It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure project - 4hrs DVD testimony

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I got my pack last night, and went through all 4 hrs.
One word. Astonishing! Now to imagine they have another 120hrs of that stuff ready for the congress!

That's a 2 hrs extension to what I have seen before. Amazing stuff!

If you want to hear some very credible testimony, get yourself a copy.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ive seen a lot of the testimony and it is fantastic. clifford stone has some great testimony as well. somehow i doubt that we will ever see congressional hearings because they have been trying for 6 years now to get hearings without any luck at all

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Isn't The Disclosure Project more about making money than about disclosure? I mean, just look at the front page for the Project's website. I see links to buying VHS tapes and DVDs, and a huge ad for Greer's book.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
I got my pack last night, and went through all 4 hrs.
One word. Astonishing! Now to imagine they have another 120hrs of that stuff ready for the congress!

That's a 2 hrs extension to what I have seen before. Amazing stuff!

If you want to hear some very credible testimony, get yourself a copy.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Do they disclose anything new thats not already in the public domain

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
Isn't The Disclosure Project more about making money than about disclosure? I mean, just look at the front page for the Project's website. I see links to buying VHS tapes and DVDs, and a huge ad for Greer's book.

It costs money to fly witnesses around the country. All money they make from books etc goes back into the Disclosure effort. They don't make personal profit from this. It's a non-profit organization.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material

It costs money to fly witnesses around the country. All money they make from books etc goes back into the Disclosure effort. They don't make personal profit from this. It's a non-profit organization.

How do you know that for sure? do you work with them? or for them? Do they have accountents which handle there money? yuo really dont know for sure who gets the money...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They don't make personal profit from this. It's a non-profit organization.

I doubt that very much. I think the only reason they can get away with it is by what they pay the members of the board staff etc. those outrageous 7 figure wages.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Let's list quickly what are the potentials expenses a Non profit organisation has shall we?

Education around the world, sending the Director to meet with important govergment: 5000$ per trip A WILD Guess.
5 employees year long to take care of website, training and such year long: 150.000$ Darn. I'm not too generious on the salaries here...
Printing material and DvDs for congressmen and various people: Few 1000$.
Sending teams across the globe to evaluate UFO waves: I have no idea how much that would cost...

Let see, Each time someone doesn't buy the DvDs and watch them on Video Google. They literaly steal the momey required for the organisation to funtion.

Now, making a donation to an organisation like DP or CSETI is not acceptable. But supporting a political party is? Let me laugh...

I don't want to hear any of that: " They charge for DvD - They are a fraud". I'm sick of that kind of attitude.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

They don't make personal profit from this. It's a non-profit organization.

I doubt that very much. I think the only reason they can get away with it is by what they pay the members of the board staff etc. those outrageous 7 figure wages.

Speculations. Please, read again what a Non profit organisation is before talking #.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They are a registered non-profit organization.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Speculations. Please, read again what a Non profit organisation is before talking #.

Puleeze give me a break they are in it for the money so they can pay outrageous salaries. The only person you are kidding is yourself.

Let me guess you work for them right???

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Puleeze give me a break they are in it for the money so they can pay outrageous salaries. The only person you are kidding is yourself.

Let me guess you work for them right???

Give a call to Debbie Foch. See how much Steven takes on trainings. Not a single Friggin Penny.

I believe you can even get a full report on their spending since it's non profit.
Again, you're just spitting out nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

They are a registered non-profit organization.

So are the Green Bay Packers. So is St Lukes Hospital in Milwaukee, the list goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Back on topic. If you care to assist that great organisation. Order the DvD.
You will be pleased.

4 hrs straight in the same night. I have to watch them all over to get the full detail.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Give a call to Debbie Foch. See how much Steven takes on trainings. Not a single Friggin Penny.

I believe you can even get a full report on their spending since it's non profit.
Again, you're just spitting out nonsense.

So you are on a first name basis with them

That alone speaks miles. Let me guess they sent you over to ATS just to pimp their product

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was part of September 2006 Mt Shasta training. And I politely asked how it worked as a Non profit organisation.

Satisfied?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I suggest everyone read the first post again, and discuss the topic.

In case anyone has forgotten, or hasn't read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore, can I please ask that posters stick to this basic idea when replying:

1. - Post your opinion
2. - Post your supporting evidence/comments/rationalisation.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi there. First time poster, short time lurker...

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but you (Tock) say that you werepart of the training? I'm lead to believe that you have to sign what amounts to an NDA before they let you in (for what I consider to be a lot of cash), but what can you tell me about it? Did you see something? I mean, something that could in no way be mistaken for anything else? If I thought for a moment that I could shell out some dough and have at least some kind of evidence as a result, I'd do it. But I've learned the hard way to "get it in writing" before I pay.

I'd love to believe in the whole CSETI thing. Sounds great! New era of human evolution? I'm totally there! But wait- I have to pay a whole bunch of money before you'll let me in on the secret? I can't possibly be the only one that sees red flags when presented with a deal like that.

So what can you tell me? Was it worth the money? Why or why not?

Just for background, I've been loosely following Greer for about ten years. Heard most of the interviews (did you know that his uncle designed the lunar module?), read his book...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Life changing experience.
I got more than expected.
Some nights were more quiet, some nights were just fantastic.
It's the best holidays I had in 10 years. Simply put. Worth every single penny.
We had visual ground and air sightings as well as consciousness events.
For a guy like me, with hardly any experience in meditation, this was quiet a life changing experience.
So everything they say about the weird lights in the sky, everything reported by the witnesses on the Disclosure Project DvDs matches what We have experienced in Mt Shasta. Most of the solid craft you see on photos are Alien Reproduction Vehicles made by US corporations.

The way I justified the spending is like this. If i go to train in computer programming(That's my work), I would most likely spend many 1000$ to get one week's worth of training. So that 800$ was worth it.

On request, they show you all the gear they use and how to use it. They teach you various aspect of the meditation, the protocols and such.

And the afternoons, you get lectures from Steven as well as sharing with other participants. I really like what was thought by Steven, He's a great man with a big heart.

I really enjoyed the DvDs and it was for me another opportunity to support Steven. You can contact me with U2U if you wish to get more details.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just to show that I'm not completely insensitive to the topic, I would say that I would consider my previous questions as an attempt to establish some credibility to the latest work of Steven Greer. I mean, after ten years it seems like it's all just rehashed and repackaged. I'm losing my faith in the guy. Give me a reason why I should believe it, and why I should be interested in the new material.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join