It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: my opinion of molten metal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_95708
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Win 250,000 Points: What Are The Top-5 9/11 Conspiracies?

ok first, im just too lazy to register to the forum i am registered to many, to give myself a name, you can call me Kkannon (cannon) i am no science professor, but i have seen some pretty wild expierments take place around me...one being the awesome chemical..Thermite....i have seen Thermite eat thru everything that was put in its path and have yet to see anything stop it after the thermite reaction has started...if you pay very close attention,and use what i like to call your rational mind...you will notice something they have shown in many conspiracy video's a piece of metal from trade center 1 and 2 that looked like there was a demo charge placed on it as in controled demo (in controled demo they blow the support beams at around a 45 degree aingle) if you look at that beam you will see slag which for those looking for it to be controled demo would support your assumption...with as much rocket fuel as was onboard those planes there was no way the buildings came down from fire 75% of the fuel burned away when you saw the planes hit....if you slow your videos down and watch very close you will see a flash of light prior to the plane hitting ( milliseconds ) its this flash of light that people refered to as a reflection....(from 1 angle yes it can be a reflection but from 4?) this is where my opinion of what happens starts...if you pay close attention to the plane you will see something weird about it (what the hell is that on the bottom of the plane) you have a round tube about maybe 1/4 the planes length...what does it take to start the thermite reaction...(fire) something as big as those planes holding that much thermite (i have seen (and so have prolly all of you) thermite burn thru a castiron car engine (from just a tiny amount of thermite about 2 cups)) that would take those buildings down in the time it took them to fall and would also account for the molten metal found....again this is just my opinion and if you want more about my opinion just ask me i will respond

i decided to become a member

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i didnt search the site to see if this video is on this site but heres the link...ionly agree with the portion about the thermite i dont agree with controlled demo of trade centers 1 and 2, but only of 7
www.youtube.com...

join