It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

757 Plane Did Not Hit Pentagon - Hard Visible Proof!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The burden of proof is not on the Truther's, but the people trying to convince us that there was a plane that crashed into the Pentagon. Whole story, not just a section.

You are the ones making the claim - you must them compile tthe evidence to support it

I mean evidence which can be subject to various tests for logical consistency or forensics

Not nutabars on the internet

We have photos of aircraft debris both on the lawn outside, inside the building - debris with serial numbers traced
to the missing aircraft

Human remains belonging to people known to be aircraft were recovered from the building - how did they get
there?

Try reading book "FIREFIGHT" - authors interviewed 150 of the Firefighters/rescue personnel who put out the fires
and later searched the rubble to recover the remains

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

When people present a story they don't tell or show only a couple of pages, then close the book, they read the whole story.

You ignore the questions I pose and resort to pointing back to old pictures, only a few of them, and one video clip.

What I am suggesting is pure Logical and Sensible, the truthers have been asking for all along, where are the the rest of the video footage's, from different angles, and why not show at least a few hours of it.

Do you not agree that it would be interesting to see all the camera angles available for at least 3 hours after the attack?

Yes, even the angle of the clip presented? Oh but wait we only have 24 secs, so let the cameras roll
edit on 29-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

FBI video from recent FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request

Show scenes as cleanup progressed

forums.randi.org...#

forums.randi.org...#

<< 42  43  44   >>

join