It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2007??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So, has anybody noticed how many predictions of war or religious end times have been attributed to starting or happening in June of 2007? Am I missing something or does this month have more meaning for some reason?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
anbody feeling something in june? is june important? bump, bump, bump???

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
well june has been like every other month if vewied from the perspective of history important... howevr it seems to play some part in the numeroligy of some modern groups such as al queada....

however it is also when the former leader of israel has stated thet Israel will attack Iran unilateraly over its nuclear ambitions if action is not taken before by others, like they did with the iraqi reactors,

the rest is just speculation and choosing one month out of 12.... heads or tales eh?

regards

elf

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It's most likely when Bush plans to invade Iran for his own peronal and monetary gain. Anyhow, I dunno, it's when highschools get out in NYS.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It's most likely when Bush plans to invade Iran for his own peronal and monetary gain. Anyhow, I dunno, it's when highschools get out in NYS.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe something big will happen on 07/07/07. Maybe we will go into a nuclear war, and Jesus will come or something.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've heard three possible predictions for June 2007. The significane of 7/7/7 is important too, 7 being a special number.

-Attack on Iran, possible nuclear confrontation/WW3
-The rapture/ascension
-UFO revealing of some sort

Personally, i feel it will either be a year of revealing in regards to 9/11 and the workings of our society, and/or the attack against Iran, which will upset the entire globe.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
which month are yall talkin bout'? june or july? well on 7-7-07 i think that on 7:07am/pm there will be a moment in time that will only be lived once. dont waste it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Harry Potter Book 7 releases on 7/7/7....and this book i think we all know has ties to the occult.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A man I met had the strangest dream of WWIII, which according to him will start on June 17th 2007. He drew a rough picture representing his dreams and it included references to the middle east, New York City and astronomical objects such as black holes. In addition to predicting that June 17th will be eventful he produced an exact timing, namely 2 pm GMT.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
all i know is theyre banning smoking over here around that time.... theres gonna be some kind of uproar! oh, except for the people working in the mental health profession, who are allowed another year of smoking at work, or so ive heard. im not very well informed on this... but how is harry potter linked to the occult?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am going to go out on a limb here, scroll down for my response

nothing will happen. nothing is going to happen, this is all bunk and thank you for playing

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If you think about it June is convenient, it's right smack in the middle of the year. No matter which way you go forward or backwards, you're going to be close. Something happens say in August, well at least you were close to predicting some major event.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
By the looks of things, the event will be the economic meltdown of the USA, and other nations.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Isnt 7 one of the numbers that is exploited by the NWO/Illuminati? That said, there could be something happening on any of the odd days in that month, but I would put some money on 7/3 7/9 or 7/11.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
...prophecies in my younger years. Thought it was cool.
But getting older and smarter (blinder?) I've dont hold much into them anymore.

People put a lot into numbers and an equal amount of people know that.
Do a search on the number 23 (not the movie... the story on the number) on wiki and you'll see references to other numbers being intentionally used in movies, books etc for the purpose of leading people to seek some truth in them and probably it will also boost sales a bit more.

Personally I think the reason we speculate in certain numbers is because we on an intuitional level feel the cosmic signifacance of them, I just don't think we can contain the full math behind them to predict certain events.
Would be the same as saying 3+7+?=23(?) (yes... I chose those numbers intentionally
)

Besides... isnt human interaction based on chaos while basic cosmos is based on raw math? (im asking... not suggesting
)

The most important thing that will happen in June will be my birthday

EDIT:

Wiki link for The number 23

[edit on 9/3/07 by flice]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Who knows what's going to happend in 07/07/07
All I know is that 09/07 is my birthday

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I've heard three possible predictions for June 2007. The significane of 7/7/7 is important too, 7 being a special number.

-Attack on Iran, possible nuclear confrontation/WW3
-The rapture/ascension
-UFO revealing of some sort

Personally, i feel it will either be a year of revealing in regards to 9/11 and the workings of our society, and/or the attack against Iran, which will upset the entire globe.

Yes I agree. I think the year 2007 is the year of information however I think the only way we'll learn the truth about 9/11 is when and if everything else comes out that has happened since Bush first stole the White House in 2000. Once one thing comes out (like the Valerie Wilson case for example) it all will come out because I believe everything is connected together.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
6/23/07 elvis returns!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't think that actually has a natural meaning in it, just one created by us humans speculating and things of that nature.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join