It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who Covers Up UFO's?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How can you people sit around and talk about "secret" and "shadow" governments as if they are fact or something? There is no proof whatsoever of a "secret government." lol, I mean it's actually pretty funny that you people really buy this crap...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Diplomat: You haven't done your homework.

Go to www.disclosureproject.org and watch the May 2001 press conference video.

Here's another excellent video:
UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
jemblem62

The alien races can't directly give our governments certain information or technologies that we need to straighten things out here, because the governments will misuse them exclusively to the peril of all they leave behind in peril already.

The governments don't have the secrets from or about the aliens that many assume. A few humans, relatively, know a few things each. The more a human is known to know, the more danger that human is in here.

We don't see the work being done in private or how the education of human contactees is indirectly influencing the direction of production in their professions, even inside of government. When somebody comes up with a great idea that may have come from his contact with an advanced race, we don't have to know that it may have. And we don't have to change the minds in government- it's only made up of people, and people die and new ones come in.

Soon the alien races will show up for all. They are getting our race ready for it through willing, individual humans over generations. Eventually, enough things and people will be in place so that when first open contact happens, it will be more productive than only adding to the confusion or lending evidence to disinformation. But, it still won't be easy for us to accept as a world since our most influential world leaders will remain against it and continue to try to warp public perception.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's funny because random people on the internet like "EarthSister" happen to know so much more than some of the most powerful people in our country. Even George W. Bush wouldn't know anything about the things you talk about... You really expect people to just "believe you?" LOL... it amazes me how all these random nobodies on here have all this superior knowledge of all the key mysteries of the universe.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
How can you people sit around and talk about "secret" and "shadow" governments as if they are fact or something? There is no proof whatsoever of a "secret government." lol, I mean it's actually pretty funny that you people really buy this crap...

Diplomat

No matter what you read about the government vs the aliens on the Internet, it sounds like you will probably never accept its reality unless you experience the influence of the "secret" or "shadow" government coming after you, yourself.

I hope that never happens to you, or worse, to the members of your family.

PS Nobody is a random nobody. Just because you don't know something does not mean it's not so. And I don't challenge you to believe me on that either. Think for yourself.

[edit on 2/25/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If there was proof of secret governments "going after people" then I am pretty sure that most people would know about it. There is no such thing as a shadow government and you cannot prove that there is...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well if we could PROVE that it exists - then it wouldn't be much of a "secret" government, would it?

Again, you obviously haven't done your homework and examined the available evidence that DOES exist. And if you haven't done your homework, there's NOTHING you can contribute to this discussion.

Get lost.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If there was proof of secret governments "going after people" then I am pretty sure that most people would know about it. There is no such thing as a shadow government and you cannot prove that there is...

you know theres no proof that a secret govt exists, theres no proof that ufos exist, hell theres no proof that aliens have ever been to the earth at all. theres no proof that dick cheny pocketed money from haliburton. i dunno if you are new or not but sometimes i think people need to stop watching penn and teller. this whole "everything is wrong" skepticism is pretty much what is making scientists not even mention ufos without being laughed at

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
jemblem62

The alien races can't directly give our governments certain information or technologies that we need to straighten things out here, because the governments will misuse them exclusively to the peril of all they leave behind in peril already.

The governments don't have the secrets from or about the aliens that many assume. A few humans, relatively, know a few things each. The more a human is known to know, the more danger that human is in here.

We don't see the work being done in private or how the education of human contactees is indirectly influencing the direction of production in their professions, even inside of government. When somebody comes up with a great idea that may have come from his contact with an advanced race, we don't have to know that it may have. And we don't have to change the minds in government- it's only made up of people, and people die and new ones come in.

Soon the alien races will show up for all. They are getting our race ready for it through willing, individual humans over generations. Eventually, enough things and people will be in place so that when first open contact happens, it will be more productive than only adding to the confusion or lending evidence to disinformation. But, it still won't be easy for us to accept as a world since our most influential world leaders will remain against it and continue to try to warp public perception.

first of all governments have been studying ET vehicles for probably around 60 years now and they may not have not even close to the amount of knowledge required to build one but they definetely have learned things that could benefit everyone. now, show up? disinformation is so beautifully layed out that maybe 90% of people on the street will be like "yeah i believe there is life out there somewhere" but as for visiting earth that is a different story. people see ufos everywhere but there is no way they are going to just pop up and say hey guys how are you doing? know why? because A) how many religious fundamentalists do you think who have seen a ufo think they have just seen an alien spaceship? probably none and i can guarantee you a large majority believe that everything is natural phonomenon. never going to happen

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim
It often makes me wonder why too. Why do NASA seem to be uninterested in footage and photographs that have the UFO community so excited?

Judging by some of the reactions I have seen here on ATS, some members of the "UFO community" get excited with very little...

That might be the UFO community is mostly debunkers.
I feel the same way.
You have standard issue blue book answers on what is almost a convergence
of dis info text troopers. Once in a while you get, yeah I seen the same thing.
That is good and some times an extra photo or video example.

A lot on knowledge is in the universities and they post real info.
Still knowledge of flat coil vibrations has only a mention against
lumped circuit analysis posted by an Ohio professor.

I say back to the physical analysis, use a mechanical spring,lol.
I did some examples in grad work but rusty now.

Never any mention if high voltage makes these things run.
Bright lights and such can't have too many other sources.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Well if we could PROVE that it exists - then it wouldn't be much of a "secret" government, would it?

Again, you obviously haven't done your homework and examined the available evidence that DOES exist. And if you haven't done your homework, there's NOTHING you can contribute to this discussion.

Get lost.

The shadow government either came over to America at the end
of WWII in Operation Paper Clip or the ET one that came from Hollywood
and paid writers.

And the Paper Clip people were not reptiles although they ruled like ones.

The government movers, lets put it that way, are perhaps a combination
of scientists, bankers, oil men, so called illiuminati trilateral commission, federal reserve and Foreign affairs policy agreements.

Throw a dart or its them and more.

That must have covered it.

Why and what are they covering, guesses are Helium engine, bad for
oil people, Tesla flying electricity, bad for oil for kerosene jet fuel
and the airlines. Its most likely bad technology and would never be used
but still it may exist as much as the ET exists.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
There have been some great replies in this thread. Keep it up.

Oh and when I say government... I mean governments of the world. I am Canadian after all. It seems to be harder to dig up Canadian information on the subject.

There is no frontiers really in this Dulcimer. It's a large Industrial-Military-Nase-Academic-Media complex disregarding any frontiers.
That permanent government deals with the important stuff, while the not so important stuff is handled by the elected government.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jemblem62

well, basically nothing good has come from ET's visiting us except for people being killed over stuff like that and also any technology or information that could benefit everyone is kept secret. in a sense the govt is doing a great job at controlling everyone and forcing humanity into the dirt with a police state in the near future from this new brand of conservatism.

Right but there is no way they can maintain the secrecy forever...

All that needs to happen is for awareness of these issues to reach a "critical mass", to the point where people are talking about it amongst themselves on a daily basis, discussing it openly on TV and radio etc...

We're not quite there yet, but we've come a LONG way.

Like a few months ago I was in the car with a couple of coworkers, and out of the blue one of them just starts talking about Roswell and the whole UFO coverup, and I get talking with them and it turns out they've both been doing a lot of the same research as I, from the Disclosure Project etc.

Now something like that would NEVER have happened say five or ten years ago, so it was a very encouraging sign!

Also, consider this: maybe the fact that the US has to start preparing to implement a police state, means that they're SCARED. Scared that too many people are discovering the truth, and a REVOLUTION might begin!

Talking with co workers, like we used to do around the coffee pool
of last nights Seinfeld epoisode, yada yada.

And now its internet videos on google about disclosure or the story
denied.

The government, actually renegades over stepping their command and
authority started the Roswell cover. So now is just denied and a mythical
business for people of questionably intent without government approval.

Real stories might be Operation Paper Clip, Operation High Jump,
FBI taking Tesla documents and working models and Lyne's research being
denied by Wikipedia.

I recall office talk about the I Claudius series at one time, it may take that
long for the story of today to unfold.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I agree with tock and TeslaLyne

The shadow government is comprised of various wealthy families and cartels that, considered together, own/control pretty much all the major sources of power/influence in the world.

They control:

- The money supply (primarily the US dollar), via the international bankers
- Oil/fossil fuels and other natural resources
- The major governments and militaries of the world, by thoroughly infiltrating them and keeping them hopelessly in debt to the international bankers
- the permanent war machine, in other words, all the major research/technology/weapons corporations... what Eisenhower referred to as the Military-Industrial Complex
- the scientific community, again by infiltrating it and controlling its funding... so anyone who wants to research something that's a threat to the shadow government, like cold fusion or zero point energy, is heavily ridiculed, harassed and denied funding
- all the major mainstream media corporations - so that they can keep their existence a "secret"!

Granted I don't have any good links handy to back all that up, but the information and evidence is all over this site and others....

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Most people dont care, thats why most people dont know about it.
This is the best piece of evidence i know of that shows there once was a shadow goverment and there probably still is one to date

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.
JFK - April 27, 1961

But something tells me he did not succeed in stopping this secrecy within the US goverment, as he got killed less then 2 years after giving this speech...
Makes you wonder doesnt it?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The shadow government is comprised of various wealthy families and cartels that, considered together, own/control pretty much all the major sources of power/influence in the world.

They control:

- The major governments and militaries of the world, by thoroughly infiltrating them and keeping them hopelessly in debt to the international bankers
- the permanent war machine, in other words, all the major research/technology/weapons corporations... what Eisenhower referred to as the Military-Industrial Complex
- the scientific community, again by infiltrating it and controlling its funding... so anyone who wants to research something that's a threat to the shadow government, like cold fusion or zero point energy, is heavily ridiculed, harassed and denied funding
- all the major mainstream media corporations - so that they can keep their existence a "secret"!

Granted I don't have any good links handy to back all that up, but the information and evidence is all over this site and others....

That pretty much sums it up. But, people won't believe this, because it would means destroying the very foundations their entire lives are build on.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137

Most people dont care, thats why most people dont know about it.
This is the best piece of evidence i know of that shows there once was a shadow goverment and there probably still is one to date

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.
JFK - April 27, 1961

But something tells me he did not succeed in stopping this secrecy within the US goverment, as he got killed less then 2 years after giving this speech...
Makes you wonder doesnt it?

Damn, first time I hear that. What an amazing man.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi, Dulcie…

So, Who Covers up UFOs? Hmmm...

Not sure about other countries such as your beautiful Canada or, perhaps more intriguingly, say Russia or China, but the US has many organizations, primarily in the DOD branches (& their contractors) that are likely covering up, or at least withholding their knowledge of, UFOs. Here are just a few:

The National Reconnaissance Office is the US top secret builder of spy satellites, top monitor of spy communications via satellite, a space-borne anomaly first-responder, and is believed responsible for the security for many ET-craft connected projects. Some suspect that the X-Hunters are a special ops group designated with UFO recovery and other “aerospace archeology” projects. The Air Force itself has many ‘opportunities’ to ‘help out’, for example through their research laboratories. Of course, many insist that the CIA knows – even ‘controls’ a lot more than we’ll ever know regarding UFO/EBE/ET activity. The GAO is in charge of ‘the books’, of course – so we might presume their tacit cover-up knowledge somewhere within the organization. The NRO has the 'goods' on our visitors...

Of course, Lockheed and similar military contractors have run an abundance of space works/skunk works projects and are reportedly deeply into the collaborative efforts to back-engineer UFO technology and incorporate same into military hardware. EG&G, security teams and Janet airlines are others that probably have plenty of interesting stories to tell. I mean, their logos and uniform patches are not worn and used by ‘fictitious’ characters – then they MUST be around for good reasons – some public – some not-so public…

There are many more covert operations sub-organizations as well, of course. The point, Dulcimer, is that even if we consider only those here, it is patently obvious that there are HUGE sums of money being spent on personnel, equipment, and the administration of projects that have irrefutable connections to UFO/EBE/ET activity.

Just because they’re not talking about it doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Think of it this way: Suppose you take a disbeliever’s point of view for a moment. No such thing as UFOs, aliens, or anything extraterrestrial whatsoever. Fine. Granted, yet as a former military, a pilot, and geospatial professional – I can assure you that there are still many folks on governmental payroll who are specifically tasked with coming up with worst-case, “what-if” scenarios, to include potential UFO recovery, alien invasions, even microscopic biological remediation from space. These personnel must not only come up with potential interventions, but also appropriate military responses, public relations activity, emergency response, disaster recovery, and yes, how to best keep ‘the wraps’ or ‘spin’ on any or all phases of these operations. My personnel feeling is that these operations have already been put into action, probably several times, and are probably quite active as we read and write these words.

My biggest vote for the “control” part goes to the United States Special Operations Command, particularly because of the last sentence in THEIR OWN narrative description from their 2000 Budget document, below

Narrative Description: United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) is a unified command with world-wide responsibilities to train, maintain and provide Special Operations Forces (SOF) in support of the contingency plans developed by the five regionally oriented unified commands; United States European Command (USEUCOM), United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), United States Pacific Command (USPACOM), United States Atlantic Command (USACOM) and United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM). When directed by the President, the Commander-In-Chief, Special Operations Command (CINCSOC) will assume command of a special operation anywhere in the world. USSOCOM'S Army forces include Special Forces, Rangers, short to medium-range infiltration/ exfiltration aircraft, Civil Affairs (CA) and Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) specialists. Navy forces consist of Sea, Air, Land Teams (SEALs) and Special Boat Units (SBUs). The Air Force special operations units provide medium to long range air infiltration/exfiltration aircraft, specially equipped gunships, and aerial refuel capability. USSOCOM also funds SOF mission costs specifically identified and measurable to Special Operations Commands located at USEUCOM, USCENTCOM, USPACOM, USACOM, USSOUTHCOM and Korea. USSOCOM is the only operational command within the Department of Defense directly responsible for determining its own force structure and related material requirements, procuring SOF unique equipment, and training and deploying its own units.

Did you catch the key phrase? The ONLY operational DOD command that determines its OWN requirements and its OWN deployment. If you want find covert UFO activity - and you have the means - I'd look there first. It seems, they answer to no-one – not even the President. Perhaps not even to God…

In any event, thanks for the post – keep looking up!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock

They control:

That pretty much sums it up. But, people won't believe this, because it would means destroying the very foundations their entire lives are build on.

Hi glad the threads going. I just had another thought, I know I can laugh
at things when members ask about stuff and they are given links
to Wikipedia which turns out to be a glut of Paranormal hype.

Wiki has got to be an illuminati tool for the ET UFO connection with
snakes and from the black lagoon critters in charge of everything.
Its back to the 50s with horror on the comic book covers. Comics
had to go by a code, no more bondage, drug mention and up from
10 cents to a quarter.

The UFO ET connection started to break when nazi saucer pictures
came out, but then they were in contact beings. This got Lyne so
grossed out he came up with a few ideas that are perhaps too
down to earth for some people.

I'll stick it out on earth and hold off the dis info text troopers from
the illuminanti , those fancy youngsters that know how to format
Wikipedia and delete all my inputs.

Some Air Force officer on the yahoo stock boards was always giving
me a link to Eisenhower's Farewell Speech, if he was in a pickle
he gave us nothing. Guess ol' Ike knew we would be in one, but
ETs, illuminati and the Paranormal.

Well, enjoy the Oscars paid for by you and the illuminati entertainment
committee. The net might bring them down. Why does Google have
so many UFO and conspiracy videos, and bought YouTube with kid
videos and UFOs, because your click means money for them.

I have a site chuck full of UFO textual content, and GOOGLE Ads for
UFO books, Tesla books and hardware. Its a free site and I get
nothing for the ads. But who is backing the books and the ads and
paying for the clicks. If its all paid by the cover operation its gonna
cost them just a little more.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I started reading this thread, and joined the website, over the information and knowledge I was getting into.

Mainly wanted to reply to something that Diplomat said about there being no proof of a shadow government.

Our CIA, had what was it, a 1.1 something trillion black book budget?
-no oversight
-no reviews
-no civilians
-no morals

ummmmm.......that sounds like something to me

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join