It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I think D4rk Kn1ght has already headed for the hills.

Curious to see what you captured. Maybe start a new thread.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here is a link to my thread with one of the videos posted for all interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yeah just in 2007 its almost unmistakable that the sightings of "strange" or "wierd" lights in the sky has definitely increased. You can check out YouTube as well and pretty much sift through and find the geniune ones...its kind of creepy...
I know you cant really trust YouTube but i thought this was crazy since there was a sound coming from the sky too like DK said...Dunno if this is even valid but i figured i would post anyway.

here

Ive already enlisted in the Military . I leave in 3 weeks. I hope I am still able to get to a safe place in time :/

[edit on 11-10-2007 by BeezwaX]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Of course we all must be skeptical, another thing that I thought about was DK Making the prediction, then just lighting those floating lanterns over big cities occasionally to keep a steady stream of light sightings happening ....it will be interesting when sounds are heard as well...

a report of lights + noise from publisher of a paper

writeup

[edit on 11-10-2007 by BeezwaX]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BeezwaX

no , IMHO the incidence has not dramatically increased - but the reportage and ACCEPTANCE / "market " for such discussion has mushroomed

several reasons for this :

near ubiquitous access to cameras -

zero cost media [ digital ] and free access to upload facilities [ youtube ] within minuites of you getting home it can be online and accessible to over 1 billion people

a culture of acceptability to speak out on such issues - now the entire ATS readership are potential collaborators and poised to offer advice / help / expl\aainations etc

venue - years ago there no internet as we know it - only magazines [ viewed by many as " geeky " ] and such now we have ATS

years ago who would turn to ???? would most people in 1992 have known how to contact the " right people " would they want to ??

sorry but i believe there have always been lights in the sky - but they were largley ignored mistaken for other things etc etc

now people post the most trivial " OMG i saw a ........................ " on youtube and it is picked up on ATS

just my 0.02 grats YMMV

how would you have gone on 15 years ago ??

[edit on 11-10-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
hello. i just felt like i need to post one of my dreams i had a few weeks ago on this thread, because what i dreamed then was so familiar with what dark knight describes is to happen.

i cant remember if it was night or day, what time of year or anything. but in this dream i saw huge bulbs of light, each with all the colors of the rainbow on the sky. they where rippling in a fantastic way, and constantly changing. they were just like the aurora but they were huge bulbs. even though they were beautiful, i started to fear for my life in this dream. so did everyone else who was present watching the bulbs. i started hearing screaming and shouting, then out of nowhere the earth started to tremble and i heard weird roaring sounds of like jet planes that are flying close to you, but i saw nothing. this part of my dream i cant remember properly, maybe the bulbs changed into something or something came out of the sky, i cant remember. suddenly i was inside my house, and i knew i was gonna die a painful death soon. then i woke up.

ok i know it's just a dream but the similarity of what i saw and what dark night tells is gonna happen is pretty vast. at least in my mind it is, my heart started pumping when i read his descriptions of the lights and such. :S

edit: i rarely remember any of my dreams, and almost never do i remember anything in this detail.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Iseek]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
First of all, did you have this dream before or after you read the D4rK Kn1ght Thread? Dreams are, among other things, a way that the brain processes all of the over-whelming amount of information that it receives.

Also CPYKOmega debunked his own "evidence" in another thread in this forum. He discovered, after actually going outside to investigate, that the "pulsating projected image" was a reflection off of a glossy campaign sign that was moving with the wind. At least he admits it! Kudos to him.

As to D4rk Kn1ght's claims - he is either telling the truth, really believes it himself but is misinformed/delusional or he is yanking our chain.

I am not saying I completely reject D4rk K1ights assertions. His testimony fits the description of several black projects. But, barring independent verification of any part of his story, I think we will just have to consider ourselves warned and then just wait and see. If his story is genuine, I think he has made it clear that this phenomenon will be unmistakable and seen by thousands, if not more, people.

[edit on 12/10/2007 by kosmicjack]

[edit on 12/10/2007 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I had this dream several weeks ago, i only read D4rk Kn1ght's threads today.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The one thing you people need to realize about his "prophecy" is that things like that have been happening since the beginning of time. People seeing lights, pulsating lights, etc has been happening before any of us were born.No need to freak out and sell everything you own to live in the wild

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is no "prophecy". This is simply the retelling of a warning from one person deep in the know to his children to their dear friends. Let's not confuse the notion of prophecy with warning.

If you begin to connect all of the dots, then DK's story is not just plausible, but seems even probable. Perhaps, not in in the exact manner as described but in it's essence. The essence that there is a group, or groups, of people seeking to enslave the majority of the human race to enrich themselves. This isn't too far-fetched, in my opinion.

As far as the technology to be employed in this plan... hard to say. But what is, and has been, evidently clear for decades is that the military possesses technology far beyond the understanding (or even the imagination) of the general population. Laser Holography, ELF transmission to influence mind control etc... has existed for some time. I have to wonder how HAARP is tied into this thing?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
One of the main reasons I have a bad feeling about this is that our government has been keeping so many secrets for so long and they dont seem to want to budge.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Nope it's a joke, it looks fake. If it had something to do with space or UFO's it would be allover NASA and the News, by now.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
You might also want to check outTHIS, THIS,
and THIS

Something strange is happening, what it is, I don't know.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

You know, I was sneaking the other night ans saw something strange in my night vision device. A single light. *flip up* nothing there. I'm not saying I saw a inferred UFP, just a star or some such in the sky only visible though my NVD. Also, it was bright, as is bright as in looking at a flashlight (always my fear). I can see more stars in the sky (obviously) when I look through them, but this was different, as it was so bright. I take it out for a spin when its not in my EMP proof faraday cage. When I was infiltrating my home, I checked again and it was not there.

Originally posted by 1111111111111
Nope it's a joke, it looks fake. If it had something to do with space or UFO's it would be allover NASA and the News, by now.

Nope, not a chance. A crop circle (well, crop glyph) just outside winchester in august 2002 showed a grey holding a disc. Inside the disc was ASCII holding a code. Decrypted:
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. EELRIJUE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

This never made news, and is proof of alien contact, as the signs of the crop glyph had all the tell tale signs of a real crop circle. How the starks were not bent or broken as pushing them over would, forming overnight, etc.

The news is very filtered. Further, you should not watch TV. It is a form of mind control, as seen in general conspiracy thread.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Dk said that the day of the "Dark Knight" would be October 28 2011.
I think it has something to do with the Mayan Calendar Creation Cycles supposed to end December 21 2012:

December 21 2012 or October 28 2011?

What do you think?

Fred

[edit on 13-10-2007 by fmoriss]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Meditate on D4rk Kn1ght's prediction, I did.
I believe there is much Truth in his words.
If the media suddenly believes, it is a warning. Skeptics are NOT supposed to believe.

[edit on 3/12/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I was watching that video and one of the guests said that the government and military officials from 7 countries would be disclosing UFO information on November 12th. Did that happen?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I thought this picture that mikesingh posted in this thread was worth posting in here:

It is a picture of a supposed "UFO" flying near the Sun with the pic being taken by "SOHO", whatever that stands for (im out of the loop). Now I will admit my interpretation of this image might be biased due to religion, but it resembles an angel or "angel shaped" light in the middle of a circle of lights that are themselves circular and orb shaped. I know d4rk kn1ght's illustration was of a light in the middle of lights, but this image freaked me out -before- I even read about d4rk kn1ghts "circular light pattern bug out signal".

I know he thinks the dark knight wont be a true religious event, just made to seem as such, but for those of us who'd like to think otherwise, this picture is compelling, at least to me. Please visit mikesingh's thread I have linked for more info on the pic.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Yes, but you have to admit, strange things are happening all over the world.

Type any year date into Google and do a historical search. Strange things happen every year, all the time. That's why prophecy is such a sucker's bet. I can practically guarantee that 2008 will be filled with all kinds of odd and ominous signs, portents and calamities (if you know where to look). In other words, business as usual.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I thought this picture that mikesingh posted in this thread was worth posting in here:

It is a picture of a supposed "UFO" flying near the Sun with the pic being taken by "SOHO", whatever that stands for (im out of the loop). Now I will admit my interpretation of this image might be biased due to religion, but it resembles an angel or "angel shaped" light in the middle of a circle of lights that are themselves circular and orb shaped.

WTH

Did you paste the right pic. I don't see an angel

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
its a triangle shaped light with an extension of light where legs would be.

in the original thread where it was posted, they are considering it to be a triangle shaped ufo. but I see the shape of a winged something.. almost like an angel flying. its relatively small and in the center. part of it is covered by the brightness of the sun I believe (part of the circle surrounding it).

[edit on 12/3/2007 by runetang]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join