It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That is what everyone sees not people from outerspace, just the plan old USO's (United States Objects) or USFO that really sounds better. I hate it when every time someone reports a UFO they automatically think that it is a Alien space craft. The government wants ust to think that so that brings the heat off of what they are flying. Disinforamtion and everyone falls for it. I am really surprised that the united states government has not came out and said their are Aliens that would make it easier for them to fly their space craft.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
That doesn't really make sense to me, The American people wouldn't care if the government were making cool, technologically advanced aircraft. The people would love it.

What the people wouldn't love and would panic about, would be that the government isn't controlling it. Which is why I think they keep it secret. Mass hysteria is something that the government can't afford to have, just yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am shure we the people of USA would not care if it was us but what about the rest of our rivial countries that want to take us over? If they found out that we had advance tech. it would start an arms race and in that senerio no one wins. We all perish Ca boom! But I guess that is good just as long as we find out their are aliens!

join