It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

757 Plane Did Not Hit Pentagon - Hard Visible Proof!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
New perspective video done. I thought it made a couple of good references and observations.

This person has found a car about the same distance as the whatever hit the pentagon and make a reference clip in this vid.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am quite sure that an aircraft hit the Pentagon since I saw it from my booses office window in Rosslyn. One of our employees who was late for work was in his car next to the Pentagon when the plane hit. A piece of debris flew into his car. He was so disturbed he stayed home for a week.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teutonic47
I am quite sure that an aircraft hit the Pentagon since I saw it from my booses office window in Rosslyn. One of our employees who was late for work was in his car next to the Pentagon when the plane hit. A piece of debris flew into his car. He was so disturbed he stayed home for a week.

I'm sorry your co-worker had to go through that - into his car huh? What road was he on? That's somewhat new to me. Any clue what type of piece? So I'm guessing you're no more swayed by this BS than I am, huh? I haven't seen evidence like that myself, up close, day of, but plenty else to go on for those willing to shed the mystery and deny ignorance. Where are the plane parts? AROUND! Look at the pictures, sorry there aren't more just yet, etc etc...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Have you ever read Operation Northwoods??? It was put together by YOUR government and details a plan to have a pilot radio under attack by cubans, fly low under radar, fly back to base where his plane would be hangered, repainted and renumbered so as to disappear, and while all of this is happening a submarine loaded with jet plane debris would already be under the point where he radios releasing the debris so it would be found and he would be considered lost. This was to give us pretext for war against a Cuban invasion to topple Fidel Castro is some good old fashion regime change. As secret as the Pentagon is everyday and no one having the right to question the next person there, you dont think they could have planted all of those small pieces on the side of the building that got hit?

How ??? Ha, are you that naive? Google operation northwoods and READ IT, ALL OF IT!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Hwo convenient, the video is not available anymore. Anyone know where i can see it?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by thatblissguy]

[edit on 24-9-2007 by thatblissguy]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The woman screaming 'that is not an American Airlines jet'. The strange pod like protruberances in many photos. The strange missile like flash just before impact. Cleveland Hopkins declaring a jet had landed when it supposedly didn't. These give me pause for thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

My theory is cruise missile - perhaps one that was even "dressed up" to appear like a plane. After all, many witnesses claimed that the "plane" was no bigger than a commuter jet.

bingo!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow! This thread has really grown into some interesting points of view and theories. It's been a great year of debate and findings.

After all this debate I'm still not convinced totally that it was a plane that hit the pentagon, but I would like to see new found proof from both sides.

Thanks for everyones contributions and brain power. I know this thread heated up many times, but that was due to the passion and well thought out responses from both sides.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's was a low fly over the pentagon, just as a cruise missile hit. Perfectly coordinated sleight of hand.

This is what your friend saw Swamp fox. Many people report seeing the plane approaching but not many recall the actual impact.

Just wait till the Pentacon guys come out with thier new video, they have even more North-side witnesses.

Btw Swamp, why does the NTSB's flight path directly go against the flight data recorder's flight path? How do you explain this?

There IS NO WAY a 757 could go through 9 feet of reinforced concrete (which was recently re-reinforced no less), and punch a percet 8-10 foot diameter hole on the other end.

Only a Cruise missile, or those new wall breeching devices could make such a perfect hole.

-and c'mon "Thousands of airplane parts found" you say? Exagerate
much?

Yes it is easy to plant and coverup alot of evidence, when you have alot of people who know if they talk they're dead, (that accounts for the man power), and in all the chaos, it's very easy to plan stuff.

As far as DNA being found, I take that with a grain of salt, that is the EASIEST plant there is.

The conspiracy lies within the corrupt, and inept government that made this happen and tried to cover it up.-(for you fence sitters, you can say let it happen- just don't be fooled and think the governments official story is true)-

Are we really supposed to believe that the is no better video coverage of this incident from pentagon security cameras, you know the Pentagon, the most secure building in the US. Sheesh I'm caught on at least a dozen cameras on my way to work in the morning. It's really laughable when you think about it.

But keep at it Swamp, your doing a fair "job". Just may need a couple more to help you out at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Man the No planes threads still carry on here at ATS. They might as well lock the threads that lack counterarguments and sticky them.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This is what your friend saw Swamp fox. Many people report seeing the plane approaching but not many recall the actual impact.

No, he didnt see a "fly over" neither did the other witnesses that were on the grounds of the Pentagon that day.

Just wait till the Pentacon guys come out with thier new video, they have even more North-side witnesses.

Oh good, then its their witnesses, against my witnesses.

Btw Swamp, why does the NTSB's flight path directly go against the flight data recorder's flight path? How do you explain this?

Someone making assumptions about what they think they see in the recorder data (and they dont work for NTSB)

There IS NO WAY a 757 could go through 9 feet of reinforced concrete (which was recently re-reinforced no less), and punch a percet 8-10 foot diameter hole on the other end.

Not exactly sure who started the "9 feet thick" rumor, but its not accurate. The first exterior wall was reinforced...but just that one. And while we are on the subject of that. There is a recent book out about the Pentagon, the original construction of and then the restoration. When they started prepping for restoring the section that flight 77 slammed into, they made an interesting discovery. In the haste of construction during World War II, they discovered that the brick layers, instead of laying mortar between each layer of brick, they would have two bricks on top of each other, mortar, two more bricks, mortar, two more...etc...This made for quicker (and not QUITE as sturdy) construction.

and c'mon "Thousands of airplane parts found" you say? Exagerate

Nope.

Yes it is easy to plant and coverup alot of evidence, when you have alot of people who know if they talk they're dead, (that accounts for the man power), and in all the chaos, it's very easy to plan stuff.

You read too many spy novels. There were literally thousands who were there that day. One, they werent all government employees, two, they would have noticed people dropping wreckage on the Pentagon Lawn, three, there is just no way to carry off what you are alleging, even in the "chaos" of that day.

Are we really supposed to believe that the is no better video coverage of this incident from pentagon security cameras, you know the Pentagon, the most secure building in the US. Sheesh I'm caught on at least a dozen cameras on my way to work in the morning. It's really laughable when you think about it.

And the reason why its the most secure building in the U.S. (actually its not, but thats another story) is because of the security force...not cameras.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I have said ever since i saw this image that THIS is the best evidence for a high explosive warhead. This is clearly an air burst detonation.

Anyone who has ever studied explosive dynamics could tell you in an instant that this is a characteristic air burst, flat and wide of one side with a directed explosive warhead designed for maximum penetration.

Very uniform in shape and size VERY unlike the tearing open and ignition of sloshing fuel.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And the serialized plane parts, fuselage members, seats, cockpit instruments and BODIES of the men and women known to have been on board the airliner...and FOUND in the wreckage of the Pentagon happened HOW?

Please link to the evidence verified that supports your allegations. The FBI just turned down an FOIA request for serial numbers for any parts from the planes: The FBI will not release any info. There are NO photographs os ANY luggage, seats or passengers.

Do you have some new info we all need to see or are you relying on what someone else said?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Ive posted PLENTY of links about wreckage, belongings, and bodies being found. Look around, you are bound to find some.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Air bursts arent used in cases where you want to penetrate something. Air bursts are just that....AIR BURSTS.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
6) How did a 757 pierce 3 rings of the Pentagon Total of 9 Feet of steel reinforce concrete, but yet when the Plane that hit the WTC didn't even make it through the WTC structure?

Good point. Also, where are the video recordings. They must exist, so why aren't they released. Obviously something is being hidden.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

yes they are used, air bursts are used for ^^PENETRATION^^

you simply dont know what your talking about

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Retikx]

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Retikx]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by eyewitness86

Ive posted PLENTY of links about wreckage, belongings, and bodies being found. Look around, you are bound to find some.

The problem is that you have never posted a link that proves your point. There ARE no links that show bodies of passengers, serial numbers being matched and verified by anyone, or parts of a huge plane at the Pentagon. Merely saying that you have done it before when you have not means something...please, since you are so sure that these things exist, link just ONCE MORE to some site that shows evidentially :

Photos of a large airplane or passengers or luggage at the scene. OR, testimony from an unbiased witness(s) about doing same. One caveat: If it is testimony rather than photographic evidence, the persons must have corroboration of their ability to state truthfully the allegations they make.

For example: There is one well known liar who has repeeatedly said he ' saw seats and luggae' and ' saw the passengers , " etc. Since this person has no way to verify his words, they mean nothing. Unless we see a hundred suitcases and clothes everywhere and large parts, there is no plane crash.

Hey, one more thing: Have any of you official story believers ever dealt with the FACT that there are NO holes or damage to the face of the Pentagon where the engines would have slammed into the wall? ONE hole?? The nose makes a large ( 10 X 12 ) hole and the engines, weighing six TONS each, do not even DENT the outer wall? What? And you believe the official story? WHY? How can you? You CANNOT get around the facts, and they all add up to NO PLANE at the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

But keep at it Swamp, your doing a fair "job". Just may need a couple more to help you out at this point.

I have been thinking the same thing about Swamp. Look at his or her MO. Joined 2004 posts only in 911 area?

99% of ATS members post in other areas within a short time of joining, not to mention after 4 years. I am not saying it's against the rules, but really strange.

Also the fact that Swamp mainly posts opinions and comments without links or evidence to back their claims up is also unusual, after 4 years.

One would think a seasoned ATS'er denying ignorance and trying to make his case would back up all claims with evidence and links. Correct me if I am off track here, because this is what I, and most ATS'ers do.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

6) How did a 757 pierce 3 rings of the Pentagon Total of 9 Feet of steel reinforce concrete, but yet when the Plane that hit the WTC didn't even make it through the WTC structure?

I think you might be mistaken here.

In this video you can clearly see the airplanes entering through one side, and on the other side of the building you see a fireball of fuel, smoke, and heavy parts (engines and/or landing gear) exiting and falling to the ground.

Watch at time 1:22 to 1:37 and again at 1:52.

It's disingenuous to make a statement like "the Plane that hit the WTC didn't even make it through the WTC structure" when there is abundant and obvious videographic evidence to the contrary.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join