It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Check This Out - UFO???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have time, please check out this thread. What are your thoughts???

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wait.....wait.........I'm getting a vision........I forsee this thread being deleted.....

Am I psychic? Time will tell......

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
FYI: This is directed at the Conspiracy Master. I was asked to contact him, so I have.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
EDIT: Ok, I see now that I've lightened it up that it's a time delay. There's an indentical object lower left of the UO of the full shot you posted. I'd say it looks much like exposure smear with out of frame origin lens flares.

Here's the flare with it's sister internal reflection, visible in the full size posting. The object spreads a bit due to ocular distortion of the lens in relation to where it is in the shot.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

exposure smear

You're going to have to explain that one a bit further.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Exposure smear meaning the camera slightly moved (perhaps in minscule amounts) during the exposure. Usually happens in outdoor situations at night with longer then normal exposure times. Whatever light was on the ground level or reflecting out of frame was brighter (somewhat) then the stars, therefore it gets the most exposure re: light and shows the smear. Other points of light are not as bright and dont leave the trail due to less light exposing to the cam.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by jritzmann]

new topics

top topics

join