It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell's Experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Art Bell with contactee guest James Gilliland conducted a mass consciousness experiment this evening to invite any interested aliens to make their presence known in our skies over the next couple of days. With 15 million (?) listeners participating, this could be interesting.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Is there any way to listen without being a member?

if not, here is an angry face followed by a sad face.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
We'll the general consensus amongst those who are informed or contactees, is the aliens are deliberately showing off their stationary piloting skills so we become more accepting..

So if thats true, their shouldn't be a problem. I hope something happens, maybe then i can read someones writing without getting f'ed over on each line of rubish.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by sharplaya77]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
Is there any way to listen without being a member?

if not, here is an angry face followed by a sad face.

No, but its only $6.95 a month!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes, you can listen to it FREE here:
www.cjob.com...

Just put in the date and time that it was on, I think that would be 2/18 at 1am?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiahX
www.cjob.com...

Just put in the date and time that it was on, I think that would be 2/18 at 1am?

Thanks Miah

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The show is well worth listening to. You can read the recap, James Gilliland claims regular contact with strange craft and many, many people back him up.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stoo
Dupe Thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah sorry. My bad... I didn't see the thread before I posted mine. But Wow...
If there are results over the next couple of days, I will be shocked. Seems more and more people are starting to take this UFO phenomenon seriously.

Also, thanks for posting that link Miah...
Mucho Appreciated.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
>Copied this over from the other thread<

Alright....I'm going to catch some sh** from the debunkment/cynical crew here, but here goes:

I have been doing this for several years now, and I HAVE had results. Now when I say results, I'm not going to sit here and say I've had direct contact with some ET or close flyovers from saucers.

But what I HAVE experienced is objects at a very far distance flashing at me, as well as having objects move directly over my position by asking them to in my thoughts.

These objects are quite a ways up in the sky-if I had to estimate they are well beyond 50,000 feet, perhaps double that. I have seen them do things that are not conventional like stop in one spot, back up,move in an "S" pattern, or simply vanish/dematerialize.

All right-Snipe away and tell me how full of it I am or how I'm merely delusional. Heh-heh

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiahX
www.cjob.com...

Miah

Thanks, I am cancelling my subscritption!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
C2Cam is broadcast free all over the country on AM radio mostly... if you go to the C2C website there is a link to affiliates that carry it...just search out your area.. I listen to it 7 days a week for free on our local am station

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He's preparing to do the same experiment again tonight...

Art was discussing the results from the show last night, and wants to do the experiment again.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Art to do experiment again in the coming hour. Sun 10:30pm PST

Post Experiment:

San Wx wnd180/15g20 ceiling 4,000 Overcast with no report of any identified and/or unidentified aircraft.

Maybe next time

[edit on 19-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I believe he's doing it all hour on the breaks...although i could be wrong? I know we just hit the first break where we did the experiment. I wasn't paying close attention as i was reading the Thread about the FEMA handbook stuff

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I hope Art's phone calls aren't an indicator of the success of his experiment. Some guy just called because the UFOs have an "attitude" toward him, because he refused to marry an alien bride. Art asked, "And you were sober during all of this?"

And now drug-induced shadow people.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
mm. however someone just made a fairly 'normal' call. spining lights...flash light flashing, and then it flashing back. *shrugs* that's normal by UFO and Alien message board standards XD

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharplaya77
We'll the general consensus amongst those who are informed or contactees, is the aliens are deliberately showing off their stationary piloting skills so we become more accepting..

First a bunch of

Not to what is in the quote box, but that art bell is inviting aliens to show up.
Again...

Now that being said, I wanted to draw a one sentence from the above quote - the part about us becoming more accepting.

I mean think about it. There are so many racist because of a skin coloration difference.
I have said before, but no wonder aliens dont want to come here.

Cant go to school with a black person (trust me, where I grew up there was a school to try to keep 'blacks' away from the 'white' children...just price it high enough, and the blacks that get in...(1 from what I remember), just let peer pressure push him out. Or cold shoulder...can we say 'ice'.

So back to aliens, this will make a racist re-think their issues with "fellow man" I suppose when a 5 legged one eyed monster pops out.

Humans are a funny creature.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, its raining like hell and I'm just gonna sit back relax and learn about the coming war with China on C2C. The experiment was entertaining but not worth getting soaked for.

BTW China isn't going to attack anybody.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i wonder if we are going to see any results on this one, i am very intrested

top topics

<<   2 >>

join