It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I be worried about this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
First off, I wasn't quite sure where to post this so please move it to the board which is the most appropriate. I am a LTL (long time lurker), but a recent event, or rather discovery, has forced me into finally signing up.

I am not sure if this is something that should worry me or not, but I thought I should just put it out there for the experts to take a look at, and help me out. Anyway, here is my very quick story, with a couple of pictures of the "evidence":

Over the past few weeks, I have started having very strange dreams. I've always been the kind to be able to force myself to have nightmares by sleeping on my back, that's normal. However, the dreams here lately have been very unusual. I am unsure of too many exact details since they seem to fade quickly, but one of them had to do with me being chased around a compound of sorts, and once captured I was hooked up to a device (something like an IV?) which drained blood out of me, and I believe was inserting a greenish type of fluid into me. The following morning, after having that dream, I was very disturbed and felt very strange.

Later that night, as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed that the pillow that I rest my head on had a very unusual marking on it, almost as if it had been burned into my pillow case. Here are two pictures that I took of the marking:

Ever since that specific dream, and discovering this marking on my pillow, I have felt very troubled and worried constantly. Please help me out and set my mind at ease, for better or for worse. Do any of you recognize this marking? Could any of this at all add up to my possibly having been abducted? Thank you so very much.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
well i guess we should start off with:

do you smoke + do you have a history of sleep walking?

- hope you feel better 2

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We can't be too sure of the size of that mark without having something to reference it to.

But trying to use the fabric weave, I would "guesstimate" it to be about a half inch to a side, or maybe a bit less.

Could you re-take the photo with a ruler in it(or anything else, for reference) , for reference of size?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Looks like someone forget to put a cigarette out before bed. I had this roommate in college who would sleep walk out smoke a couple of cigs then go right back to bed.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
For some reason i never trust all these boys&girls that claim to have been abducted their story is most of the time weird from start to finish
So your greenish blood & everything u can keep it for you as far as i'm concerned
Why an alien would burn some part of your pillow, i mean...WHY?

On the other hand,i wouldn't be surprised that some gov is playing with people's mind with fake abductions for what purpose i have no idea but the manipulation seem to be a human speciality from what i know.

Can i know In what domain you are working...simple question.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ok, here are a few quick points to answer a few questions asked so far:

-I am not a smoker, and have never smoked in my life.

-When I went to bed the mark was not on my pillow, and when I woke up the next morning it was there. I at least know that much for a fact.

-I do not have a history of sleepwalking, and as far as I know I've never done anything like that.

-As of right now, just as it's been for the past few years, my main work has consisted of eCommerce, mainly eBay.

-Mechanic 32, you are right about the size of the mark. It's not huge or anything, and is right around the size that you described. Perhaps a bit over an inch, counting the circle that the main triangular marking is within.

-I didn't mean that I really have greenish blood now, heh, just that it was in my dream. I'm not even sure that the dream has anything to do with this marking. I just felt like it was worth making note of.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well I can say that is no cigarette burn,cause I have a very bad habit of falling asleep while smoking.Cig burns are long and skinny,kinda the same shape as a cigarette.That burn came from something else.What I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgiwdChang
-Mechanic 32, you are right about the size of the mark. It's not huge or anything, and is right around the size that you described. Perhaps a bit over an inch, counting the circle that the main triangular marking is within.

Okay, can you tell us anything else about your first observations about that mark.

Did it have a particular smell, or odor?

What did the outer "circle" feel like?

Is the inner portion burned through the pillowcase?

How else can you describe the marking, anything else unusual about it?

edit = clarity

[edit on 2/24/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It looks as though the pillow actually caught fire.Notice the brownish ring around the actual burn mark.That ,seems to me ,indicates extreme heat.Still puzzled though.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
-I did not notice any odor at all, and as I smell it right now I still do not smell anything at all.

-The outer "circle" doesn't really feel like anything, just the fabric of the pillow case.

-The inner portion is burned through to the other side of that part of the case, but it doesn't feel rough or anything like that. You can also see, but just faintly, the outer "circle".

There's really nothing else to tell you about it unless you have specific questions in mind. Thanks for all of your help so far guys.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgiwdChang

There's really nothing else to tell you about it unless you have specific questions in mind. Thanks for all of your help so far guys.

As far as the spot, that's all I can think of for now, as I don't want to ask any questions that would appear to be "leading" you to a conclusion.

Strange indeed, though.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Do you have any other markings on your body? If you are a guy it is quite normal not to look closely at your body for small scars, etc. Use a mirror.

Also regarding the compound you were on, was it something you might describe as a government location? Perhaps you saw people in suits?

Have you recently seen a movie or read a book that might have triggered such a dream?

Just curious .. the markn on the pillow is very strange

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My best advice is this:

Go to the thread:

How you can tell if you are an abductee
Check out those questions. You do NOT have to post your reponses in a public area. In fact, you don't have to tell ANYONE on ATS about it if you don't want.

If you'd like your answers analyzed, I can do that privately, go ahead and U2U me, and I'll get an analysis back over to you. If you would prefer to move STRAIGHT to the EXPERT with whom I consult regularly, contact Derrel Sims at 281.893.1666 or email him at [email protected] He WILL be able to help you.

I think the nightmares "on your back" is presumption. BE CAREFUL ABOUT THAT WORD.

Many "punctures" that Sims has found are THREE POINTED, in the shape of a triangle, and similar in size to this at times. The gray is CLUMSY... they might have missed...

Did you notice a similar marking anywhere on your body? Just a thought.

Go answer those questions. It may, at the very least, let you know you are NOT alone in this WEIRDNESS...

SPout

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I feel creeped out reading this.

Also to those of you saying its a cigarette burn; are there any triangular cigarettes out there? Also I think he would know if it was probably a cigarette or not.

Also I'm a bit...okay this may sound a bit strange but prick yourself with a needle see if your blood is normal...don't take that the wrong way, but I would probably coax myself into doing the same thing if I was in your situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It appears to me like the pillow was pressed against something triangular and hot (Notice how the burn consists of three fingerlike protrusions that make up a triangular shape) Is there a baseboard heating system or perhaps some kind of radiator nearby that the pillow could have become pressed against in the night? Maybe against a corner or edge? Do you wear a hearing aid?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Looks like a tip of an iron to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
take a blacklight and scan yourself...I read somewhere (I forget where) that many abductees are covered in a fluorescent fluid that shows up under a blacklight.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I would like to point out that the burn and this image are almost identical. The image is of what is thought to be an alien implant. I would get one of those airport security folks to go over you with a metal detecting wand if I were you.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have heard of abductees having very strange triangular forms on or over their bodies, I'm not saying you have been abducted but thinking back about other cases and the similarity or the burn you have on your pillow and on these cases I've heard, actually rings a bell.

sorry i can't supply a link from where I've read about the cases of abductess , i can't find the link at the moment but if i do i will post it up.

Best of luck mate.

Allan.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ok, I am a smoker and I can tell you that this is not a cigarette burn as other have already pointed out. Cigarette burns do not leave near perfect triagular burns like this, they leave round semi circle or circular burns depending on the amount of time the cigarette was in contact with the fabric. There must be some really foolish people out there to think that this is a cigarette burn.

Also, I am not trying to scare anybody, but his story has some striking similarities to stories I have heard about dulce, and other medical experiments performed by supposed ETs.

There is something else familiar about this that I cant quite but my finger on. The triangular burns and marking are common among abductees, especially behind the ear or around the head area. Reminds me of the tracking tags I have heard about.

yeah, this is actually one of the few times I have been creeped out by stories like this.

The green fluid also seems familiar for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join