It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan to appear at book signing in Rochester New York TOMORROW 2/17/07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Link

UFO historian and Sci-Fi TV host Richard Dolan is to appear at a book signing from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Spot Coffee, 200 East Ave.

The event is free and open to the public. Autographed copies of his book UFOs and the National Security State, Volume 1 will be available to buy, as will his DVD series.

Doland hosted Sci-Fi-TV's 2006 series Sci-Fi Investigates the Paranormal. For more about him, go to his Web site, www.keyholepublishing.com.

For more details on his Rochester appearance, call (585) 613-4600.

More Here

Saturday, February 17, 2007
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.

SPOT Coffee
200 East Avenue
Rochester, NY

[edit on 16-2-2007 by MiahX]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 16/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
UFOs and the national security state is one of the best books I have ever read on the subject. Dolan is quite a knowledgable guy.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This so freaken sweet!!! I live in Rochester, thank you so much
MiahX for posting this info. I had nothing going tomorow and this should make for a very interesting day. Does any one have anything they want me to ask Richard at the book sighning?

[edit on 16-2-2007 by mindrewind2002]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He's in the middle of writing UFOs and the National Security State (part 2) which covers the years 1974 to the present. Can't wait for that one!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindrewind2002
MiahX for posting this info. I had nothing going tomorow and this should make for a very interesting day. Does any one have anything they want me to ask Richard at the book sighning?

[edit on 16-2-2007 by mindrewind2002]

He is with MUFON, I would like to know if he has any info of real pics or vids of O'Hare, or if he knows any more on Dan Aykroyd (also with MUFON) having it.

I'll take an autograph also

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I owe ya for posting this info and so do you want an autographed book? My treat, we can work something out through paypal for just the shipping cost I'll pay the rest. Let me know, I don't have have enough points yet to do personal messages on ATS so shoot me an email at [email protected]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I owe ya for posting this info and so do you want an autographed book? My treat, we can work something out through paypal for just the shipping cost I'll pay the rest. Let me know, I don't have have enough points yet to do personal messages on ATS so shoot me an email at [email protected]

WHOAH!

That's too kind, I will take you up on that for sure!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Check your email!

P.S. Thanks whoever for the points also!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ohhhh... you provide some good information, so that's what I do now, ya hear me.

"You have voted MiahX for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month"

I'll try to be there, now I just have to find my book and get someone as crazy as me to go down there.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

[edit on 16-2-2007 by mindrewind2002] [/quote
I'm curious to know when his next UFO's and the National Security State is coming out. He had mentioned last year that he was close to releasing it.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok, so I called the place he is signing autographs at and couldn't get much information from the owner. He kind of dick anyways my sister use to work there and he fired her. I don't think he is giving a lecture that day but he is speaking 5 miles from my house on

Richard Dolan Presents
UFOs and Artificial Intelligence

Tuesday, Feb 27, 2007
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Schroeder High School, Room: E25
Webster, New York

So if anyone is interested in meeting me there give me an email at [email protected]
Miahx, E25 was my study hall in back junior high lol. Anyways it not a huge setting so I should be able to Videotape and record the whole thing. Maybe I'll get to ask alot of indepth questions anyone post some questions you might want me to ask?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ahhh, I live in Rochester. Shroeder highschool is kinda big. It's like where the "wealthy" people live. It's not really rochester, it's kinda far out from Rochester. Since the roads are bad, and people drive like RETARDS, I suggest you take 104East all the way to Webster. The 490 usually has lanes closed because some crazy guy in an SUV decides to barrel down the freeway at 70mph in wet slush! Fun...I drive....well...a KIA....it's a car...and can't go up icey hills. Anyhow if you're going...be careful. Sadly I didn't know about this sooner or I would so be there!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I just signed up for his lecture on Feb 27, (It's $25) and the capicty is only for 75. If anyone wants to go, sign up ASAP, payments have to be mailed in Via check, or paid at the school in person before the event. If your doing the latter give me an email I can pay your fee till you are able to pay me back in person at the event.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Ok, so I called the place he is signing autographs at and couldn't get much information from the owner. He kind of dick anyways my sister use to work there and he fired her. I don't think he is giving a lecture that day but he is speaking 5 miles from my house

Are you still going to the coffee shop for the book signing tomorrow too?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yea, I'm still going to the book signing, the lecture at the end of this month, and the also the lecture at the end of March.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I haven't read his works on AI or UFO's, but I have read some of his works on Aircraft projects. From those online articles (a credited to a Dr. Richard Dolan [Doctorate in what?]) that I have read, he doesn't seem to know what hes' talking about.

He has gotten many basic facts about actual unclassified projects wrong and thus shot his credibility in the field of the Aerospace Industry and Defense Industries. I don't know what his UFO stuff is though.

He has made many bold claims about many things that simply are not true. Maybe he does say some truth about UFOs and AI, can anyone summarize his book for me in a quick read? I might consider picking up a copy to broaden my views on him as I'm open to that. But as far as I am concerned for now and based on what I've read that he has claimed to be his; he's not too credible.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does this guy have any big stories or issues that he has covered? The name sounds familiar but I cant place him in my head. If anyone manages to get some good info from him, or if he does Q&A for some reason, I would love to hear what he has to say. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He is on SciFi show:
www.scifi.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If anyone reading this thread manages to talk to him, ask him when VOLUME 2 is due out ? Thx.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I went to his signing today and posted what I thought in a new thread, take a look.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

He has made many bold claims about many things that simply are not true. Maybe he does say some truth about UFOs and AI, can anyone summarize his book for me in a quick read?

Hmm, please point out some bold claims for me. I am assuming you have read more than me, but so far, from what he has said and what I have read, I have not come across any bold statements. But rather, what I have seen are more tame and balanced perspectives. But again I may not know his work as well as you I did just start reading his book.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by mindrewind2002]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join