It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A more informed view on the Alien-Demon theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello
After reading the threads on the hollow earth and reading the lost books of the Bible( the book of Adam and the books of Adam and Eve ) and also watching the documentary of the Area 51 alien interview, I am more convinced than ever that I have it figured out.
First of all, the word demon seems to turn people off and maybe that is not the best descriptive word for these beings anyway. For the purpose of this writting I will call them aliens because that is what they are percieved as anyways.
Many times in the Bible and in the lost books God makes reference to those who live UNDER the earth. In the lost books I have read the devil tells his tale of how he fell from heaven and is jealous of mankind because man was given the earth and not him. Along with Lucifer came many angels who also refused Gods will, and who also have the same bitterness towards humans.
This is where the USO phenomenon comes into play, and the theory that beings live under the earth. USO's have been sighted just as much as UFO's and there is much to show they are one in the same.
In my belief I have come to, these aliens are NOT from space at all, but they want us to believe that they are.
So, the Aliens were among Gods first creations, made before mankind and even before the earth. In the Area 51 alien interview documentary, the aliens are said to have told us that technology and spirituality go hand in hand, and that technology is a reflection of our moving towards an end.
They also say that the body is a vehicle for the soul, and hearing this coming from such a lifeform brought my thoughts full circle. When Victor was asked if the aliens seem as devils and angels, he promptly ended the interview and left. It seems that the question struck a nerve......
So we have to believe that Angels can manifest themeselves as physical flesh and blood beings, to which there is a lot of evidence and Bible storys that suggest just this.
I believe that the knowledge of God that was spoken of in Genisis meens the knowledge of science and nature. The knowledge of technology and how to create it comes with this and would the closest and oldest creations of God not have this knowledge? I think they would.
I believe that we humans have the knowledge of how UFO's work and what they are made out of. We were given some assistance from the aliens on this when they gave us UFO technology in the 70's. This was a huge jump forward in our path towards the end. Look at the "rubber metal" which was recently brought to light as a fine example.
Even if you dont want to believe that aliens are "demons" this theory still works as saying that the aliens are Gods original creation that can no longer live in Heaven, but cant dwell on the earth either. They live under the earth and travel into space to have us believe that is where they come from.
Why?
Because the supposed realization that humans are not alone would tear apart the fabric of religion and leave humanity weak and confused.
And thats the devils mission.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I just had another thought....
In the book of Adam and Eve God told Adam that 5,500 years would pass before resurection. i believe that the fallen angel aliens had a huge influence on early mankind and in particular the Mayans. Taking the Mayan calender in consideration it says that time started on 3114 BC. Adding the 5,500 years we come to the year 2386. Since technology and spirituality go hand in hand, I believe that originaly we would have come full circle in the year 2386.
But even Gods plans can have snags when you have the devil throwing monkey wrenches into the mix. I dont believe that God saw the aliens giving us technology that would make us leap hundreds of years further along so suddenly. Which makes the Mayan date of 2012.........

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hey megadeth
this is a good theory and I have been thinking about it for a long time and I agree with you on some points, especially your last thought that when the devils throwing monkey wrenches your way everything does not go as planned.
I was thinking the nephlim also were involved somehow the devil has friends or minions or demons, who would want to be friends with the devil?
anyway good to see another megadeth fan around here who has similar thoughts!

ATS is a great place to express your free speech and theorize your thoughts, enjoy it, use it, live it!
megaslayer

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The nephilim were/are the childeren produced by breeding the fallen angel aliens with human DNA. Ever notice how your classic Grey has no genitals? This is because angels themselves cant reproduce, but they do have genetic material just like us. They use their knowledge of science to extract human eggs and sperm and mix them with their own.
The produced life form is not human, but not totaly angelic so it looks like a strange human with supernatural powers including mind controll. Ever heard of Black Eyed Kids? They are the new worlds nephilim. In the past they were the sons of Zues, such as Hercules. The shape has simply shifted for the times and as plans change.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe that this site supports your theory that aliens are demons or nephilim (the fallen angels that mated with human women in the Bible.)

www.watch.pair.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is this another thread where one member is talking to themselves?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I responded to megaslayer and you added a one sentence post that was not on topic and that added nothing to the thread. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I responded to megaslayer and you added a one sentence post that was not on topic and that added nothing to the thread. Thanks!

You're welcome.
It's just a question, I'm happy to apologise if I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Prote I am not megadeth!!!
I am not sure where you are going with that remark that he is talking to himself but I did not like it

Please keep your posts on topic

I have read some stories about those black eyed children and they are interesting, didnt the kid in the omen movies "damien" have black eyes and also I think that the halloween movie the killer "mike myers" had them too. Sure are lots of hints that seem to lead to these people having black eyes are trouble.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I believe you will find this site interesting:
www.watch.pair.com...

I will briefly try to summarize how the site above uses the context of the bible to explain aliens.

The Nephilim, which are fallen angels or demons, came down to earth and produced giant offspring by mating with women. God got angry so the Nephilim escaped into the heavens and now reside on the moon (or in the bowels of the earth or whatever) waiting for their time to return to earth.

Obadiah 1
3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rocks
and make your home on the heights,
you who say to yourself,
'Who can bring me down to the ground?'

4 Though you soar like the eagle
and make your nest among the stars,
from there I will bring you down,"
declares the LORD.

Satan and his Nephilim are orchestrating current events prophesied in the book of Revelations in the Bible. They are deceiving people into believing that the returning Nephilim are "aliens" that are creators (Scientology, idolatry, antichrists). Satan is deceiving people into believing that Revelations prophesies the return of these Nephilim rather than Jesus. People will worship these "aliens" and set up a sepulcher in the Temple Mount thus fulfilling the prophecy:

Matthew 24
15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Revelation 9
20The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by checkers]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Read the Book of Enoch...they do not come from under the earth

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why is this in Aliens and Ufo's and not Skunkworks ?

This is pure speculation, and not even new.

Mods, can this thread be moved to the appropriate forum, please ?

Thanks,
Lex

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Your theory could be a possibility...assuming the following:

-There is a "god", in a sense of biblical writings.
-This "god" created only one planet (Earth) which holds sentient life.
-That there aren't BILLIONS/INFINATE amounts of other forms of sentient/intelligent/enlightened/higher life in our universe.

Though since we shouldn't assume the absurd, my "informed view" on your theory is just that...absurd.

There are far too many possibilities, most of which we cannot even comprehend, that are far more likely than yours. With this in mind, creating theories based on fictional books, documentaries and guesses...probably isn't the best idea.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The Bible is truth. We have to be open to truth in order to recognize it.

2 Thessalonians 2
9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by checkers]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkers
The Bible is truth. We have to be open to truth though in order to recognize it.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by checkers]

i168.photobucket.com...

The bible was written by men with alot of fantastic stories. If you believe everything you read and see then we're in trouble. Someone said it best here on ATS can't remember his/her name so I'm quoting them. " Please don't read Silence Of The Lambs, we have enough serial killers already."

[edit on 5/5/2007 by Solarskye]

[edit on 5/5/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Death and Taxes. Can there be anything better?

Remember the Titans of Greek mythology?

They were the elder gods who supervised the earth before Zeus came, along with his brothers. He and his brothers represented Sky (Zeus), Water(Poseidon) and Death(Hades). The ingredients for the Great Flood of Noah's day.

Oceanus was replaced by Poseidon
Kronos was replaced by Zeus
Hades just appeared

The elder gods were cast into Tartarus per Greek mythology. The same place where Peter said the fallen angles went when they were banished.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hello
After reading the threads on the hollow earth and reading the lost books of the Bible...

Mods, why is this even in this forum? This looks like a religion topic. Bible and all that. Visitors coming in here to see what UFO folks talk about will think we're a bunch of religious-oriented UFO nuts. Oh, sure he mentions UFOs but does that mean I can put a post in this aliens forum about bigfoot (which belongs elsewhere) and just say, "and maybe bigfoot is actually an alien." and suddenly it's appropriate?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I at one time believed myself that the Bible was a work of fiction untill I read a book by Perry Stone about how America was described in the Bible as the Holy Land. After reading the book and then doing the research myself I realised that in the book of Genisis when Abraham blesses his grandsons before he dies he tells one that their seed will become the greatest nation on the planet and the other the mightiest kingdom.
There is much more but please find it for yourselves and tell me that America and Great Britian are not right there in Genisis. This is the writting of the works of God and by Gods hand America was founded from Great Britian.
This is why aliens mostly abduct Americans.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is the writting of the works of God and by Gods hand America was founded from Great Britian.
This is why aliens mostly abduct Americans.

Wha ?

Dude, you just totally lost me.

Baffled,
Lex

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think it's around 4 billion people that believe in the God of the Bible.

Demon, fallen angel, alien - is there really a difference?

Megadeth - like someone else recommended, you really need to read the book of Enoch and you will be amazed. And if you get really serious into your research - completely read the thread by undo that is titled "Stargates are real." She's a great writer and explains her theories well.

And remember what Jesus says in the Gospel of Thomas "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. And after they have reigned they will rest."

Good luck on your research!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join