doing by spirit. This separation between our states of consciousness that is normal to our race, is not normal to advanced races of people.

All the alien races are alive and physical like we are, and meet with each other by spirit as well, because they can and because they have to. When we have meetings with the alien races by spirit, they can help us use our natural abilities and become more aware of what we are doing with them than we can on our own.

This is science and nature common to the interaction of all intelligent life, just unexplained in our own understanding yet. But then, we are just upon meeting other intelligent life.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by Beyonddeath
I had a sighting two weeks ago that was so incredible that Im doubting what I witnessed now. It was the closest Ive ever seen one. It was soooo surreal and ever since then I couldnt stop thinking about it, wich could also have contributed to this dream.

I know what you mean... I've had a few sightings and a couple up close(within 50ft.). I also have had intensely lucid ufo dreams as well that involve large as well as small craft... it's odd because these dreams tend to have an intense lucidity to them.

Would you mind briefly describing your recent encounter?

Thanks for the response..I got no feedback from anyone on this sighting. I was very dissapointed and I almostt want to give up posting here. This sighting two weeks ago was very important to me. I mean this thing was so close!!!!! And it was NOT EARTHLY!! I just have this gut feeling...it feels so dreamlike now...perhaps because of the intense emotions I felt. The bizzare thing that I noticed is that this thing passed over head so silently that knowone noticed it on the streets. I have not been able to discuss it with anyone... they just listen to what I have to say to humor me or something. Well heres the link..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lexion, what the heck is your problem?
This fit perfectly in this forum.
We have a UFO enthusiast, telling us a great UFO dream story.

Great tale, thank you for sharing this Beyond.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My problem ?
I don't have a problem.
This is about a dream.
Not a sighting, not an abduction.
A dream.

He states that he has multiple sightings, but....so could I.
For the record, I have not.

He even titled it " UFO Dream ".

If I'm not mistaken, dream experiences are put in the Paranormal forum.

Lex

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well its a dream about a UFO, this means that it could be put in both sections, so I dont see no problem.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well it would be common practise to put a thread which is about a dream into the entire thread in BTS which is titled Dreams.

Last night I had a dream that some kids set me on fire... but I'm not planning on posting in PTS under "Anti-social Youth Dream".

new topics

top topics

join