It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

page: 1

join
share:
Bez

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

Source Link: www.physorg.com

A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer, a former Defense Minister, coming out in favor of ufo s after such a long time is strange. Credential wise, it doesnt get any better than this - yet, it sometimes seems as if he doesnt know anymore than your average joe on the street. I get the impression that he turned over to a belief in ufos because of Phillip J. Corso's book - which is at the very least controversial. The only other claims I have heard him make is that an American general told him it was true. Surely a former Defense Minister can do better than that!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey, the Gore crowd might also be interested in this technology, if nothing else, to help Gore overcome his credibility problems due to his own obscene use of energy while attempting to push a "green life" on the rest of us.

Any hints at exactly what this alien technology is about or cabable of doing?

join