It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A more informed view on the Alien-Demon theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I realised that in the book of Genisis when Abraham blesses his grandsons before he dies he tells one that their seed will become the greatest nation on the planet and the other the mightiest kingdom.
There is much more but please find it for yourselves and tell me that America and Great Britian are not right there in Genisis. This is the writting of the works of God and by Gods hand America was founded from Great Britian.
This is why aliens mostly abduct Americans.

Did the book also mention when that greatest nation was created? Or are you just guessing that the greatest nation is in this/last century? Also, does it mean greatest as "biggest" or does it have another meaning to maybe? There are more kingdoms, like Saudi Arabia or even my small country The Netherlands (i'm not making a suggestion we would be the mightiest here) The bible has many possibilities for people to interpret it and...maybe...yours is right, who knows..I doubt anybody knows.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Unfortunatly I lost the book on the subject and my research is burried in stacks of spiral notebooks so for now I will post this from memory but I will post the exact words when I hunt them down.
In this story of the Bible the grandsons were to be placed side by side in front of their grandfather with the oldest on the right. Abraham was blind and their father wanted the oldest to recieve the promise from God so he was placed on the left but Abraham knew this somehow and crossed his arms so he would give the correct son the correct blessing. (this might be inaccurate to the exact events, again this is from memory)
The belief in the Lord God Jehovah of the Bible started with Abraham and he was given a promise by God that his seed would be given the greatest land with the most wealth in natural resources, and this ceremony was a passing down of that promise.
One grandson was told that all other nations would flow unto him, and that through his great wealth he would feed other nations. ( Is that not the promise of America? )
His other grandson would become the farthest reaching kingdom on Earth and do so not through brute force but by blessings. ( The flag of England flies over Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other places in the world most of which England did not conquer )
These words of the Bible give backbone to the theory that Adam and Eve were the first Jews created, in other words the first people of light skin. When they were disbanded and scattered across Europe the lost Jews became the English speaking nations and their greatest discovery was the promised land, the USA.
I dont remember the exact numbers but if you translate the time God said he would keep the Holy Land from his people after the fall of Israel it comes to something like 2,350 years. It was about this same time afterwards that America was founded.
In the long run it is why America was founded as a Christian nation and why we are so good to our neighbors and the world. Well, that is untill recently when the bloodline of Illuminati who was set up by the Anunnaki began us on the road towards the End of Days.

<< 1   >>

join