It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlatan exposed - George Green

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ha!

This is the same George Green who was the fall-guy for all those banks a couple decades ago!

They would move in a man like Green right before they called in the loans on that particular bank - and men like Green would take those jobs and do 'em proudly.

He's the kind of person that comes in to an office solely to fire people but in this case he was Loan-Patsy.

This used to happen alot during the 80's and the men who did it were paid well. Sort of like a contract hit on a bank.

It seem Green has moved on to talking to aliens now. Wherever there's a buck to be made....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This guy is trying to wake people up and you are trying to discredit him... Listen for yourself;

projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...

Atleast I agree with one thing about the NWO, that's to get rid of religion. The rest I don't agree with but I might even take that option if I read another topic like this.

Edit: Took the possible insults out.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by shoeshiner]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pledja

I've read the above article and responses in order to gain a little more knowledge of George Green, who I am still not impressed with. However, I believe the article and subsequent discussion has bled into many different areas that I'd like to (as a Christian) try to clarify. So, I'm tipping my hand here a bit.

Sadly true, many Christians can't explain their faith--only that they have it or "believe" but this doesn't mean that there isn't empirical evidence underpinning our belief in God and Christ. In a sense, there are as many unbelievers as there are Christians who have not devoted a lot of thought or research to the 'basic questions' and just believe for a series of personal reasons or philosophy.

Without going too much into these, I can tell you that certain laws of physics and the fabric of the cosmos contain much evidence to an intelligent design . . . not one of just unimaginable amounts of universal clutter but one able to sustain life . . . us and possibly others. Also, there is enough in written history to know that Jesus actually was a person and sufficient study of his life and claims by all sides that supports who he claimed to be. However, Jesus as Savior is a different matter--more personal.

For this, one will need to be willing to experience or, at least, accept the possibility of salvation. The historical Jesus is much different than what He actually is for Christians . . . much more than I can address here. However, His level of involvement in our lives is exactly what we desire. We can shun Him and ignore Him and deny His existense but the 'penalty' for that an eternal seperation from Him . . . or what we call Hell (a lake of fire is fairly figurative as are clouds in Heaven). I don't know anyone with certainty what Hell is like . . . only that it is there and the worst possible seperation from a loving God there is . . . and one of OUR choosing.

As to Green, it's nice to always come out after the fact with explanations of how things were known before they happened or conspiricy theories, etc. I've not seen a lot of proof. I tend not to believe his theories as I read them. Strangely, the Old Testament provided close to 90 ways to recognize Christ (as Savior) hundreds of years prior to his arrival. It's remarkable (impossible) that any person could, at random, fill 90 seperate and pre-concieved 'tells' but Jesus did. It takes about 4 pieces of information to get a letter to exactly the right person in the entire world . . . what if you had to check off much more than that.

Well, it's something to think about. I hope professed Christians and non-Christians will do so going forward. Do some research. There's bad info on both sides but answers are there. God loves all . . . period . . . sinner and saved alike, there's no difference. He wants to be part of your life. You just have to let him. It's actually quite easy--invite Him. No ceremonies or mystical incantations. He's actually very good at doing it but you have to want it. If you want to know what the full use of your life is--your ultimate purpose--ask God to show you. It doesn't come in bizarre theories of aliens and economic upheaval . . . those, in total, are not as important as one life is to God.

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else. - C.S. Lewis

I hope this helps . . . even just one person.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Edited for going off topic.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
despite if your accussations are correct

i beleive this is a thoroughly honest opinion the poster has brought forth

and i think more people should at least think like this on this site,
that is to say,
be more concerned with debunking and less with just being amused

i know the poster's opinion, and my own opinion can be get some people flustered,
as we all are typically interested in someone who makes statements like g. greene makes, and we all want to know more, int he pursuit of truth concerning these topics,

but the poster made a relevant statement, despite the fact that he quoted the bible

that's all i have to say.

[edit on 013131p://upThursday by indigothefish]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My view of the bible is that it was once "needed " to control the masses as most people were uneducated and really needed some kind of rule to live by. It has truths and lies built into it as well and most bible thumpers can not open their mind up enough to see that there are others things going on and the bible is ,well, outdated to say the least.
I belive ETs are real and to think we are the only ones in this galaxy and the other many many galaxys , well then I am sorry but thats just naive .
With all the information we have now and more showing up all the time along with more and more people awakeing to this , isnt it time to move on from the "Book".
George Greens message goes right along the lines as Alex Colliers , Billy M, David Wilcock, and the list goes on, I am not saying they are all correct but at some point we have to think on a larger scale about why we are really here and where we go from here.

Watch this video and you can get a hint how far have " evolved " I guess is the word, in just a short period of time. I guess you could call it the quickening.

release.theplatform.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"Yes, My Child, this is so because the vote of this assembly to start a world war, all for power and greed, without regard for life, will draw My ire upon this land and will indeed lead to an enemy attack upon America. But, as I have made you see in previous words, at the time of the first nuclear strike, even before bombs hit America, I will remove the Pure of Heart. I will remove those I find worthy to escape these things. Now, herein is the dilemma; for many consider themselves ‘worthy’ to escape these things, yet their lives are full of sin and their hearts are filled with unforgiveness. Their walks are shallow. Their prayer lives are almost non-existent and their token to me is a visit to church on Sunday. Yet, on their day of ‘fun in the sun’ they sing high praises to me. They clap. They shout. They dance. Oh, one would think that they are on fire for their god. But, I tell you, My Child, this is the strange fire, of which you have heard. This is the fire of the world! This is the spirit of deception. This is the anointing of the fake, the false and the phony. For, they chose to believe a lie, so I have given them a bigger lie. Yes, all would be wise to leave such groups. All would be wise to separate from such groups. Why? Because, My Little One, the strange fire is contagious! Oh, it can be all-consuming! It can burn hot and it can make one believe that it is real. But, do you know how one can always tell the presence a the strange fire?"
"Because one leaves empty."
"This is correct. One not only leaves empty, but one stays empty, always looking, always searching, always hoping to be filled. Those, who harbor the strange fire, will hop from one church to another. They will chase this meeting or that, always looking for a greater high, somewhat like junkies. But, what they are really seeking is deliverance. They are seeking deliverance from the strange fire."
"Father, you mean deliverance from the spirit of the world?"
"Exactly."
"But, Father, to be free they must first realize that they have a problem."
"Exactly."
"And, most do not."
"You are right, My Child, they do not. They are happy amidst the strange fire and they will perish therein. But, My Child, you see the dilemma; for these believe that they will be raptured out. They believe that they will not have to endure what is coming."
"Yes, my Father, and this is but one more Satanic lie."
"’Tis so, for this spirit of the world is but one huge demonic entity."
"And, Father, it is so subtle. It is so utterly deceptive and few even suspect it."
"This is so, My Child, but the very spirit is blinding. It is deafening. It incarcerates ones spirit and it cuts one off from the True Spirit of God."
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, My Child, you see the beginning of the great troubles for this country and for the world with the second attack on Iraq."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, you see that it will lead to a nuclear attack on this country; for I shall not only allow it. I shall orchestrate it."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, you see that at the time of the first nuclear attack, I will remove the Pure of Heart."
"Yes, my Father and some will return to this Earth with indestructible bodies and these are the Supernatural army of God."
"They are."
"But, Father, what then comes about is a world war?"
"This is so."
"But, Father, as the world war erupts, the Antichrist rises to power."
"He does."
"And, very soon the temple will be rebuilt in Israel and the Antichrist will move to rule the world through Israel?"
"You are seeing the bid now. The USA and Israel are out to take over all Arab states."
"But, this is not going to work."
"No, My Child, it will not work; but this is their plan. For, the fake Jews plan to rule the world through Israel."
"And, the Christians are blind to it."
"Remember the spirit of the world; for it will deceive many."
"So, my Father, we have World War III and the destruction of many nations, all to set up an antichrist rule?"
"You have seen it."

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%. This guy is a nut job using ufo's to decieve people and try to lead them from Jesus Christ. He just goes on and on telling people about the inevitable doom and how the world leaders made everthing up and he is here to set us straight. His truth is a lie, satans truth, and the foolish NWO. They are all being decieved and used by "the unknown one". One day they will come before their master (the unknown one"), when he decides to show his true self to them, and what a hell of a surprise they will get. They are being played, thiniking they are the players. God help them.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have never felt more religious after looking at the religion Bahai. I discovered them by chance, and I am glad I did. They stink of NWO and certainly of evil...Check them out so you are not deceived. Just type in Bahai in google and prepare yourself to get freaked out after doing thorough research. Check out this website on Bahai some truth on them, mankindlastchance.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
like everyone else basically says....
this thread is a religiously motivated pile of dung.

Seconded. Real BS bomber!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow, it's really sad that the only negative thing I could find on George Green is this drivel about him trying to deceive people away from Christ.

First off about George Green. It is so obvious to me he is full of crap on so many levels. He claims to have been a developer and all this. You can find George Green Inc on Manta.com. Also does business as Windmill Properties. I called & didn't get through. I'll post what I find. But anyone can search for Windmill Properties in Fruitland, FL & just ask if the George Green that owns this company is the same that talks about us not landing on the moon. I have a feeling they are going to laugh.

So I think his story that he is a millionaire is BS. And he uses that to create this idea that he can't be bought, therefore he is credible.

Also, he's another one of these Doom & Gloom guys. I called Cliff High on his revolution & dollar crashing, (recently went up), and his irrefutable proof of global climate change supposedly happening this summer. The only thing that came close with his web bot was the supposed portals & people vanishing into them. Well, a lot of celebrities died. NDE often speak of a portal. And the sort of people who died were people I would categorize as extremely old paradigm - money is god types. (Granted, I thought Patrick Swazey was a damn good actor & was burdened with the trappings of chicks digging him. But wow, his performance in Donnie Darko was amazing!) OK, enough digression on doom sayers.

The main thing that kills George Green's story for me are the way he presents his stories. Like "dr." Johnathan Reed tells his story & spends the 1st 1/2 hour talking about living on the streets & "if you stay dry, you survive". They mix in a little common sense truth & then slam you over the head with a bunch of BS. Green comes off with these detailed encounters with these NWO people and says that this "Ted" guy wanted to screw his 14 year old daughter. Well, then George Norey asked him what he did about it, and George says, "Well, i was done talking with him, (supposedly in his house), and I went & spoke with such & such. OK, my BS alarm went off when I heard that. If a man said he wanted to screw your 14 year old daughter in your own house, WHO IN THE WORLD would just go talk to other people? You would grab that guy by his ear and kick him to the curb. I mean really, the very least you would do is ask him to leave. One little detail like that, to me discredited everything he said in that Doom & Gloom interview about depopulation. So yes, he is a Charlatan. But it's because he's so obviously full of crap to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

Also, he tries to drum up some suppose history of his involvement with UFO's by saying he tried to help Billy Meyer. To me, the Billy Meyer stuff is one of the most damaging stories to ever smear across UFO's. I mean did we all see the video with the silver saucer flying circles around a tree? It was supposedly bobbling in it's anti grav field...or maybe it was pivoting on a STRING! So again...he tries to build credibility on the worst BS ever!

It saddens me that somehow, somewhere some evangelical mind control expert has poisoned Christians to think that UFO's are demons. Ever read Ezekiel? 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Yeah there is some mention of Satan in Ezekiel, but much more is said about other beings.

Controlling people with dogma is much more evil, than teaching people that UFOs might have a spiritual component to them - ie Dr. Steven Greer's take on the whole thing.

Think about it, one idea expands human potential. The other idea keeps things status quo & uses fear. Who uses fear? (Church Lady Voice for the answer) - Could it be Satan?

For the record, I think Satan & Hell are myths used to control people with fear. Kudos 2 the guy who reasoned that a loving god won't send u 2 hell.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Pledja

Well, it's something to think about. I hope professed Christians and non-Christians will do so going forward. Do some research. There's bad info on both sides but answers are there. God loves all . . . period . . . sinner and saved alike, there's no difference. He wants to be part of your life. You just have to let him. It's actually quite easy--invite Him. No ceremonies or mystical incantations. He's actually very good at doing it but you have to want it. If you want to know what the full use of your life is--your ultimate purpose--ask God to show you. It doesn't come in bizarre theories of aliens and economic upheaval . . . those, in total, are not as important as one life is to God.

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else. - C.S. Lewis

I hope this helps . . . even just one person.

You are a total religous freak!! You and your bloody god! Literally
bloodly cause if you read the bible you will see that Yahwah/Jehovah
killed loads of hebews and instructed Joshua to kill all the peopel in Jericho

Look at a doc entitled 'the NAKED TRUTH ' for the facts about religion

Do you not see that waht you have is just a 'belief' system? That if
you were brought up Hindu you'd be believing what youve been
programmed all your life to believe?

If were werer created by 'a higher force' then why on earth would they
want to be part of your life? I mean do us humans have an interest in the
spiritual development of sheep or cattle? same thing IMO,,,

Keep in mind that the bible was written by mistics. And you and your
religion have been the cause of millions of deaths in this world. Start
with the inquisition. You always talk about 'Satan' but maybe the real
satans are the peadophile priests that have been abusing kids in my
country (Ireland) since who knows when? What about the Pope who was
part of the hitler youth and the NWO?

Go back and read the bible properly. It talks of a ET race that was here
and maybe still are here - the Nephilim - the sons of god. Remember it
says in genesis that the human was created in OUR image. When the
angels came to see Abraham in the bible they were described as HUMAN
looking. Thousands of years ago, the ape man were genetically manipulated by these ETs to make the Human. They were here! Who do you think build the pyramids?

What and who is your god? I tell you - an ET race that was here that
looked like humans NOT a man in the sky with a grey bread - a ONE
being so to speak. Cause if there is WHO created this god then?

Think and Wake up - the world is in a mess casue of people with
indoctrinated belief systems like you that won't think without any bias

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Has anyone on here actually researched George Green's claims about being an insider? Watching his videos gives me the impression that he is being deceptive. It just seems like he's had his finger in way too many pies to be true. When did he find time to do all of those things? I will add that I'm a faithless atheist. However, I am of the opinion that the uber elites want to kill most of us off. They don't need 6 billion or more productive people. They control the money system, food, water, governments and possibly the weather. I just think that we need to join together against these elites, or those of us who survive won't live in a world where we will have the freedom to believe, or not believe what we want.
edit on 27-12-2010 by robertron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's my first post, so be gentle, lol
I have only seen a few of Mr. Green's videos just listening to him, so I'm a newbie I guess. Has anyone ever heard of the whack job Donald Marshall??
I've seen him on podcasts and even talked to him on messenger many times. I think 🤔 he's taken George's info, some movies and there you go, a making of Donald Marshall.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join