It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Win 250,000 Points: What Are The Top-5 9/11 Conspiracies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Win 250,000 ATS Points!

--- original post ---

A question for our members who are adept at 9/11 conspiracy issues and details.

If you could list the top-5 concise issues that shed doubt on the official story of 9/11... what would they be?

The the points should be simple to state and explain, so that anyone can understand. Imagine having 90 seconds in an elevator to help a complete strange be aware of some important issues.

What top-5 issues would you tell them, and how would you say it?

--- update ---

I'll give 250,000 ATS Points to the member that creates the most eloquent, and concise list of 5 solid items, with irrefutable supporting evidentiary links.

Then I'll move your post to a new thread, give you credit and link at the top of the site.

I am the sole judge.

Points awarded to runners up also.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
the no1 and only real conspiracy is

1) why did they let it happen, because there is endless evidence that they knew it would happen.

2) world trade center, 2 buildings were made to with stand airplane hits like those. nobody expected them to fall, so what did make them collapse?

3) what about the fact that they shot down flight 93, why not just tell the public?

4) how come norad never responded to the hijackings, i know they said there was a drill, but surely there is an over ride on drills?

5) the control of the press, and how come they do not want to even question the simplest things regarding the 911 day, how come the press do not ask questions?

i am not going to go into far out things regarding 911, because i bet there is an awful load of disinfo about regarding 911. the truth movement think that everything that comes out about 911 is true, but do you not think that the pentagon will play games with the public also.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
How about the Pentagon? The footage of the Pentagon after the plane "crashed" into it shows that there was a fire inside, but no outside damage! The so called parts they found of the "plane" was of a different plane and one much smaller. The parts were old. The thought that someone would think that a plane so big would fit through a window and then disintigrate takes a huge amount of self convincing! No engine, no wings, nothing. I looked at the footage and I cannot believe they pulled it off. A huge plane simply not there, no bodies, and no outer damage to the building...WOW

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster
How about the Pentagon? The footage of the Pentagon after the plane "crashed" into it shows that there was a fire inside, but no outside damage! The so called parts they found of the "plane" was of a different plane and one much smaller. The parts were old. The thought that someone would think that a plane so big would fit through a window and then disintigrate takes a huge amount of self convincing! No engine, no wings, nothing. I looked at the footage and I cannot believe they pulled it off. A huge plane simply not there, no bodies, and no outer damage to the building...WOW

i understand where your going, but most people should leave the pentagon thing alone. you will never get proof that whatever hit it. if you want to tell a skeptic you need to get things out that are beyond them saying that is rubbish and them saying thats just a conspiracy theory.

what about the fact that the lone gunman show showed a plane going into the world trade center before 911, and the intelligence services say they never even dreamed that something like that could happen. well all you had to do is watch that show before 911, and the impression would of been in your mind.

i understand that there should have been plane parts in the pentagon, if the facts we are given are true. but we do not know what happened there, and just guessing will get us nowhere, but i do know where you are coming from, but leave the pentagon thing alone.

[edit on 2/12/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
1) US Created Al-qaeda with help from Pakistan ISI and Osama was a CIA asset. We built his "terrorist training camps". We built madrassas in afghanistan that taught radical islam in a hope to use radical islam terrorism to further our own political agenda.

2) Numerous ignored forewarnings and opportunities. We actually helped Osama get dialysis treatment.

3) Insider trading. Very very very weird trades were being placed in very large quantities against Airliners, insurance companies for airliners and WTC, as well as companies with headquarters or large offices in the WTC. These trades were traced back largely to a securities firm with ties to former CIA director "Woolsley" i believe. So, they knew enough to make butt loads of money but they didnt have enough information to stop it?

4) Air defense standown and 9/11 wargames. Our air defences were moved far away from the area of the attacks. Phantom airline hijacks were being 'injected' into FAA and military radar as part of the wargames. Nobody was able to respond to the attacks even when hijackings had been confirmed for 20-30 minutes and hijacked jets flew right past air force bases.

5) Impossible collapse / controlled demolition. Jet fuel fire doesnt melt steel. Steel buildings dont collapse from fire. Weird security standdowns allowed opportunity to plant explosives. Bomb dogs were abruptly pulled out of WTC, despite numerous bomb threats.

[edit on 2/12/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One point should be that on the morning of 9/11 there were at least 5 NORAD wargames going on, a FEMA terrorism drill in Manhattan (for which they arrived the day before), a plane-into-building exercise at the NRO headquarters near Washington, WTC7's sprinkler system was turned off on a "test mode", and Larry Silverstein was out of his office at an appointment.

When there is a domestic terror event and the government seems to be doing a lot of things coincidental with their execution, and even aiding the terror along, so thinks the odds of this happening naturally are very reasonable, as opposed to it happening on purpose?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

3) what about the fact that they shot down flight 93, why not just tell the public?

This is the one which made me skeptical of the entire tragedy of 9/11, I was at home at the time and I remember some of the original TV reports showing the Shanksville, PA flight 93 crash and reports of debris scattered over several miles which made me realize it was shot down.

Add on top of that how hard and concerted the effort to spin the 93 crash into a "feel good" story of the passengers attempting to take the plane. What better way to keep the truth from taking hold, wasn't the phrase GW used "Let's Roll" attributed to the flight 93 heroes..

The strange thing is that the evidence used "cell calls from the plane" actually make it seem that the passengers were trying to take the plane, if so I know that the authorities could not have known this at the time.

The only thing I know for sure is that flight 93 exploded in air to have had the debris field it created..

I had another thought, this flight's target was either (the Capitol or White House), What if the passengers DID take the plane and were going to safely landed the plane. If one were to take the argument that the "US Govt" was directly in the events of 9/11, then one could assume that this plane was now a threat not to the buildings but a threat to the perpetrators of this disaster. The highjackers on board would be a high liability if captured alive so the order to take the plane was made.

One way or the other Flight 93 and the innocent passengers were doomed on take off that morning.

[edit on 2007/2/12 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
1: Hijackers still alive?
2: Passports survive a fire that collapses steel buildings?
3: "Wargames" going on, including multiple fake hijackings and FEMA in New York.
4: Dick rushed to a bunker while George sits in public.
5: Damage to pentagon inconsistant with expectations.

But what about-
Operation Northwoods
Building Powerdowns
Presidential Daily Briefings titled "Bin Laden determined to strike within the U.S..
Anthrax from Ft Dietrick
"Planted" evidence a-la flight manuals and Korans left in rental vans.
Lack of a plane in released pentagon footage

and then there is always-
Able Danger
The Pheonix Memo
John O'neil

Or the fact that invasion plans for Afghanistan were drawn up months before 9/11, but that will probably be dismissed just like the PNAC calling for a new pearl harbor to usher in their 'new american century'.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The the points should be simple to state and explain, so that anyone can understand.

If what you are looking for the most SOLID of the SOLID...those points that will pique someone's interest without setting off their "conspiracy loony" alarm, here they are:

1)
Other buildings have sustained the level of damage inflicted on the Twin Towers on 9/11 and have not collapsed.

2)
Other buildings suffering a loss of structural integrity fell much differently than the Twin Towers. Both 9/11 towers fell straight into their respective footprint at near freefall speeds.

And that's it.

I know you want 5 points, but if what you want is something that intrigues an audience without overwhelming them...there just aren't five.

Any foray into the "President did this..." and "Silverstein did that..." and "WTC7 did this..." and "NORAD did this..." will set off the kook alarm of the average citizen in a second.

The Twin Towers fell and they shouldn't have.
The Twin Towers didn't fall the way they should have.

That's it.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

250,000 ATS Points

I'll give 250,000 ATS Points to the member that creates the most eloquent, and concise list of 5 solid items, with irrefutable supporting evidentiary links.

Then I'll move your post to a new thread, give you credit and link at the top of the site.

I am the sole judge.

Ready... go...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

250,000 ATS Points

I am the sole judge.

Ready... go...

1. No proper crime scene investigations.
2. No FBI or NTSB crime scene reports on any of the 911 planes.
3. No proper debris field or reconstruction of any of the crash scenes.
4. No NIST report on the actual cause of bilding 7 collapse.
5. NO proper explanation for the molten steel in the basements of all the buildings that collapsed.

Use the following sites for evidence.
www.9-11commission.gov...
www.defenselink.mil...
www.dod.mil...
www.fbi.gov...
www.vaemergency.com...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.counterterrorismblog.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.emergency.com...
www.defendamerica.mil...

[edit on 12-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

... the most eloquent, and concise list of 5 solid items, with irrefutable supporting evidentiary links.

Can you clarify who the audience is for this list?

Are you looking to target Joe Citizen?...a Senator?...people who type "9/11 Conspiracy" into Google?...people who would NEVER type "9/11 Conspiracy" into Google?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
how long does this contest go on?

another 12-24 hours at least?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here are my 5:

1. Insider Trading... Always follow the money
2. Stand Down Order by Mr. Dick Cheney
3. Squibs below the collapse of the towers!!
4. Building 7
5. Jet Fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel!!! There has to be another energy force besides fire that was present that day to have taken town the towers in that fashion.

There are so many pieces of evidence that all seems to point to an inside job!! I think this is a great post!! I'm excited to learn about other peoples hard evidence that they have a trouble dealing with on a day to day basis.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
1) US Created Al-qaeda - Osama was working for the CIA during the 80's and early 90's at least. We built his "terrorist training camps". We provided al-qaeda with $4 Billion between the late 70's to the late 80's.

www.antiwar.com...
www.cooperativeresearch.org.../11=sovietAfghanWar

2) Numerous ignored forewarnings and opportunities - Time and again there were major warnings that something big was coming. Hijackers were on terrorist watch lists, yet they got Visas through CIA field office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Hijackers lived on US military bases, and even had drivers licenses that listed their addresses on the bases. When Mohammed Atta was identified by Able Danger as being a likely terrorist, Bush signed executive order wi99i pulling FBI off of al-qaeda and giving him authority to throw FBI agents in jail for disobeying that order.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

DIRECT ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE REGARDING 9/11

www.cooperativeresearch.org.../11_hijackers
www.cooperativeresearch.org...,_jedda,_saudi_arabia_office
Newsweek Story: Alleged Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Military Bases
s3.amazonaws.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

3) Insider trading - Large quantities of PUT options against Airliners, insurance companies, and corporations negatively affected by 9/11. Some of these trades can be linked with US intelligence personnel. So, they knew enough to make butt loads of money but they didnt have enough information to stop it?

4) Air defense standown and 9/11 wargames - Standard operating procedure before 9/11 was to intercept any perceived hijack threat within ten minutes. War games taking place on 9/11 injected phantom hijack airliners onto radar screens. Air defenses were too distracted by war games to respond to the real threat.

5) Impossible collapse / controlled demolition - Jet fuel fires cannot melt steel. WTC 7 was not hit by plane, collapsed mysteriously later that day. Absolutely no historical precedent of any steel framed building collapsing due to fires. Steel evidence was destroyed before it could be examined.

(Mod edit: Shortened a particularly long link with URL tags. And while I'm here, just a reminder: please think concise. -- Majic)

[edit on 2/13/2007 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
1. MEDIA (COVER UP)
2. Media (only supporting pro politician –> for the current agenda THE HANDLING OF THIS EVENT BY THE MEDIA

This is a very sublime and smart way to hide some facts and mold an opinion into the minds of all of us.

You will see that all the other ‘top 5 issues’ have been blurred or not been mentioned by the media.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
there are so many fishy things about that day, but these are the items that stick out most in my mind.

1. NORAD having the order to stand down from Cheney.

2. Flight 93 being shot down after reports of it having landed in Cleveland/cruise missile hitting the pentagon.

3. Squibs in both towers as well as building 7 proving that there were pre-set explosives.

4. Steel columns removed so quickly, no testing to prove that Thermite explosives caused the collapse.

5. Put options on the stock of the airlines just days before

I could probably go on for days, and would like to try and provide more solid eveidence than tons of links from Rense, but I am at work. This is all I can muster for the time being.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
there are no conspiracys. All these things people are talking about can easily be disputed if you really do some research. Even the theory that a giant plane couldnt have gone through the pentagon like that can be debunked.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3
there are no conspiracys. All these things people are talking about can easily be disputed if you really do some research. Even the theory that a giant plane couldnt have gone through the pentagon like that can be debunked.

The biggest conspiracy is the official story.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Today i was talking to a guy at work about the newspaper article i posted on ere a few days ago. We talked about it and he came out with "i dont buy into all this 9/11 crap ..."

So i raised a few points and he was then asking me question after question as if these few points, common to us, shook his beliefs:

1) I asked him did he see a plane hit the pentagon.
2) Did he see any debree like in all other plane crashes
3) How were the planes allowed to fly for so long without being intercepted.
4) Building 7, which he didnt even know about.
5) Cell phones not working in high altitude.

James.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join