It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina to invade Falklands

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I can guess that the above poster is saying that they will not invade again, but my Spanish is not very good (i cannot speak a word)

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I can guess that the above poster is saying that they will not invade again, but my Spanish is not very good (i cannot speak a word)

Babblefish isn't much help, but here it it:

So that carajo we are going to be spent, the Argentineans in invading the Falklands Islands? After a little earth, he watches if we are going away to make problem. Jodanse English you and Yankis alla above with wars and demas plagues that we aqui down are well... I do not look for fight with anybody in the forum but, already we are great and we must be respected with the others (They remember, that in this forum much people of other nationalities are). Asi that proxima time thinks before postear a message. I if outside the moderator of this cerraria section east thread without greater explanations... Greetings to all from Argentina..

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
oh right

*looks puzzled*

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I am for the argies, give them back their islands, death to the invading scum

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I am for the argies, give them back their islands, death to the invading scum

Try reading the history books *fellow*. They have as much rights to the falklands as they do to the outer hebridies

Mod Edit: please refrain from name calling and censor circumvision

[edit on 2/11/07 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Alrighty then. This is no doubt a heated topic on both sides of the coin But..........

Please refrain from personal attacks. They add nothing to the debate at hand. .

Thanks
FredT

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As far as U.S. involvement goes, it seems to me that U.S. did help Britain in the prior conflict, but only with logistical and intelligence support. I imagine we'd do the same if it happened again. I think any conflict will remain limited to those islands and not spread to either South America or Great Britain proper, but if Argentina did somehow attack Britain directly in Europe, the U.S. would then be obligated by NATO to enter the war though.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If anyone read my post in predictions "Why people don't predict a peaceful era?" everyone of this thread it's going to find the answer. Always it's WAR, TERRORIST, lol i can't imagine a friend of me attacking with a bomb any restaurant in the United Kingdoom, lol, UK. So next the terrorist are going to be the Argentines? Sounds crazy. Maybe i can start the next third worldwar, Argentina contra el Mundo (lol).

I think, if the United States of America (What?), i mean, if the yankis and im not refering about the people himself because i have a lots of friends of U.S.A. and the U.K.; if the empire (Bush and others, the powerfull companies) have a territory near Russia it's because they think about war, if the U.K. have a little tinny island to far of their country it's for one reason.

Why in this beautiful world whe need to have limited territories? What if anybody attack the U.K. with a megabomb, and the people needs to move to where? the Malvinas? Or they are going to invade any country to live? I don't understand the mind of the human and im a human 100% hehe.

Refering to the section, i think the Government Projects it's actually not invade the Malvinas and the Military, lol do u think im going to join the army or the navy to attack another country? Nevermind, im going to defend my country. If anyone are sending you to another country (ejem... i am talking about the powerfull governments?) then you are really really idiot, stay in your country, if you love it defend it. If someone attack you think why it's attacking you, or you hit the person or he it's mad and attack you for no cause.

In another way i think my little dog and my hamster are planning something bad and others dogs and hamsters are in a conspiracy against the humans, so take caution... lol.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kolmo
one more thing, you may have stolen a small insignificant island with a couple of penguins, but we got you were it hurts most

Yeah its not evryday you get to have a cheating dwarf cokehead as a national hero
wow you must be such a proud people.

Oh no I feel like such a c*nt for having a go at the argentinians
, nice post skywalker and peace to the argentinians i hope we can stop having a go at one another.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by carslake]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Argentina won't use force to take the islands back, at least not now.. as Ste2652 said the government has much more important issues to resolve at the moment.
Our economy is much better, and it plunged in 2000 because Menem was corrupt and screwed our economy over.
As for resolving it peacefully, the UK doesn't give a # and neither does the UN, even with the facts presented to them in their face.

I do not want Argentina to go to war, and they won't, as it has no benefit.
If we do at one point reclaim the islands by force, I know most of the S.american countries are with us; and the Argentine army is good, but as long as the US is behing the UK there is not much point.

as for the poster above, you really are an ignorant f*ck, atorante sos un hijo de remil puta no tenes cara, no sos mas que un puto yankee... funny that he was the best player in the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

As for resolving it peacefully, the UK doesn't give a # and neither does the UN, even with the facts presented to them in their face.

ermmm, no.
we said when the people on the Falklands do not want to be apart of the UK, a vote will be given to them to leave. Its the same on all our British Overseas Territory (all 14 of them). UN supports that move. Its called democracy, i know Argentina is not very familiar with the word "democracy".

If Argentina trys again, we should strike them hard and strike their capital. But, it be stupid for them to try and invade again because this time the people of Argentina might end up knowing what it feels like to live under British rule.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by carslake
Yeah its not evryday you get to have a cheating dwarf cokehead as a national hero
wow you must be such a proud people.

Before that game Terry Butcher claimed with great pride that the tactics of the English defense was to kick and injure maradona as hard as they could, basically the very worst and lowest form of cheating, so Maradonas hand-ball can't be critised by the cheating english players, posting that pic shows what sour grapes you still have, why not post the pic of Lineker diving TWICE to cheat Cameroon of victory in the 1990 WC? You must be proud of such cheats!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Personally i thought this thread was about a possible Falklands War II, not about pathetic football rivalries.

So, any fresh ideas on a possible conflict? Britain would clearly win, but do we think we'd really see strikes on mainland Argentina? And how/ from where? Acension?

[edit on 12/2/07 by C ROBERTSON]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by C ROBERTSON
Britain would clearly win.

I have spoken to english guys who actually fought in the Falklands, they said that it was a total mess, british supplies were very, very low, the ships the argies had struck were actually their only supplies and if the argies knew how badly supplied the brits actually were then they could have won by holding out for another short while. However presumably britain would have sent reinforcements later and got help from the americans if things did go badly for them there.

In reality Britain should have no claim whatsoever to those islands off the coast of Argentina, an evil invading force, the world should be more enlightened than allowing invading armies to control other countries, but unfortunately the world is run by evil greedy individuals

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All your penguin are belong to us!

[edit on 12-2-2007 by citizen smith]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Who did we invade, the penguins? "Oh no think of the poor penguins being suppressed by there evil British Overlords!!" "We must liberate them from this tyranny!" Such a shame

Originally posted by golddragnet

Originally posted by C ROBERTSON
Britain would clearly win.

I have spoken to english guys who actually fought in the Falklands, they said that it was a total mess, british supplies were very, very low, the ships the argies had struck were actually their only supplies and if the argies knew how badly supplied the brits actually were then they could have won by holding out for another short while. However presumably britain would have sent reinforcements later and got help from the americans if things did go badly for them there.

In reality Britain should have no claim whatsoever to those islands off the coast of Argentina , an evil invading force*, the world should be more enlightened than allowing invading armies to control other countries, but unfortunately the world is run by evil greedy individuals

Other than the fact that lots of British people are living there and have done for centuries...

Now see thats why we liberated the Falklands after the Argies invaded...

*See my penguin reference

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
All your penguin are belong to us!

Hey, since we'll be on your side if it goes down you need to stop hoarding all the penguins and share, they are so adorable especially those non-arctic ones you can enjoy on a nice sunny day.

Oh yeah and that picture up there looked like soccer to me, why all this football talk?

[edit on 12-2-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Oh yeah and that picture up there looked like soccer to me, why all this football talk?

Was just a small incident of *coff*a cheating dwarf*coff* at a local football tournament

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolmo

as for the poster above, you really are an ignorant f*ck, atorante sos un hijo de remil puta no tenes cara, no sos mas que un puto yankee... funny that he was the best player in the world.

Hahaha sorry Kolon did I get you where it hurts.
And you are didicoy melon farmer you give me the ultimate satisfaction in retorting like that. Pele was the best player in the world evrybody knows that, but not if your a jumped up 12 year old argentinian eh Kolon.

Peace to Argentinians like SnakeSkywalker.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
Was just a small incident of *coff*a cheating dwarf*coff* at a local football tournament

Oh yeah, you guys call soccer football, that just confuses the hell out of me, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join