It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next President of the United States has already been decided

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A pattern seems to show itself the more I look. The pattern is as follows...

a person with qualities the Bilderburgers covet is invited to their once a year meeting. The next year that person announce their candidacy for the office of president.

It happened with Bill Clinton, ive heard it happened with Bush jr, and now Hillary has attended and announced her run for the oval office.

My guess is they told her to run and they'd take care of the rest..be it fixing the electronic voting machines to making sure she is shown in a good light with the proper funding.

And in exchange, she will tow the line like all the presidents do. She wont abolish the federal reserve. She wont shy away from combat situations. And finally she wont wean us off oil.

Dont be surprised folks, the bilderburgers invited Mrs Clinton for a reason.

Cug

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yep don't vote They are telling you it's useless.

Now it's up to you to figure out who They are.

They are behind most of the stories like you posted.

They openly talk about taking over America/The world

They are making extra efforts to make sure that They get out and vote.

Remember Ohio, and don't be a sheep.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't think you are even remotely near the governing powers that truely dictate.

BTW, Hundreds of people attend those annual meetings, not all of them are president. Hey Peter Jenning was invited a few years back.

You need to scratch deeper IMHO to find the curious answers.

AAC

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I too heard Hillary was at the bilderberg meeting but not as a listed guest. I'm not sure but i think Hillary has a good chance of winning which makes me sick. I'm all for a woman as a president but I seriously doubt she has the peoples best intentions in mind. She seems too cold and her jokes usually go unnoticed because she sounds serious when she says them. She just seems too put on and I think bigger then the bilderberg connection is the clinton/bush connection.
Not only on Hillary's end because she did support the war in Iraq and now seems like a two faced supporter. But also Bill is good friends with Bush Sr. and they have both attended the bohemian grove together. These are people part of secret societies together and their groups oath's and fellowship matter more to them then their family members that are not part of the groups. Another odd thing is if you look at the bilderberg list a lot of representatives from waring countries meet together with their enemies. For example there are both reps. from Iran and Israel that attend together. Then you see on the news Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off the map and all this other crap. So if Iran is building nukes to take out their so called un-holy enemy they have a bitter feud with one another. Then why would they meet together with their so called sworn enemies Israel and The U.S. It's all just a big show. It keeps the price of oil on an artificial high because of a created world turmoil scenario. Ever wonder why they say on TV we would need a surge of hundreds of thousands of troops to stabilize Baghdad and surrounding areas only. And we have a lot less troops then that over there now. It is meant to be artificially stimulated to continue so the few can reap the benefits and gain more power. So I would say yes Hillary does have the backing and popularity numbers right now to most likely win. And then she will just be another bush except she will be a democrat and push their other agendas.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well if Hillary is elected then i'll believe you

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hillary will be president. I don't think it's the work of these people as much as it's her own ambition and back room politicing that will get it done.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The President is always picked by the elite. They call the elite the "establishment". Most people don't ask who the establishment is and why do they have a candidate but they are the ones that control the elections. The establishment pick the democrat and the republican candidate and then they don't care who wins. Just look at Bush vs Kerry, they were related and both in skull and bones. The establishment didn't care who won. If a non establisment candidate makes it through, then they will be slaughtered in the general election so the message will be sent that the people's candidate shouldn't be nominated. They start by introducing the words "unelectable" through the media. They did this with Howard Dean last year. So in the end the people have no choice. The establishment picks the candidates for both parties and then the people can vote however they want because no matter who wins the establishment wins.

Right now Hillary is clearly the establishment candidate and Obama is being set up to be her V.P. A fwew years back Begala or Carvill said Hillary needs to energize the african american vote in order to win. There were no high profile african american democrats to put on the ticket so the Clinton machine created one with Obama. Just look at his rise to power. His opponents were plagued in scandal, he gets the gift of Alan Keyes and a prime speaking role at the convention. He's a charismatic politician but that's why the Clinton machine picked him. They then get there friends in the press to gush over him and even Barack said he was suspicious of all the hype.

I don't know if there's an establishment republican. Maybe Rudy but I still think Jeb Bush will get into the race and Condi Rice will be his running mate. If Jeb got in the race he would clearly be the establishment candidate.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What proof is there that any of these people went to one of the Bilderberger meetings before being president?

What proof is there that anyone went to a bilderberger meeting one year, and then became president at the next available election?
Not just in the US, but in any country?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well consider the fact that the media is a propaganda machine of the government. Why did they focus on Clinton's Monica Lewinsky situation. Probably to keep the opinion strong with the public that Clinton and Hillary are married. They are probably just people who ended up being recruited to trade drug's and rig election's. America is a pool of immigrant's who laborer's are making the government crooks rich.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Who the hell wants another Clinton as President? Just think who's been a president for the past 20 or so years 2 Bush's and a Clinton. The States need a change... even though it probably won't matter..

[edit on 10-2-2007 by canadianguy]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree with Nygdan.
But.....
I also think Hillary and Obama will be the Dem. choice, and sadly, I think
they will win.
Why ?
Hillary has the years behind Bill, learning the ins and outs of political
shystering. (is that a word)?
The female/african ticket will ensure votes. Lots of votes.
They have 8 years of W. to poke fun at, and say how much better they will
do things.

As to what happens after they are elected ? I'm guessing a "pillows for Iraq" campaign. "Open border month" for Mexico. Easier access to uranium
for Iran. No idea, really. I do think the tough U.S. stance will be over, though.

Anyway, I've opined enough on a subject I don't know enough about.

Lex

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

The female/african ticket will ensure votes. Lots of votes.

Lets not underestimate that there are a lot of old schoolers in the democratic party still, there are lots of democrats that won't like the idea of a woman or a black being president.

Don't forget, the dixiecrats were souther democrats that favoured, strongly, segregation and the like. They broke with the democratic party ultimately, and went over to the republican party, which is probably why the republicans are now really reaping the benefits of having the north AND the south in their pockets.
But not all of them left, and not all of the people with those sentiments sided with teh dixicrats etierh.

kix

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
R. Giulianni will run for the other side, but heck, does that matter?

Both sides are crooked, th eonly thing that can save America would be a 3 party.....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i think i'll throw a wrench in their lasagna...and run for president myself

we need some NEW ideas....the old ones aren't working and i suddenly have some free time for the first time in never mind how many years.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Generally the US President is either a puppet of the NWO (Christian Church) or some foreign country (either Israel, Saudi Arabia or China). This is due to the massive amounts of money that need to be raised in order to run for election, primarily to encourage people to vote. Clinton was a puppet for China and Bush was a puppet for the NWO (major campaign contributors).

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I would almost bet my life Hillary Clinton will be the next president of USA.

I simply don't see the elite really wanting to choose anyone else, for the dumbed down masses it would be a good idea to choose the democrats over the republicans.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i think what we need is a PINOCCHIO

in deed!

a real boy with a nose that grows when he lies

YES

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
I simply don't see the elite really wanting to choose anyone else, for the dumbed down masses it would be a good idea to choose the democrats over the republicans.

what's the population's majority? under middle class?

i think it would be a good idea to elect a thinker and not a politician

a hermit with lots of coffee and DSL and sugar and fruit
camels
and a phone
light household staff just because the hermit has no desire to wash drawers and such

a thinker likes to think

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think Hillary is pretty guarenteed the win and I would bet a few dollars on it lol. She has all the right ties to all the right be people but who knows we might get suprised.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The question is what lobby groups will control her? Maybe some rich Eskimos will pressure her into launching a war on terror against their Antartican enemies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join