It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on GRAW II?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Anyone have any interesting thoughts and comments on Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter II? I know the that the single player version is shorter than the original; but are there any additional thoughts with regards to graphics, playability, overall enjoyment, etc.?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
im speechless... i got a regular 27" tv not hd or anything and ims till in awe of graphics... they said they werent gonna be a big upgrade from graw 1 but im like
but other then that im still on singleplayer. its tight i like it im a shooter person so i mean theres good stuff and bad... like the cover system is better but annoying how i get stuck somtimes... like hitting y and all that but the weapons are sweet the MULE is pretty schweet... like a mini apc with out guns... but i like it so many new things not many new weapons but its only a year later frm graw 2...... but its a buy for me

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Man, I gotta tell you...I love Graw 2. The first is one of my all-time favourite games and the sequal lived up to expectations all the way and then some. Although it was shorter i could get into the storyline more for some reason. It was really well thought out. Also, the first Graw had a somewhat limited supply of weapons in my opinon. Not the case now! They even had a shotgun! Overall it was a great buy.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I like GRAW 2 quite a bit. The Graphics are great and so is the gameplay even though it really is no different than the first GRAW... but that isn't a bad thing at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am afraid that I have to disagree with all the above posters. I purchased all the original GR games and I prefer them to GRAW.

True the gameplay is better than the original, true the graphics are next generation but, oh my, there is so much wrong with it that I have given up playing it.

Before anybody shouts long and loud at me, I KNOW it's only a game, but I expect a modicom of realism.

I am ex forces - armd recon regt - and from battlefield experience, this game sucks.

GRAW was labelled as the next best thing to actual soldering. Well, in a way it is.

Right up to the moment you fire your weapon. That's when the game falls short of all my expecttations.

Hitting somebody in the face, throat or chest with a 7.62mm round, usually stops the bad guys - DEAD!

In this game, they shoot back and if they're lucky, they'll manage to seriously wound or even kill you!

That is not real life people - that's Hollywood!

top topics

join