It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Control of Internet forums (specifically conspiracy boards)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Personally, I can't wait. Is kimchi naturally kosher?

it is but it is not allowed during pesach. it's a little known fact that the fifth question, asked by the youngest child at the seder, is about kimchi.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It’s not the Jew that is of concern but rather the Talmud thumpers. It really is very horrible but there are many many Jews who follow the Talmuds teachings to the T. An international Jewish conspiracy does exist, just look at how many in power here in America enjoy dual citizenship with Israel. It’s no secret Israel has considerable pull in Washington. This however is not necessarily a bad thing, unless one was to assume that a Talmud mentality was in play.

Hitler went on and on about an International Jewish conspiracy, and as such you will never gain any ground exposing the Israeli-American connection. The rabbinic hate groups are incapable of being corrected or reformed, so it’s a waste of time to try.

If you have not seen the Talmud I suggest you have a look!
www.revisionisthistory.org...

I personally think Israel is a terrorist state, and a comment like that will likely cause this post to be removed. The reason is that Israel maintains a Cyber Police force whose job is to find posts like this and run them into the ground. Generally you can silence them by posting things like the youtube video below. There are a million videos of Israeli attrocities

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think America, and anything non-Jewish, is what the Jews fear most. You have to appreciate the way the New Testament is added on to the Old Testament. If you just presented the NT by itself it wouldn't have near the effect it does when connected to the OT. You have to understand that the occult conspiracy is what they want to belittle because it is actually very real and very threatening to them. Force wins in the end. You can be just as clever as you want. Force wins in the end.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by unconscious_war

There is a certain truth to what unconscious_war is saying.

My post about a speech given by a well known Jewish Business man was trashed very soon after posting. The original link was from SCRIBD, but I find out now that SCRIBD has also deleted it. Is there a conspiracy going on???

During it short life here at ATS, it never got a fair chance of being debated, which I thought was a pity, as it had a few contentious issues that deserve discussion or debunking.

For those interested, it can still be accessed at:
www.sweetliberty.org...

Probably not for long!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Let the rest of the world demonize the west.We actually give platforms to this hate.Our free systems can TOLERATE even tripe.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm temporarily closing this year old thread pending staff review, as it appears that it has been revived solely for the purposes of spreading stuff that we don't want on ATS.

And while its being reviewed, I'll put up a link to a post by Springer to explain why I've taken this action

The End of Hate speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

[edit on 27/6/09 by neformore]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join