It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden... WAIT, what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i understand the OBL had orchastrated several terrorist attacks prior to the events of 9/11

but how did we come to the conclusion that he was behind 9/11?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
First response out of the blue...

He told us so.

But anybody can say anything and not actually do it.

In short, IDK

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
well, we already know that he's claimed responsibility for things we know he didn't do, specifically those huge power outages a couple of years back

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Actually in the beginning Bin Laden denies responsibiltiy for the attacks.. Obviously he applauded it but at the same time denied it.
It wasnt till some time later, when some people claim that the CIA were making videos using fake Bin Ladens, did he allegedly admit responsibility.
Im not here to argue for or against his responsibility, I'm just repeating the rumors that were and are still circulating around.

edit for this:

I do recall some of these claims, of fake bin ladens, showing him doing things with his right hand, hes left handed.
as well as some other mismatches.. Its been a long time since ive read up on these rumors so thats all the info i have but it would not take to long to dig them back up im sure.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
When I first heard the news on that morning OBL was the first person that came to my mind.

About a month or two earlier I came across an article that stated OBL was going to unleash attacks across the USA that were going to be cataclismic, I think that is the word that they used. I wish I could find a link to that old article.

I'm not the only one who read it, that I amsure of. Does anybody else remember reading that in the Summer of '01?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wasnt the Bin Laden family and the Bush family connected somehow?
Old friends?

=
He follows the Illuminators, as everybody else, blindly..
And they havent caught him yet, that is the thing..

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They claimed they did it and there's a paper trail. Simply put.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well, he did deny involvement in the attacks for weeks, which is something that got my warning lights up at that time.
And if there is undenieable proof (paper trail?) then why doesn't the FBI list the 911 attacks at usama's most wanted page?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't believe he had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks, just because of the fact that everytime there's an attack, every terrorist organisationtries to take credit for it.

And, doesn't he need a dialysis machine? Which would lead me to the fact that he's either dead, guilty or not, or in professional care.

But I don't know to be honest.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Actually in the beginning Bin Laden denies responsibiltiy for the attacks.. Obviously he applauded it but at the same time denied it.

He didn't even applaud it. In the two or three Mid-East interviews he did, he condemned the attacks for killing innocent women and children, which is against Islam. This guy was a real fundamentalist, hardcore Muslim, I would say brainwashed by his religion. Not just a thrill-seeker or somebody that got off on killing random people, even if he did kill people (at least indirectly, I guess).

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
but how did we come to the conclusion that he was behind 9/11?

Because our government told us to think that. mister Jones is right. The FBI does not list 9/11 on the Most Wanted page of OBL... Because there's no information that indicates that he had anything to do with it.

On 9/11, President Bush told us it was OBL and 99.9% of the people just believed him. His first test of how gullible this nation is. We failed miserably. :shk:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Weren't the terrorists involved with the attack known AQ members, thus putting OBL in the top spot.

Of course, if this was to reflect as standard practice... wouldn't the President be guilty of what his subordenants do?

Just food for thought

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Weren't the terrorists involved with the attack known AQ members, thus putting OBL in the top spot.

Unfortunately, the information we're told about such things comes from agencies of the American government, so we can be fed false information - look at the "WMDs" that Iraq supposedly had.

So its quite easy that we were lied to about the hijackers links. Of course they had been to Al Qaeda camps, so that puts more evidence for Bin Ladens guilt but that could be planted information too.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
And if there is undenieable proof (paper trail?) then why doesn't the FBI list the 911 attacks at usama's most wanted page?

My sentaments exactly. There is no positive "proof" or he would have 9/11 listed under his name in the FBI's most wanted. I guess the FBI doesn't even consider the suppossed video confessions as real proof. Wonder why?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper

I don't think anyone can be sure who was involved since no bodies were found in any of the crashes. not to mention almost half of the alleged hijackers were found alive in other countries.

If the FBI was certain that AQ was responsible for 9/11 I think it would be safe to assume Usama had a hand in it and would therefore have the 9/11 attacks added to his crimes. So the FBI isn't even sure that AQ had a hand in it, much less Usama.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
we have all seen these two photos is not the same pesron each photo can anyone explain this???

www.urbantekmedia.com...

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 27/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I dont think we wil ever know for sure if he was involved or not. One day the truth will come out

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I do recall some of these claims, of fake bin ladens, showing him doing things with his right hand, hes left handed.
as well as some other mismatches.. Its been a long time since ive read up on these rumors so thats all the info i have but it would not take to long to dig them back up im sure.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

Seriously, think about it, why would the CIA make silly mistakes like that? it does not bode well, a simple thing such as switching hands? surely the CIA would have been smart to take note of that, right?

In addition to that, what does not make sense to me is why Osama Bin-sumthin first denied taking role in the 9/11 attacks and then later admit it? I'll tell you this, i think Bush and his Office, the CIA and the FBI, the ENTIRE "family" is Lying about those attacks, they know who did it and they definetly know its not OBL.

Come to think of it, have you noticed how much the current war in Iraq has taken the heat off of OBL?? To top it up, is he even alive?? why would he (OBL) decide to keep such a low profile all of a sudden? "A smart enemy knows he should hit you while you are still aching" Bush said this a few days before they caught Saddam.

If Osama is still alive and is still at large and is still on the FBI's most wanted list they should be doing something BIG about it, but we dont see anything on the News, its like the heat has completely died off on Osama

Really, its all confusing

new topics

top topics

join