It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible photgraphic evidence of "death star"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
katkam.ca.../20060901195200.jpg

katkam.ca.../20060901195200.jpg

I don't know who took these photographs. I dug them up off the internet, but they appear to either be authentic, or very well done frauds. There is no pixel distortion around the second sun, what so ever. I personally believe if they are real, the second sun directly relates to a coming global melt down.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Look out your window, do you see a second sun?

Could be lense glare, or a reflection off a cloud, if there was a second sun, people would see it and it would be a major celestial event.

It's only a picture, that appears to have a second sun there.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think most people would say it's a "sundog"

personally never witnessed any such phenomenon and don't know much about the explanations and such of how and why a "sundog" forms

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
IMHO this is only the moon rising as the sun sets. I've seen similar things before.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"Rebel base will be in firing range in four minutes!"

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
intresting there is a ufo in that pic anyone else see that

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have seen many different pictures of this on zetatalk. This is supposed to be Planext X/Niburu, which is hiding behind the sun.

If you go to that site, they have tons of pictures almost identical to this one with the double sun

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlaznRob
IMHO this is only the moon rising as the sun sets. I've seen similar things before.

The Moon rises and sets more or less in the same place as the Sun, so it's impossible to see the Moon rising as the Sun sets with both at the same place.

jra

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nice photos of Vancouver. The pics are from katkam.ca like the link shows. The guy has his camera set up to take pics every 5 minutes, all through out the day every day pretty much.

I personally believe if they are real, the second sun directly relates to a coming global melt down.

Why jump to such a bizarre theory? It could be an optical effect or an atmospheric one. Don't you think people all over the world would have noticed a second bright object near the Sun by now? It looks to be something like a Sun dog

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Can you digitally zoom in and crop it to get a better view here it may help.

Also as a theory maybe its earth's gravity bending the image of the light or for some reason as light takes 8mins to reach he it got blocked so as the earth turns it caught two sun exposures on the horizon. I am not sure but a theory.

Jesus did say watch out for him in the signs of the Sun Moon and stars.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've been a hobby photographer for years and have taken numerous shots with sundogs. They are caused by ice forming in the atmosphere and the sun at just the right angle on the horizon to refract the light. I could take the time to scan some of my photos but I admit, I'm lazy. Simply Google the term "Sundogs" and you will have thousands of examples right at your very finger-tips.

The reason, I believe, that this one is so well formed (meaning planet-like) is because of added pollution in the atmosphere (Not to undermine the location - the pollution would be hundreds if not more than a thousand miles away) diffuses the refraction.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have photographed a sun dog but not like this, mine had a rainbow each side and it was in winter with snow on the ground.

But thought I'd add something different to make it interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is actually quite weird to me.

You see, 2 days ago I was driving home from work along the M5 motorway in Sydney Australia, on my way to Penrith in the western suburbs.

It had been raining all day and the day before.

The day before, the sky had stayed bright for 2 hours longer than it should have, that is weird thing number 1.

On this particular day, however, as I drove I noticed something strange.

There were 2 distinct light sources piercing through the clouds.

One was in the North, and one was in the South. I showed it to my partner, who was also quite puzzled. I tried as best as I could to explain it away, but it was just to strange to even begin.

Perhaps there is something happening on Planet Earth. Something strange.

We are all going to die.

The End.

DCP

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
is this the weird stuff darknight was talking about???

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A Death Star! give us a break! some of you need to get an education and get off the party drugs.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
[url=http://katkam.ca/p.asp?what=large&fmt=f&f=20060901/20060901195200.jpg]http://katkam.ca/p.asp?

Those are lens flares. When you point your camera at a light source, you get extra spots on the lens and that creates "extra suns" or moons or even lamp lights.

So they're authentic. Lens flares like these are often misreported as "alien spaceships" or "alien planets", etc.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlaznRob

Mmm yes. But don't the Moon reflect Sunlight? Surely its shape would be darker like at the end or start of an eclipse

I think it is just a lensing artifact.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

"Rebel base will be in firing range in four minutes!"

Peace

Ha ha.

"Your all clear kid, now blow this thing and lets get outta here!!"

The FARCE is strong in this one

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
lens flare thats all no need to get worked up over it, when u point a cammera at a object as bright as the sun there will be lens flare.....get over it

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
In my opinion it's a Sun dog, if you check out this link, they carry out a huge resemblance to this photograph.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join