It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ninjitsu hand??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i found this post on bebo. couldnt get the proper page with photos etc up.

Hillhead High School Reply | View All Topics

WARNING TO ALL 67 days ago

Hello. I don't think any of you know me, but, I digress, I've seen something, something that might just save your lives.

There is an internet cult, known as the Ninjitsu Hand, who promote satanism and death.

There is a man who works for them who prowls Peer to Peer sites, just like this and Myspace, and marks childrens pages for death.

The way he marks it, is with two numbers.

One above the other.

I cannot show it here, because they will take it as a sign.

The numbers, are fifteen and one hundred and sixty five. Currently they seem like random numbers, but we don't know yet.

To protect yourself, put at the bottom of your profile the following words.

"Ninja", and "Hand". You must put them in order, or you will be marked for death by this monster of a person.

Please. Protect yourselves.

posted by David Johnstone

Reply | View All Topics

choose ads

HelpTermsPrivacySafety TipsTestimonialsContactAboutPressOur Blog

©2007 Bebo, Inc.

this was his profile picture

and his account is now cancelled. i also cannot find anything on the internet about this, anybody have any ideas?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What do you mean marked for death?
Are you saying all his does is shut your page down?
How does shutting down an internet page satanism or death?

Ninjitsu is about stealth. Not fame. Why post his picture. Even still I highly doubt a fat George Lucas twin with glasses would be very stealthy at anything, not even raiding the fridge at midnight

P.S.
The HAND of a real NINJA would strike this overweight POS down.

Does this mean Im marked for death?
Me and my katana are waiting fatty, the move is yours

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Utter crap.

What part of this do you possibly lend any credence?

There certainly are creeps trolling the networking sites. But what... this guy leaves a comment on your MySpace page as a warning, and then comes and kills you?

Don't you think you'd hear about that sort of thing from the cops, not some internet post?

And this guy is going to see a few words typed on a page, and decide to leave you alone... how did they come by this information?

Basically, this is what we call a branding hoax. Someone goes "Let's see how far-reaching an effect I can have!" And sends out such an email. He then sees how many people end up with the tag.

It's a staple of chain letters... check Snopes for about a zillion examples of this sort of thing in action.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
WTF a person say beware and people automaticly post warnings all over the internet instead of going to the cops about somthing this idiotic if he wants some he can come and get some i wont go down without a fight.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OK thats it!!!! DO NOT make me notify my Ninja friend who broke into area 51 last year, and is currently off defeating Lopans secret army in Thailand. He will be really pissed that you are making a joke of his Sacred Ninjitsu. Ever seen a real Ninja? I didn't think so! Thats because they are so fast and stealthy that nobody ever see's them. Unless they want you to see them, but thats usually only when they have just recently bought a new Ninja outfit.

They need real world feed back about that sort of stuff you know. 'Like did my outfit mearly hide my presence or were you really scared when you saw it. Like how scared? Just got apprached by a crazy homeless guy who wants money scared or Holy Crap I just S***** in my pants scared!' 'Do you really think my face mask brings out the color in my eye's?' That sort of stuff.

There are real ninjas in the world and they do have a secret society. But they don't care about fighting people over the web. Thats not the warriors way. Ninjas preffer to kill you face to face. Or really face to back of other guys body. But I digress. The point is that there is no Ninja Hand. Don't make me laugh. Cause my Ninja friend will find the purpatrator of this hoax and do some laughing of his own, while he cleans the fresh blood off his sword!

It's not wise to upset a Ninja. They are insecure about those sort of things.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
HA!!! See busted!

I have told my Ninja friend to call off his emergency mission to the states to deal with this hoaxer. He was sorta peeved about having to cancel it too. He was right in the middle of sharpening his sword, and purchasing new Ninja Stars when I sent him the Ninja Signal telling him to abort.

The hoaxer got lucky too. You should have heard half the horrible things he was going to do to the guy when he found him, and no, secret ninja itching powder would have been the least of ones problems, they have concoctions and procedures far worse, like the sitting dragon palm of instant pain and slow death. The real ninjitsu name for the sacred move is unpronouncable to anyone without the knowledge of the secret ninja language. Hint it's not japanese.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is very similiar to the multitudes of chain mails floating through the Web.

However the main difference is that it's not 'Send this to 10/20/1000 people or the Bunnyman/Skinned Tom/Jackie Chan will go to your house and kill your family!!'

Also why would real Ninja's go around slaughtering random children, and since when were they into Satanism? They must feel real powerful, bragging about 'killing' children.

Warning! A new Internet Cult called the Tae Kwan Do Leg is murdering elderly people!
If you do not want to be killed put 'Chuck' and 'Norris', in that order, on the bottom of you're webpage.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ummm, the ninja group called the Hand used to fight the likes of Daredevil, Electra, and Wolverine in comic books.

If they do try and come after you then let me know. I'm a Wizard and can easily deal with pesky ninjas.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

Shame on you for insulting the Tae Kwon Do clan of Korea. Watch out for angry little people doing flying side kicks. The Tae Kwon Do cult or Kwon Cult to those in the know have been notorious in the past centuries. They repelled Master Ching Hue who was attempting to take over the world in 1826 by controlling the sacred crystals of Agartha. Luckely Ninjas rescued the world...again...as always.

WHy do you think that America is so afraid of the North Koreans. Because they have sent secret letters to the various american presidents warning that any action against Il Kim will be swiftly met by the Kwon Cult who will remove any threat to their homeland.

I can forward the link to my Ninja friend. Maybe at the next secret order world domination conference (SOWDC for those in the know) they can hand it over to the Kwon Cult and they will clean their own problems up. Man I feel sorry for the people doing these internet hoaxes in their name. But not as sorry as they'll be when the Kwon Cult catch up to them.

PS. They got one thing right with the email letters. By placing the words Chuck Norris at the bottom of the page, you will be protected from them or any Martial Arts Secret Order. The name CHuck Norris is a protective symbol in their world. Sorta like how vampires and bad guys are afraid of the cross. The name Chuck Norris is the main Omnipotent Diety in the martial arts secret order community. Fun fact. The name Chuck Norris is like the Dali Lama. Same diety re-born into human bodies over the millenia. The guy we know as Chuck Norris is just the latest avatar the diety has resided in.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Zeddicus,

Your a wizard! Sweet!! See you at the next International Wizards Convention. You are going right? I hear Chester Copperpot himself will be appearing to give an advanced magic clinic and then do some autographing sessions afterwards. I'm so there!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What about the Foot?

Look, Myspace isn't for random entertaining murder, it's for thirteen year old girls, everybody knows that.

Seriously, the internet is a wonderful breeding ground for a host of new crimes and new criminals, but pointless murder doesn't fit the equation.
Murder almost always has a motive, and even when it doesn't the murder isn't telegraphed in advance. Considering how tracable everything on the internet is, a cult like this wouldn't last long.

Now finding people to rob and NOT posting a signpost in advance, that sounds like a worthy enterprise.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
sunsetspawn,

You have permission from the Ninja Guild's highest councel members that it is OK to make fun of the NY foot clan. THe real Ninjas took care of this scummy lowlife criminal orginization back in the late 1980's. They don't go around doing crimes while pretending to be a ninja anymore.

Look what happened to shredder's boss krang. The ninjas kicked his ass so hard all that is left is just his brain in a jar. Not a pretty sight.

The mutant turtles? you ask? Well they actually were mutant ninja turtles, but they were created in japan from the same radioactive waters that created godzilla (also trained as a ninja, but thats a long story). The 5 turtles were trained by real ninjas and then moved to NY city cause the foot clan was giving ninjas a bad name. Yes 5 turtles not the four we know about. It's tragic really what happened to the 5th turtle but I won't go into it here.

top topics

join