It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is the Anticrhist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Creator is in all of us.

Not the Anti-Christ.

Satan is the Anti-Christ if you know any of the Bible or any story about Satan this is who he is. He is the Anti-Christ because he wants to be God and rule God's creations.

I have left other post about this.

Satan and his minons are here at work everyday giving you options to take you away from YHWH.

This world was created by Satan and we are find out that something is not right here more and more often. Satan's Alien race is the Targs. They are the ones that are interfacing with the secret governments and directing the flow of the sheeple.

The made us all slaves. We are free to the extent of the laws they have put in place but once we go out of them they tighten their grasp.

The best slaves are the one's that think they're free.

Why doesn't the Aliens and Satan just destroy the entire planet and people?

Because Jesus came and interceeded in his plans which gave us more time and God's protection.

Satan was able to get control of the reigns again by creating the Roman Catholic Church which was the central location spreading out false information to the uneducated people that heard of the miracles that Jesus was doing.

Go back to your history books and look at how much influence the RC had.
They created the Illuminati to plan and be the control group and direct the flow, Knights Templar to gather all the richest so they can create gold as being precious and the factor of how much value money has today, they created the free masons because after the crusades and the holy war there were a bunch of areas left in a mess and had no leaders and the free masons goal was to infiltrate those places and secure a spot of powering in there regions.

The Roman Catholic Church created Islam to start the holy War and to kill Jews and Christians because they had witness Gods power and it had to be stopped. This allowed the crusades and for the free masons to infiltrate ruined kingdoms and secure a spot of power.

Since then the Bible has been altered and the ones we read today are really off from then.

The Bible was not only an inspired writing but it was a manual of what we are dealing with. It was changed so much that we never even reconized it.

The RC used religion as the first government and control base and really alienated people over time, mad them feel bad and now made religions something to be poked fun at.

You can have a direct connection with God is the message you need to know.... and what they didn't want you to kow...
So The RC changed that and made Pastors, archbishops, Popes all Authority figures to worship and then told the people this is their only connection to God. So the people listened and they had the power.

The Anti-Christ will come by the way of the POPE. The Pope will pass away and the change will be made. Satan will then infiltrate the Body and the Pope will rise again. No one will notice the change.

The Pope will claim himself God and do somethings that have never been seen before.

This Starts the reign of terror.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

Minmin the Antichrist was seen by Hebrew Apostles of Jesus. Jesus died in 26 AD at the age of 33yrs.
Thirty Three years after the death of Jesus an Avatar sign was seen in the first Christian Churches in Turkey
in the year 59 AD a solar and a blood red Lunar eclipse fallowed by a disastureous earthquake that leveled these churches which where witten up in Revelation 6:12. If you keep adding 33 yrs to 59 AD and keep adding 33yrs you will end up at 2060 AD just what Isac Newton calculated for the coming of the end of days. You will also see a solar eclipse taking place in April over Cyprus which will play a key role as the Antichrist leopards paw at that time for the New Order as seen. There will be many poor and homeless people at a place known in Jesus's time as Syrtis.The antichrist will be the giver that does not give but turns those he gives to into his slaves. Antichrist is the Beast "Rahab" that comes out of the Medirerranean Sea to give his actual name is unwise at this time. And it is not Mabus, or Alus. He will be known as Peace Marker, and defender of men's rights. He loves to talk and debate the finer points of Man's wisdom not elemental principles of truth but a humanitarian point of view that all people are son's and daughters of Father Abraham. He will be fallowed by the mirror wolves. In his study he has a collection of flags of many nations but he covets one flag above all.This particular flag has many colorfull flages with in it it is his prized posession he covets before all else.

Michael Kumukauoha Lee

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee

High probability January 2016 Wold Wide Financial Market Crash USA can not pay its debts to creditor Nations.

Siqned.

Michael Kumukauoha Lee
Ewa Beach ,Oahu, Hawaii

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
To answer the thread's headline question, the Anti-Christ is any individual who does not believe in, nor follow Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Flagged.
In my opinion, The Anti Christ will rise to all his Power without anyone in the world having the slightest clue about it, and by the time people start realizing... It Would Be Too Late.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

We will never know the antiChrist, because Christ will arrive and destroy him/her as well as most of us.

With that in mind, I suggest we all enjoy our lives while we have them.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
There seems to be a lot of people on this site that have a belief in the end times,Biblical prophesy, some believe they are Christians and a lot have read or study the Bible. I truely have enjoyed a lot of the posts and threads on this subject and im sure a lot of you have given this some thought, and if as some of you believe we are building up to something or the stage is set, i would be intrested in anyones opinion as to who might be the Antichrist assuming this man is alive now and should be making his move soon etc.
very intrested to find out what people think about this.
Would this person be a Man?
Would he be American,European,Islamic,(ET),
How old is he ?
Is he a politician?
Looking forward to what people in this Forum recon and i guess this should put the cat amonst the pigions.

The Antichrist, if you know the O.T., Book of Enoch, N.T. etc, is the head angel that is imprisoned in the abyss.
I can go into a long discourse, but hey what does it matter?
His name is Azazel. He is the one that rises from the pit and is a counterfeit (anti in Greek) of the Christ
Research, you'll find the info (I thought it was nuts the first time I heard the idea)
edit on 30-10-2010 by shoulda taken the blue pi because: oops

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
Is the Rapture one hundred and forty four thousand or is it more? and who will go? are the 144k already chosen?.

There is no rapture.

That is a false teaching

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBert
First off, the BIGGEST mistake of all time when talking about the Anti-Christ is that revalations speaks of one.

It does not. Not once, ever never ever. I dont mean this as a lashing, i just use it to start the premise of my argument.

there is nobody in the Bible called the antichrist or mentioned as such in prophecy.
Antichrist is not an individual, but anyone who holds a certain belief.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:3)

In 1 John 2:18 it says there are many antichrists. Since anyone who denies that Jesus is God in the flesh is antichrist, there could be no one physical description that would apply.

many scholars use the translation of the texts in these verses as antichrist but more and more scholars are starting to say that this is a biased translation, that the actual translation is more something along the lines of the opposite of christ this is where most people get confused about the bibles non-involvment with the antichrist legend

That being said, the 'legend' of this "well dressed, slicked back antichrist" which legend says "rises out of the middle east, has the solution to all of the worlds problems, yadda yadda yadda"

When this legend was created (which is open for debate on an actual founding father) there was, as is now, massive turmoil in the middle east.

So for the legends creator to say "he'll come from the middle east" is just like saying to you or I "you will eat today"

THe chances are great that we will eat today, because? Humans need food. The chances that a very evil man will come from the conflicts in the middle east are great, because there is a lot of commotion there.

Notice i said "from the conflict" not "from the middle east" The legend of the anticrist doesnt nessessarily have to be a muslim. What i mean is, if there's a conflict in the middle east, then, by the legends vagueness, anyone involved in that conflict could potentially be the anticrist (White, black, christian/muslim, etc)

The legend says that the antichrist will have all the answers and will come bearing peace and prosperity. This is to gain trust.
If you want an actual good depiction of the rise and fall of the antichrist as the legend pertells it, check out The Omega Code II

But - in closing - and again - Revelations, nor the bible in its entirety, ever once make mention to the legend that is the antichrist

Since the bible is the word of God, and the legend doesnt exist there..well...you see the point im trying to make

[edit on 6-6-2008 by QBert]

Sorry, but you are wrong.

One of the verse you cherry picked a line from will give you your answer

1 John 2:18 -

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

And for the others, yes there is an AC spirit, but there will also be a man. You will find him as:

The little horn of Daniel 7:8
The king of fierce countenance of Daniel 8:23
The Prince that shall come of Daniel 9:26
The willful king of Daniel 11:36-45
The one who comes in his own name of John 5:43, whom Israel will receive as a messiah
The son of perdition, the man of sin, the lawless one of 2 Thessalonians 2:3

All the indications in Revelation 13 are that the beast is a man, a human individual, though he is closely identified with his world-dominating government.

i. “The Beast is worshipped as a god; but people never worship an empire as such; neither do they make a succession of emperors into an object of religious devotion. The paying of divine homage to kings has been a common thing in the world’s history, but it has always been rendered to individuals.” (Seiss)

ii. An image is set up of the beast, and the whole world is commanded to worship it. How can one set up an image of an empire or a government? This hasn’t been done in the past, but men have often bowed down to an image of a political ruler.

iii. “This Beast also has a proper name - a name expressive of a particular number, and that number ‘a number of a man;’ which cannot be conceived except on the idea of an individual person.” (Seiss)

iv. “This beast is finally damned. He goes to perdition, into the lake of fire, where he continues to exist and suffer, after passing from this earthly scene (Revelation 17:11; 20:10), which cannot be true of systems of government.” (Seiss)

v. The antichrist is also called the son of perdition (2 Thessalonians 2:3), as was Judas (John 17:12). Judas was a man, not a system or a government, so it follows that the antichrist will also be a man, not a system or a government. (Seiss)

vi. With all this in mind, we agree with Seiss: “We would therefore greatly err from the Scriptures, as well as from the unanimous conviction and teaching of the early Church, were we to fail to recognize this Beast as a real person, though one in whom the political power of the world is finally concentrated and represented.”

Source

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
who is the Anticrhist?..........Ray Mabus

Nostradamus predicted three Anti-Christs as I recall.......Napoleon, Hister (Hitler), and Mobus (or Mabus).

Here is Ray Mabus' Wikipedia....enjoy!

en.wikipedia.org...

Current Secretary of the Navy and once Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.....me and two friends called it 3 years ago well before he became Secretary of the Navy. Ray Mabus is/will become the Anti-Christ....definately. He has the launch codes and connections to the biggest political hot-spot on the planet (the Middle-East).

Discuss!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join