It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the only hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Whether you are a republican or a democrat or something else the only candidate (IMHO) that can make a difference is Ron Paul. I consider myself a true independent and he is the only candidate I know that stands for something other than business as usual. He'd like to abolish the federal reserve and conduct a full independent investigation into 911. His own party hates him that is another reason I like him. He is a longshot at best with practically no chance of winning but if you check him out you'll see that he is a decent guy who believes in the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. The rest of the candidates are just NWO stooges.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul

I don't know if this link will work or not but to get an idea of Ron Paul's political agenda just go to wikipedia to get a brief summary of his views. There hasn't been a candidate like Ron Paul before and we'll probably never see one like him again.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I really do pray that his man wins. It's a long shot, as you said...but if he makes it, I really do think that America could regain some of its past glory.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
I really do pray that his man wins. It's a long shot, as you said...but if he makes it, I really do think that America could regain some of its past glory.

If everyone pulls together on ATS, BTS and PTS. Everyone spread the word to your friends and neighbors. Then and only then Ron Paul will become president. I already passed the word to several friends and family members.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In the grand scheme of things, sadly, I don't think that ATS will make a dent.

But it can only help.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

In the grand scheme of things, sadly, I don't think that ATS will make a dent.

But it can only help.

Between the 3 sites I'm sure there's allot of members.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

If everyone pulls together on ATS, BTS and PTS. Everyone spread the word to your friends and neighbors. Then and only then Ron Paul will become president. I already passed the word to several friends and family members.

I've already given my family an ultimatum, either they vote for Ron Paul or they can stop calling me part of their family, LOL

But yeah, the guy doesn't have the big media behind him, so he needs normal people like us to spread the word.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Howard Dean should have been the Democratic candidate in 2004. But no. The big media went and killed him. In the press.

Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance. Period. End of subject.

It really sucks. Thank God for the whole nominating process. At least we've witnessed someone actually standing up and telling the truth. As we the people actually know it.

I would vote for Ron Paul. If hell actually froze over.

new topics

top topics

join